NEET BUX

SO DO YOU JOBLESS NEETS WANNA START MAKING SOME FREE MONEY?

well how about getting in at the ground level of Pi

basically a beta for a new cryptocurrency, you download the Pi network app on your phone, login once per day, click a button

for the next 24 hours your "mining" Pi off of your phone without using any battery or anything else, you can even turn off your phone or be offline.

i can go into the details of how and why it all works if anyone wants

but basically you will be getting free coin so that the beginnings of the network can be started and the coin can be stabilized by ensuring it ends up in human hands

>also every person on the team making it graduated with a PHD from Stamford university
>pic related

It is invite only (beta) but you can get access by using my referral code

teganmac

Attached: pi.png (1835x792, 1.22M)

Nice scam fren.

Attached: 1559920134197.jpg (850x755, 178K)

I don't trust this being made by third worlders
Someone test it out for me

you realize how thoroughly apple vets new apps right?

you think i made a scam app that got on both google and apple stores?

you think i made a scam app that doesnt even have an area to enter credit card information?

literally the whole signup is standard email

and for verification you can either get an sms code or login with facebook

>also you think facebook is allowing a blatant scam to use them as a login service???

>Stanford university
>Yale university
>third worlders

user its literally on the apple app store im not sure how much more secure and non scam proven it gets

is this going to drain my battery like mad

also what do you think the real earnings are going to be when it goes live, realistically
i signed up, it's on the playstore and this fags referral code worked. it only asks for first and last name. what's the worst that can happen?

you could literally turn off your phone and it will still run

the app itself itsnt mining anything, its merely confirming your a real person when you click the button every 24 hours

so basically you click the button, prove your a person, and they give you the coins for free so that its already distributed to real people when the ipo comes

now as for earnings, that all depends on how things go from here, in phase 2 you will be able to trade the coins with other users of the app (and software if the pc version is launched by the end of 2019) this will allow an economy to form where Pi is being traded among users for services and goods and other crypto

after that happens and it is a proven currency (before even being launched)

phase three happens which is the IPO and listings on actual exchanges, its expected to start out at 1 Pi being worth about $1, but could (and should) very quickly grow to more
most likely we will see quick peaks up to $15 a coin or slightly above that, and a gradual build in value until $100 - $150 ish within a few months to a year mind you if you get in now you will have thousands maybe even hundreds of thousands of coins by then

alright downloaded and used your code, thanks
hopefully I get rich off this

hopefully we all will user
WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT!?

i'll give it a go but i doupt this shitcoin will ever be worth anything

even if it ends up being worth 10 cents, if you keep at it until the IPO you should have like 100k of them atleast

that works out to 10 grand you just made for free by doing nothing but clicking a button once every day

just remembered, go into settings and set hide my real name from mining team or literally anyone with the app could see your real name

good thing I didnt use my real name on the facebook account I just made for this

While this shit is here, I'm gonna shill my code.

use code Destro for cool things I guess

How gullible do you have to be to fall for a pyramid scheme being shilled on r9k of all places jesus

i can't find the app on playstore. can someone link it or something?

Use this invitation code: anonanon if you're based and redpilled.

Attached: sock.jpg (236x314, 13K)

kike, nog and a woman leading a crypto... good luck getting support on Jow Forums

Use the referral Bunny if you want to help a femanon I guess

You're not putting any money down for it, how is it a pyramid scheme?

Its actually a white man who made it

post tits and i'll think about it, whore

you are putting an app on your phone which mines and uses power and processing power, you lose money to get worthless shit

user, it doesn't use ram or processing power or anything...

I will deliver tits when I have 5 people mining under me

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08-08-55-14-004_com.blockchainvault.jpg (1080x1929, 292K)

you should post tits just for me allowing you to mine under me

using one of these fags codes then, your loss

you better use mine you faggot, if it werent for me you wouldnt even know about this app

>10 cents
except these things are usually worth fractions of a cent and even 100k is nothing lol

>kike
It's as Greek as it gets, you fucking moron.

ill use your code femanon UwU

Used your code, you better deliver

if it doesn't, use that, it is not mining

Yeah I really dont get how it works without using resources. Sounds extremely fake.

I only see one extra team member, but I don't wanna be mean...
No five yet, so maybe a lingerie pic

Attached: IMG_20180826_224419.jpg (2592x1458, 1.41M)

wheres the timestamp? originga

Post feet and I'll be content
t. Extra team member

yeah sorry dude im not installing botnet on my phone try reddit or facebook that place is more your speed