Do fat guys find fat girls attractive ? Or do they just fuck them because they can't get slim ones

Do fat guys find fat girls attractive ? Or do they just fuck them because they can't get slim ones

Attached: 64654.jpg (226x223, 7K)

As a fat guy I like some chub on a girl. My first girl friend was really thin and my current girl is chubby and has really nice tits.

I'm skinny and i will only date a woman my size, otherwise I'll stay a virgin.

>be fat
>like fat girls
>lose a lot of weight
>still like fat girls
it's not low standards, it's a bona fide fetish, OP

Attached: 1543573270870.jpg (1200x800, 201K)

If you find that hot you are truly sick, more than pedos or fags

yes I literally and unironically fap to that

Attached: 1535421689898.jpg (800x1200, 348K)

Im skinny and ilove fat bitches with bif asses. Always gets me hard, much faster than normal sized girls.
I dont like big bellies that much but as long as it's proportional it's fine. But yeah i love fat bitches sometimes i see ssbbws with a massive ass ans i just need to tell them they have a great ass.

Please post more of her!
I'm a fat guy and I prefer other fat people. I just don't find those that are slightly chubby or smaller attractive because they're too thin for my liking.

Fat guy becoming skinny rn
I have never nor will i ever find fat women attractive. Chubby women can be cute but fat women are gross. Never saw the irony in me thinking that while simultaneously asking out 10/10s though lol, i really thought i was the hottest fat bloke alive and all the others are just ugly. Still kinda think that not going to lie.

Attached: apu shirt troubles.jpg (657x527, 45K)

Worse than fags, sure. Worse than pedos ? No

Hey man, I can put that thought to rest and assure you that you're not :)

Say that to my face not online bud see what happens :)

Attached: goring.jpg (200x287, 13K)

Idk if I could see it from under all those mounds of fat user :)

the second one of course oreganonon

OH THAT'S IT you just TICKED me off. Prepare to see your nightmare kiddo because i have a darker side that i keep caged up and i am FINALLY letting him loose. I didn't want to do this, i spent years honing my self control and inner peace to prevent his escape but you forced my hand. Fair warning kid, i have been known to DEMOLISH my enemies and give them NO mercy. I thought those days were long behind me, i thought i retired my blade for good but you just HAD to run your mouth didn't you... You must feel pretty smart and funny don't ya, well so did Jeffery... he was the kid who thought it would be funny to steal my yogurt tube and tell my crush that i liked her... Needless to say Jeffery had to take a few days vacation from school... You and the rest of them should have learned not to mess with me but you didn't and now my fury is fucking unleashed you absolute repugnant sack of shit.

Attached: apu hitler.png (662x675, 196K)

isn't this pear chan? oh man. no shame to the anons into her at this size, but fuck. i hope her health hasn't suffered too much. she was so cute back in the day.

Attached: Pearchan5.jpg (466x800, 42K)

my gf is built like that but 6' tall and i still clap her cheeks like its nothing just to hear the sounds of her blubber slapping on my pelvis and as well as the sight of her waves moving back and forth like the waves of the ocean. not to mention the feeling of her weight as she mounts on top of you forcing your mind to commit toward possibly cumming inside her very wet and creamy pussy.
thankfully im 8" long so i still get to hit her cervix even past all her fat padded on her ass. granted the only thing that sucks is the smell of her pussy after a while during sex, but so long as i dont stick my head down there im good.

you got a problem m8?

I used to be 450lb. I'm in my 180's now after years of work. I could only get really fat girls back then, and it took a lot of work. Really turned me off about the whole dating thing. Now, unfortunately, I idolize average/thin girls and am to afraid to go anywhere with them because I still feel unworthy. Being that size has rendered unbelievable damage to my skin that I'm too self conscious about to pursue normal women... while fat women now totally and completely disgust me.

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1392x499, 237K)

I don't like really really fat girls but I like chub on a girl, even a belly. I'm quite fat though (bmi around 40) and not even fat women are into me.

Attached: 1547178616628.jpg (750x501, 177K)

>>isn't this pear chan?
yep, one and the same, also known as beccabae

Attached: 1554113889248.jpg (731x1000, 143K)

I don't mind big girls at all. They are more down to earth and usually comfy and friendly

Wish I had one that liked me :(

Depends what you mean by "fat". I'm not even fat but I find chubby girls very attractive.

Not true.
I'm only with my fat gf because I couldn't get a normal sized girl.