If i just put my cum tissues in my trash instead of flushing them, will my mom notice...

If i just put my cum tissues in my trash instead of flushing them, will my mom notice? Will it turn color or have a smell? I hate leaving my room to flush them and wish I could just put them in the trash

Attached: 1557447838944.jpg (720x960, 195K)

stop living with your mom kiddo

Can't help it for the moment

Over time it'll start to smell because cum has a very subtle one, but if you pile them up it'll start to smell. Just get a trash in your room and empty it every week. Also, why the fuck would your mom care if you're jerking off.

I dont know man its just private information, she doesn't need to smell my cum tissues

she has that look
that looky look
that looks looky ;)

I usually just wipe the cum with a shirt or boxers etc that are already dirty from my hamper.

spray some febreeze in there and it will be fine

I need a name who is she?

good idea user. but i wonder if the smell of febreeze in the trash would be suspicious in of itself
siri

this but orgiinallly

No way that's her. Seriously.

yeah i thought siri was uglier

its clearly siri

Mate, if you don't have a girlfriend and are still living with your mom, she already knows you jerk off.

cum into your hand and eat it. waste not want not.

yeah sure but still, its the principle
i have done this, not something i would do every time though

Just use the same tissues over and over, after 12h min. you can reuse them. Safe the nature kiddo

They will obviously become stiff and get a slight yellow tinge to them after at least a few hours. And as other anons stated, they will have a slight odor.

Fair enough, you try cumming out the window so it just dries up outside?

i live in a civilized country so my windows have screens on them

>Can't take the screen out of one of his windows before jerking off
Jesus dude those jerk off sessions must be intense.

Depends on how many and how often you empty it. Your mom -knows- you wank it though, dude. If you're worried about it just empty the trash yourself twice a week.

Im retarded so if i took it out i probably wouldnt be able to put it back in anyways
Every few days? Its just a few tissues worth, all balled up. I know she knows but shes very conservative/ religious and I've literally never discussed anything sexual with her ever, so its for the best if she doesn't locate my cum rags

If it's just a few then once a week is probably fine. But if there's a suspicious pile of tissue paper in the trash and allergies/cold aren't going around....

just take out the trash more often its easy that way, also siri is so hot idk why since her retirement her videos are so difficult to find.

imagine having a very pretty face but disgusting cow tits