So, is watching TV, smoking weed and jerking off better than having a GF? What do you guys think?

So, is watching TV, smoking weed and jerking off better than having a GF? What do you guys think?

Attached: mpb41y25n4331.png (1280x850, 473K)

No, it's just more comfortable and predictable.

Maybe, it's all I know

Its your only option if you ain't born with chad genetics

getting a prostitute and traveling the world to get prostitute is better than having a GF, starting a family and spending money to feed you and your future family

>dude weed lmao

Get off my board, you failed normies.

>he doesn't smoke weed
Get a load of this guy.

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 45K)

Kek. Imagine not using small amounts of weed when doing yard work or working out.

Attached: 1558994116522.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

Same here, same here... Well, I do other shit too, but smoking weed and jerking off is the closest I'll get to a GF at this point. Been thinking of going to a prostitute but I'm too much of a pussy to go into the ghetto and risk getting a STD.

Yeah probably. I'm gay and I don't like going to date or go to gay bars because of all the rainbow in your face and girly acting guys and shit. Hard to find "normal" guys. Anyway, I'm sure women aren't worth it, unless you want kids... Then it seems like a great idea. Can't imagine being married though, seems very difficult.

It is indeed for some fraction of people. The traditional way isn't the only or best way for everyone.

It's not pussy to avoid STDs. It's smart. But that doesn't mean you can't get a prostitute. If you're willing to spend the money, you can get yourself an upmarket call girl and do it safely.

I wish I was gay. So easy to find a partner. I have tried imagining myself in gay situations but I can't see myself becoming gay. Not attracted to men at all. I would consider fucking a trap, because I'm pretty desperate and lonely, but I'd never fuck a hairy man.

>smoking weed and jerking off is the closest I'll get to a GF
tfw have to take another bong rip just to see my smoke-gf for five more seconds

Attached: 1556212270642.png (633x758, 696K)

This
Might as well learn to love it

No, absolutely not. Not if it's a beautiful and smart gf with mutual love. Not if it's the one you truly love.

I absolutely felt this way emediately after a toxic relationship.

A non toxic relation is better though and shouldnt end sooo.....

Wo ai ni. Wo ai ni. Please just shoot me.

Attached: 1555379871637.jpg (657x527, 54K)

No it's not.
Or at least for me that sounds boring and unhealthy AF. I never had i gf so who am i to judge though.

why would you put yourself through the torment of watching seinfeld?

if you switch garbage jewish manipulated television with anime then you're completely right

Attached: hell yea.png (773x857, 596K)

Replace the weed with opiates then it gets better than a gf.

>he does chores sober
I'd rather die.

They fuck up your life once you become addicted. Better to stick with weed.

Where do you guys find your dealers?
I'm antisocial as fuck but I would love to smoke weed
I only tried it once when I was abroad at my brother's friend

Attached: 1554975363510.jpg (640x360, 24K)

I buy weed online. In my country there's an online weed delivery service. It's still illegal but it's all anonymous. I have a low tolerance so I don't need much to get stoned. Prices are high but they're not too bad. And the quality is decent. Weed is like an old friend; it will always be there for you when you're feeling happy or sad.