What is the best way to impregnate a fembot?

What is the best way to impregnate a fembot?

Attached: 276-2763304_anime-pregnancy-test-meme-frisk-x-sans-gaster.jpg (820x387, 55K)

stage a group of 40 neckbeard to gangbang

the first thing you have to say is "yes of course i love fat girls"

Through mutual consent with a triple notarized contract that stipulates for every ml of semen injected you must donate 2 years of your income to the injectoree.

Fembots can't get pregnant for real. It's just a fantasy.

Attached: Boignant.jpg (600x888, 124K)

maybe something a little like this

Attached: 1558562466466.png (1300x1064, 818K)

>maybe something a little like this
that looks extremely painful

That would be pretty ineffective compared to just ejaculating on her cervix. It might not work at all.

Sex, or sometimes referred to as intercourse.

Shes a small gal.

Attached: 1554773744619.png (1524x1520, 1.99M)

missionary + leg lock

true fembots always leg lock

They sure do, leglock is the best.

Get into contact with them, chat them up, promise them you'll stay with them, meet up and date for awhile, then fuck and knock them up. Then ditch them.

Done it with 5 fembots so far, looking for number 6.

You are a cruel and evil man.

I know but it is what it is. I just want to breed every fembot.

Live in Europe apparently.
Every girl here that had been interested in me ended up being in Europe, ruining my chances.

>Every girl here that had been interested in me ended up being in Europe, ruining my chances.

Fucking this.
There are no fembots in Australia.

based chad spreading his seed

Yeah, you're going to have it especially rough.
For some reason it seems that despite most of the population here being burgers, a large portion of the femanons specifically are from Europe, I just don't get it.

>Yeah, you're going to have it especially rough.
It really sucks here, and to make it worse I live on the opposite side of the country to most of the population, so even if one lives here she'd still likely be too far away.

Brazilianbot here to share my sadness with you, and yes, I do live in the middle of the fucking amazon, why would I live where most people are?

No, its not "what it is", you're a cowardly piece of shit, who would have his face caved in if i ever saw you.

You're the reason why we have a culture of single motherhood you fucking retard.

Attached: 91f0160cdf3def377e62192ed02b6234.jpg (550x708, 44K)

Fuck you. I hope number six cuts your dick off and flushes it down the toilet. You're the reason good people who browse this board can't have femanon gfs. I wish I could beat you senseless and pour acid all over your face and crotch, you fucking bastard.

Why are fembots so fertile?

T. Hentai villain

Why do you care? It's not like your genes will exist to see the ramifications of it.

I'm like you bro, aussiefag who lives in Queensland. Is there any hope of finding good women here?

My children will have to deal with your genetic pollution.

No, I don't think there is.
I only ever spoke to one nice girl from here, and I'm pretty sure she's killed herself.

Eh, those fembots could have gotten abortions. But all five all had my kids and are raising them.

rawdogged a femcel last week, how long until I know that I'm in the clear?

It takes around a month for pregnancy to be known. Little less if they do those hormone tests. I like sticking around for awhile though, both for the pregnant sex and also so it develops far enough along where they can't abort it.

savage
do you ever see your kids?
how many are boys? would you want them eventually?

I see them online like social media when I'm stalking, checking up on the fembots and my seed, but not in person. They're three girls and two boys, of the five I've had. I'd want them eventually sure, it's just their mothers that are the problem. I'll see if I can knock up a few more fembots or not, and when the kids are older I'll see about being involved with them maybe.

Fembots deserve SERIOUS LOVE

I promise I'm going to find you and disfigure you

dudes can't get pregnant, and being buttpregnant is just having to take a shit

then will all 5 maidens blow you, sir incelot?

I don't want them to.
You are an evil person.

Probably by ejaculating into her vagina while she is ovulating.

l really want to do this

Send her tons of sperm mail

Probably LARP but if true based.

I feel bad that this retarded thread actually made me somewhat horny.

This is why I dont tend to take robots offers of love seriously, I always figure its some guy who wants to fuck me and absolutely nothing else.

giving birth thru your ass god fuck damn no

PLEASE let me knock you up and take responsability

How can we spend the rest of our lives cuddling and raising our many children together if I don't stick around?

>Package delivery!

What's up hun, want to be number 6? Five other girls can't all be wrong.