So these two girls working the drive-thru at McDonalds just asked for my number but I got nervous and said no since I...

So these two girls working the drive-thru at McDonalds just asked for my number but I got nervous and said no since I thought they might've just been messing with me. Did I fuck up?

I've literally never had anybody express any kind of physical interest in me before so I was pretty taken aback but the way it played out made me even more skeptical. I ordered and paid at the first window, and the girl there was fairly cute, but the transaction was pretty normal. When I got to the second window, the girl working there was even prettier, and she said that the girl from the first window thought I was really cute wanted my number. I got nervous and made up some excuse to say no so then that girl left, and then the first girl came back and said that it was the second girl that wanted my number. I just kind of laughed it off, took my McDoubles from her and left.

I truly don't even know what the fuck just happened. It's pretty late her so figure they were probably just entertaining themselves by making fun of me but I just don't know. Did I just blow my one chance at escaping robothood?

Attached: drivethru.jpg (1600x1282, 298K)

tldr You fucked up and you still wouldnt get a stiff cock with one of them cause your head is fucked by wanking to cartoons.

Maybe. Even if they were fuckin with you why wouldn't take the chance anyway? It's not like you'll see them again.

There is no scenario where you should say no.
>If it's sincere obviously good
>If they are joking the worst that could have happened is they wouldn't call you or two roasties you dont even know laugh at you.
Use your head next time bruv

I think they were just having a giggle. Messing with silly boys is typically how young women entertain themselves. Don't think about it too much.

unfortunately its just a numbers game with females. youre supposed to hit on them like its a game of darts. just keep trying. eventually you will come up bigly.

btw the burgers are cold now and I'm upset.

I go to this McDonald's all the time. I've never seen them there before but now I'm especially pissed since now I'll have to go to the one way further from my house now to avoid seeing them again.

Attached: 20190608_225145.jpg (3916x2268, 1.7M)

You chose correctly.

Should have kept them in your armpits like a smart lad.

Why avoid them? Are you afraid of some girls?

>Are you afraid of some girls?

Yes. Why do you think I post here.

Listen here carefully user, I have been in your situation many times and can honestly say you did the right thing. All they want is validation, once you give it to them they will ghost you, they just want to keep piling on their shitpile of ego by asserting they can get any guy they want. Don't be a fucking simp

if they work at a mcdonald chances are they are too dumb to land another job

I honestly would have done the same thing , OP. I would assume it's some sort of joke and I am probably being filmed to be put on youtube.

Do you still have your receipt? Just fill out the feedback survey, and they will be gone within a week.

They were probably playing a game to see who could get the most numbers. You're nothing but a statistic.

This is probably correct. If just one of them had done it, I might have said you majorly fucked up OP, but both of them is just plain suspicious. Of course, the tiny seed of doubt that maybe they really were interested will never go away completely. This kind of thing is why men are miserable - confidence and assumptions about oneself being totally destabilized.

Just order from the app and do the option to get it brought out to you in the parking lot. Every time I have done this, it's always been a manager to bring it out to me.

The fact you assume other people are psychopathic assholes means you're probably the psychopath, and you did her/them a favor regardless of their intentions. Bang your head on a wall and eat your burgers.

Attached: junk_darling.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

>you did her/them a favor
Just in case they had some very strange bad-faith intention for you, just continue to visit the same place. You'll get plenty more chances if you're not a coward. Check your fries/burgers for pubes tho.

Attached: RA0hZUS.gif (480x540, 430K)

Entire post is made up

Attached: a-img-20161107-wa0026-copy-2.jpg (765x954, 117K)

They were 100% fucking with you

>They were 100% fucking with you
Why would it matter? Now we know why you're still a virgin.

Attached: how_you_dance.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)