Do fat girls like skinny guys?

Do fat girls like skinny guys?

I'm into fat black women but I dunno if they're into skinny guys at all.

Attached: 1554675765091.jpg (618x620, 71K)

Do you look like a jew?

Yeah sort of. I have curly Mediterranean hair.

fat black women will fuck any white guy
actually, most black women would

Why the fuck wouldn't a fat girl like a skinny guy

Then you'll do fine.

>White

I'm not white lol. Maybe I could pass as an Italian or a Greek, but that's a hard maybe.

You're in my boy.

ummmm did I just find my dream man

I dunno. Are you a fat black girl?

I mean yeah, well half black

Where do you live?

I am the becoming of the interspersing

I live in the US, Washington state

That's kinda far. I'm in Iowa.

oh yeah that is, sorry

You're all good senpai. Stay beautiful.

Bumping this thread for great justice and great taste

I am in Iowa as well!!! 319

Yo, same. What's your discord senpai?

I find that fat women in general (regardless of race) tend to prefer big, muscular guys. I guess they think that their increased weight translates into them getting a guy who weighs more. But of course, the guy's weight has to come from height and muscle not fat. Because fat is gross haha...unless it's on a woman, t-then it's sexy.

Fat girls also have less respect for skinny guys because they think that them outweighing you makes them stronger than you, even if you have more muscle mass than them and could still kill them in hand-to-hand combat without breaking a sweat. Which is easy, because them simply lifting their arm to throw one flabby punch would leave them in an exhausted state.

The ironic thing is that skinny women are so weak, that they view almost all men as being stronger than them. The ironic twist of fate is that for skinny guys, it's easier to get a slim qt to respect you than it is to get a fat girl to respect you.

And FYI, when I say skinny guy I mean like skeleton thin no muscle at all guys. Being average build/ skinnyfat is something different.

I would say I'm average build, but I have an equal amount of strength to someone who looks very strong that I know. So I guess my real strength doesn't show physically.

Yeah, you shouldn't have a problem then. I used to be skeleton skinny and dated some fat girls. They make demeaning comments about your weight+strength and try to manhandle you when playing/cuddling.

Now I'm decently muscular (I look athletic, but not roid tier). They never make demeaning comments like they used to. Not only that, they go out of their way to mention "how strong" I am and try to make me feel good about it, even though I'm not that big.

People at my job make fun of me for looking weak but that's nothing but workplace banter. I know it's all jokes, because when they need to do anything remotely physical they're women btw they call me over if I'm available.

Obviously. Women will only ever date up, so of course that draws them towards normally-sized men.

Attached: 1511496458862.jpg (2623x971, 171K)

I hope the toxic person who wrote what was in your image gets wiped from existence and never reproduces. Could you imagine her being a mother to some poor kid? The kid would be brought into the world under the care of someone who uses broken logic in order to manipulate people into doing what she wants.

Attached: Yikes Nep.jpg (400x500, 113K)

Thanks to hypergamy you can rest 100% assured that she most definitely did get married to a man above her attractivness level and most definitely did breed with him.

Op here

I'm gonna go to sleep lol. Night, retards.

Yeah, sadly. I remember looking up the US statistics on reproduction (CDC I believe) and like 85% of women end up having at least 1 child before they died. But only like 40% of men ended up having at least 1 child (then you factor in false paternity and it's even lower).

Black women don't have many options so I'm sure you'll do fine.

Attached: 1557125029915.jpg (1280x1664, 278K)

I'm a fat white woman and I love skelly boys. Favorite male body type.