Tfw my yellow fever became so bad even 5/10 asians become 10/10s to me

>tfw my yellow fever became so bad even 5/10 asians become 10/10s to me
>at this point i would marry any of them as long as she didn't have dark skin and doesn't have a mean personality

Attached: 11.jpg (800x533, 171K)

same, minus the marriage part.

Goddamn it, I love the slit eyes. Too beautiful for words really.

>as long as she didn't have dark skin
I don't really believe you'd turn down a tanned gyaru

Attached: 1543654019379.jpg (900x1200, 206K)

>tfw smol korean gf

Attached: 1410268686558609.jpg (650x525, 51K)

What does her pussy and asshole smell like?
I think there's a difference. You can tell she is naturally pale but destroyed it by tanning. If that's the case I'd date her. If she was just really brown like a cambodian or filipino girl it'd be a turn off. Unless she happens to be a super pale filipino.

not much desu since she's clean and we both clean up down there before we have sex

Are you a koreanfag? Aren't you the guy who is dating an italian?

im korean but no that must be another guy. ive run into a few koreanons on this board

Attached: 1523540458524.png (540x339, 162K)

You are so lucky. Being with someone of your own culture is a very good thing. Amerimutt whites don't really have any connection to their motherland.

i think its perfectly fine to date and marry outside of your culture desu unless that person is fetishizing the culture and person. live and let live unironically

Attached: Co0rCUmVUAAkHQ2.jpg (578x514, 47K)

Holy shit. Why is loving asian women such a common and pervasive topic nowadays? I searched asian girl on a completely unrelated board /ck/ (because I wanted a copypasta to shitpost with) and I found so many posts about people wanting an asian gf and praising them. It's a cooking board of all places. I still see the same shit everywhere like on /v/, /tv/, and Jow Forums. Like every board I frequent talks about them quite a bit. I didn't imagine they were anywhere near that popular.

Attached: papers.co-hn63-korean-asian-girl-film-kpop-40-wallpaper.jpg (2732x2732, 547K)

Do you mind showing a picture of either her, or some of your female friends? I would like to know how a korean girl looks like without plastic surgery for comparison. There is a meme that they all look unattractive without surgery and I want to see for myself.

sorry but id rather not. im uncomfortable with the idea of uploading a pic of her or my friends without their knowing. i know plenty of ugly korean girls and korean plastic girls and i still get surprised by makeup and shit once in a while but ive gotten pretty good at telling the dif.

So what is your conclusion? Are korean girls naturally beautiful?

i am pretty heavily biased and like korean girls the most but i think i just like the look and culture. there are plenty of koreans who are ugly on the inside and outside but ive also met some of the most loyal and warm people. sorry im rambling lol but i guess koreans do have a culture of skincare and material fascination to an extreme. while i dont think this is a good thing it does lead to a more presentable look i guess

>tfw married to ghostly pale skinned filipina

am I living the dream or what OP?

Attached: HTB1h.HeSpXXXXbaaXXXq6xXFXXXC.jpg (400x398, 59K)

nope. pinays are the niggers of SEA. they're basically tropical spics.

she is super pale and looks chinese though. So what difference does it make?

Hahaha I know that feel my man. That girl is a 10/10 to me

Dude, fucking Korean exchange students man. Anytime I see one I just feel like something is off. That micro body language shit fucks with me and I can't single out a specific thing.

Attached: 1526694981824.jpg (653x490, 95K)

What makes them great in your eyes? I can't tell the difference between them and other women, same shit different skin desu.

Because white women are obsolete

imagine liking koreans
fucking kimchi gokiburi

Asian women are perfection

Of course this is not an original statement

Attached: B094BBC0-3017-4FFC-9187-E47F7708FB41.jpg (400x400, 16K)

only way i can give you a pass is if you post a pic.

I think you are living a very good life and I respect what you have accomplished. I prefer chinks (any country) and japs the most though.

Marriage is a very good thing. I am glad you are happy in life.

can you elaborate? most of my close friends are korean intl students now so i dont notice

OP here, forgot to mention this was my post
To add on, I think pale filipinas can be attractive. There really is no difference. Don't let people be elitist about race. It's not the point. Your relationship isn't a status symbol or trophy of finding the most exotic or high class asian. It's about her personality and compatibility.

heres a pic of her. It was snowy that day and she seems to have caught a cold!

Attached: 1559592360196.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

Because incels don't realize that all women, including asians are whores. Putting Asian pussy on a pedestal is such a beta move.

Attached: 1558888079161.jpg (999x907, 86K)

fascinating skin tone for a pinay. you get a pass.

Same. I want a azn gf so fucking bad reeeeeee skfjskcnend

Attached: C0NLabqUcAATGgK.jpg (1200x900, 144K)

that girl is japanese

user i hate to be the one to break the news but that is not his gf

Attached: 1524932561094.jpg (369x387, 35K)

boomer tier fags

Attached: 1553560424689.jpg (640x960, 80K)

Asian women are goddesses in human form and are to be worshipped

Attached: 7F4E6BCE-7B57-4C51-8171-42804F228202.png (841x501, 623K)

Hey, don't post my cute singer gf pls

Attached: 1523215728085.png (469x452, 277K)

seething white roastie hahahahajhaja

This but literally 100% unironically.

WTF my yellow fever surprises me every time. That middle girl is HOT. 10/10. I wouldn't even be able to get hard for right girl. She's about equal to left girl which are both 0s.

this honestly. Even ugly asian girls are better then the hottest of white girls cause of their natural neoteny and cuteness.

don't give in to the "traditional asian girl" meme, user. i'm asian and i know that this is a big bluff

they are traditional. Traditional to white men that is.

I just think they're hot. Average looking ones are actually the hottest.

Jews unironically simultaneously push for BMWF and WMAF to undermine the white race. First they pushed for BMWF to make white men hate white women and then pushed WMAF to satiate the white male anger and to make white women hate hate men. It's a two pronged attack.

Reality is different, but the memes are working their magic on those who spend their social lives online. Everyone who actually spends time outside knows that white women don't really want to date niggers but you go on Jow Forums and they think literally every white woman is fucking a nigger. Then they use the Asian waifu meme as their coping mechanism. Jewish subversion ironically works its magic on Jow Forumstards.

Attached: intermarriage.png (600x751, 452K)

you are a huge gay, just admit you want asian boipussy

I don't think jews find it profitable to make so many damn posts on asian women. Pretty sure it's just random shut ins online who genuinely want a qt. I also don't think you can sell someone on something just by talking about it constantly.

prob should just off yourself you disgusting waste of life asiaboo

I literally drooled over the middle girl. If I liked "boypussy" wouldn't I prefer the one on the left who is more male looking?

t. white female

Attached: 1542288408081.png (500x436, 161K)

Fuck off Pon is my wife

Attached: Dz6jT1hUwAMSIBr.jpg (680x383, 44K)

Yeah that italian girl is hot but can you have sex and marry her? 99% of robots just can't.

Attached: 1559967711323.png (449x470, 119K)