Bar's open lads

all alone on a saturday night?
i feel you, the drink's on the house
maybe share a thought

Attached: qwIo4Cz.jpg (614x389, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QwiTYBzU68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oneitis broke up with me this morning . Currently waiting for my weed guy I'm gonna smoke myself to oblivion tonight lol

bill evans is playing in the background, thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=3QwiTYBzU68

Attached: tumblr_o4iio7vApI1v8pxpeo4_500.jpg (480x480, 63K)

rum and coke. I can barely post and the blue boards are blocked for me

you seem to be handling it pretty decent tbqh
cheers

Attached: 1547036459415.png (400x397, 244K)

I wonder what I was posting on this board 100 weekends ago

Attached: mans.png (900x964, 37K)

here you go, sad to hear about your ban

Attached: rumcoke.jpg (750x500, 33K)

thanks but its not a ban. All my browsers can't connect to the blue boards and nyaa. Something about certificate errors

I always expected it for some reason. I was never popular with females and I always wondered why she didn't reject me when we first met . Still , sucks to be me

>Pay for 100mbps internet
>Speed is more like 56k dial up
>ISP tells me this is normal and raises the price every couple months
>Worried about cancelling and going with another supplier because of the anxiety as they keep me on the phone trying to sell me a deal and will feel like an arsehole for wanting to change
I wish I could get through life with things working normally and not having to be a bother to people.

Triple of Johnnie Walker black, on the rocks. Last night of work, then i'm going out and drinking the weekend away tomorrow. Don't even know why I keep doing this.

its a faceless corporation, they dont give a fuck about one autistic subscriber, just change supplier ffs

Hey, usual tender here, I'm sorry I'm not posting as usual but I have some bad shit to take care of irl, as soon as I'm free I'll be back to posting
(My isp is also having a major disservice so all I can do is phonepost)

Attached: 20190609_051953.jpg (1080x1111, 725K)

Thanks Barkeep. You know I really hate what has happened to Jow Forums lately. I miss the good old days where we didn't have assholes complaining about being virgins, and trap threads you know? those were the days man.

I feel that way lot, just don't really want people to look at me. It's not that Im unattractive. I have a girl friend and I'm decently successful for my age but sometimes I don't want people to look at me.

Jim Beam, neat.

I broke up with my first gf last week. She treated me like trash for the last third of our relationship. Worried I'll never be able to have the same feeling I had when things were good.

I went to see some of the tourist attractions in DC today since I'm here for a new job and I saw this one good looking south american girl. I wanted to talk to her and be that guy you see the movies but I honestly couldn't work up the nerve to ask her anything. I just gave up afterwards and it's been bugging me all day

Hey, become a buddhist now! That's an order!

Attached: 790943997-kotoku-in-kamakura-zen-buddha-statue.jpg (960x540, 47K)

>crush that I've asked out before (she said not right now btw, wish she would've said no) asks if I wanted to go with her and her friends to the beach tonight
>Decline
>Regret it immensely, even if I know she doesn't like me
I've never asked any one out before, I wish I can move on. I was stupid to ask her out, who would even be attracted to trash like me?
Give me a whiskey sour please.

Attached: 1557979018087.jpg (480x560, 25K)

I was drunk yesterday evening and almost asked a girl out on facebook

Attached: 1403678651722s.jpg (250x236, 8K)

>someone irl or online says something I don't understand at all, it just makes no sense
>others seem to get it
>turns out it's some reference to a movie or celebrity or current event or Twitter or Instagram or other normalfag cunt shit in some way
Every fucking time. It's like I'm a fucking alien. I only interact with anyone at work anyway, though.

>lots of drugs doctor gave me
>lots of beer
>can't sleep
>keep thinking about my wife that would have been

I don't know who i am anymore, all I do is fucking work. I love my work, I make good money. But whats the point if I can't share it with anyone.

I will drink until I pass out. Then I will recover tomorrow so i can look not completely stung out on monday for work.

Attached: EPMtCX8.jpg (1000x1333, 275K)

wish I could / hope I can

Whiskey, neat. Leave the bottle. Cant get her off my mind when I'm conscious, may as well black out

I hope things work out barkeep

How can I move mate? I've lost all the energy I had, I've lost what little self worth I had. I feel like scum, trash, shit, etc. Worst part is, I'm friends with this girl. I can't just ignore her forever.

I'm really the wrong person to ask. I'm still stuck on my one and only 'ex' from ten years ago. I don't even clearly remember what she looked like yet I go to bed most nights thinking about her. Just don't be me.

Fuck man, it's tough out there for everyone. I just want to know what it feels to be in a relationship. That's why I asked her out. Big mistake, I wish the best for you man, I really do. I hate this so much, I can only imagine how bad it is for you.

Thank you. I hope someone can help you, but in any case do what you feel you have to and try not to regret your decisions too much. Reflection is good for changing future behaviours, but you can never change the past.

Everything comes to an end. But the guilt will haunt you the rest of your life.

coffee or whatever tastes like coffee.

Attached: sad kaneki.jpg (768x1024, 57K)

hi man, some vodka, and bee youth self, nasdrovia old man

Can I talk about some insight I've discovered not long ago?

I've realized that university is fucking useless and a waste of time for things related to theory. One should only go to university to learn some practical and technical skill and get a bachelor's degree that will actually make money, and the more money it can potentially turn out the merrier. Not that I'm one of those jerks who think that money is everything, or that I believe that the theory and the Humanities are a bore. On the contrary, I love the humanities to death, but going to university and watching classes I've realized you don't actually learn much at all. If you wanna learn theory, you simply buy books and read them yourself and just ask particular questions to professors and the like. Going to class is useless, studying for a test on theory too because you'll literally just study for this semester and then next one you'll already have forgotten absolutely everything you've learned. I have studied for five years International Relations and I'm about to get my Bachelor's now and I can safely say I've learned absolutely NOTHING. I feel like I'm coming out of university empty-handed, and that all the other students also haven't learned much. I can say with 100% certainty that all I've learned and that will keep in my mind has been theory that I've learned on my own. Maybe my university has something to do with and is a little bit at fault, but their job has not been to instill curiosity and a deep sense of desire for learning and studying and knowing things in us students, all they've done is basically to make us learn whatever topic in certain lecture and class, make us do the test, and then end the semester empty-handed. It's fucking useless. The students didn't leave with their bachelor's degree much more intelligent but as if they hadn't even entered university at all.

Attached: LIIxWCR3vIM.jpg (1080x715, 78K)

i took a bunch of 3-meo-pcp and the police were called and i was taken to the hospital

people were saying i was publicly masturbating, but i actually wasn't. i must have been fiddling with my weiner or something, idk. certainly i was not jerking off in public. i seriously hope i don't get put on some sex offender list or something. that wouldn't make sense.

certainly though, i am fucked, and i have to move to a new apartment

Well it's the morning and I've got coffee and I'm not any happier. I really hope things look up for me one day.

I can feel the breeze flowing through my window and I see the trees across the street. It is really a nice day outside today. I wish I could spend it woth her.

What non-alcoholic beers do you have?
I am a recovering alcoholic and druggie you see
I may end up doing coke in the bathroom and staring a fight, who knows?

You should have done it. Screw what others think.