Who's worse? Trannies or women?

Who's worse? Trannies or women?

Attached: 1556858899696.jpg (540x763, 47K)

Both are fucking I don't know

Trannies since they have all the downsides of women and man

Wouldn't FtM trannies be the absolute worst since they're tranny women?

The goal of a tranny is to replicate the worst qualities of women in order to feel like they've escaped the terribleness that is being a man. Hence why most of them end up being hyper feminist rather than maintaining some of their masculine hobbies. It's overcompensating and since they are replicas it makes them slightly worse.

Im fuckin hate lesbos nd is still trannies
imagin e faggot with vagina

femininity ruins everything. however, i will say that women are the worse party. they control the vast majority of the power that femininity has to offer, and trannies are a side effect of that, men feeling so hopeless they will go to any lengths to have some kind of power, belonging, and love.

Attached: hanging.gif (200x210, 392K)

Aren't trannies just somewhat of a failed man? Although I think of Bruce Jenner. Anyways It's probably 50/50. Either that or just a gay guy who took things even further. People say trannies are nice people but personally I've never met one.

>men feeling so hopeless they will go to any lengths to have some kind of power, belonging, and love.
so gross even women wont go so far

Bruce Jenner cut his dick off to avoid a prison sentence.

You make a compelling point user.

women dont have to opt to be the other gender to succeed if they are a worthless human. their life is already on tutorial mode, so much so they are "depressed" that their life is so easy, but never do anything to make it harder.

Damn. I always thought of trannies in a singular type of vein but now I think their situation is rather sad. They have a pretty high suicide rate. I'm not sure what's to blame for how these people feel about wanting to be the opposite gender, it clearly isn't a natural or normal feeling for someone to have. Considering such a high suicide rate.

Are Bruce Jenner and Chris Chan tethered souls? They actually seem to weirdly have a lot in common.

women are fucking dumb but at least they aren't mentally ill and there are way more fuckable females than trannies

>at least they aren't mentally ill

Attached: Wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't ruthlessly trying to convert unknowing young men and children to be like them, as if to affirm their life-destroying decision. They're like zombies, trying to infect other people with their mental illness. They deserve no sympathy or mercy.

I blame the LGBT community for all the transgender suicides. They're in complete denial about this real issue, encouraging a real mental illness. Trans people have off the charts hormones, persuading them that they are actually a different sex than assigned. And no amount of surgery or hormone therapy will change your assigned sex, it's permanent. Hence the suicides. They will never be what they want to, so it's better to stop it in its tracks and prevent any more damage. And that there is a better way to deal with this issue than mindless accusations of "transphobia" and aggression against straight and cis people.

Women simply by sheer numbers, both act essentially the same.

women are pretty fucking bad

I don't know enough about trannies to say anything about them. Other than they suicide a lot.

trannies, women are the worst thing ever but to be a man and want to become a woman is peak retardation

>Who's worse? Trannies or women?
Women, at least trannies have the mental illness excuse.

Attached: 1552366944516.jpg (438x450, 36K)

women are the cause of all my self-consciousness and antisocial behavior, so them easily. Trannies might be slightly repulsive to look at, but theyre just as irrelevant as a random person walking down the street

The suicide rate is due to bigotry, familial rejection, loss of career/opportunities, and transitioning too late to pass. Those who have support and transition earlier in life have much lower rates of depression and suicide.

Nobody chooses to be trans.

Attached: 1559821993767.jpg (1304x733, 84K)

lol now do over 30

>Trannies might be slightly repulsive to look a
only because they transition late. it's selection bias because you don't notice those who pass

Women are tranny enablers, trannies don't give a shit about women.

trannies, obviously, because pic rel8

Attached: trannyfantasyvreality.jpg (1446x623, 231K)

many look like the left though. compared to most cis males, the right looks pretty good too.

the right looks terrible. hormones do nothing after 20. that's why most trannies look like shit

>hormones
>do nothing
hmmm

trannies. at least you can identify when women try to pretend to be bots

Yeah, I've heard even other gays hate the LGBT community. It's made up solely of degenerate fetishists and the mentally ill.
>meme graph
Kill yourself, join the rest

I know nobody chooses to be trans. Gender dysphoria is caused by a additional hormonal change in the mother during pregnancy that causes hormonal imbalance. But even if you slice up your genitals or pump yourself full of hormone you're still biologically the same sex assigned to you at birth. Which is why some still end up unhappy.