Women are the most self centered, disgusting...

Women are the most self centered, disgusting, unempatethic and victim complex having creatures to ever be conceived on this earth.
Until today I wasn't an incel, I was hopeful that even though most women are trash, at least some.would be decent.
But no, all of them have some kind of copy pasted flaw, from their weak, pathetic, and selfish personality

Attached: 1559999060141.jpg (1024x766, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/R2Pm5xE
smartcontract.com/
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Until today I wasn't an incel
ITcels lost another one

that chick is just a whore. not representative of the entire female race. just one single disgusting whore. relax man.

COCK COCK COCK COCK COCK COCK COCK CAROUSEL ITS A WILD RIDE

No, it's time to start butchering these sluts.

Do you have any more of these, user? I'm compiling a woman-hate folder for reasons.

Attached: wo31.jpg (568x590, 68K)

It's not even a girl I was attracted too, I thought I had a friend, we enjoyed time together a lot, talked for hours on end, she's the only woman I could honestly see as slightly smart and not an obnoxious normie bimbo.
Turns out she is, she vented me so many times about her troubles and stuff like that and I've always made an effort to be a good listener.
Today's I tried to vent to her about some unfortunate circumstances about my life COMPLETELY OUT OF MY control.
"Well it's your fault lol"
"If it's my fault why, and how could I have avoided this"
"Idk, just, you should've seen this coming"
"Have you ever been in this situation'
"No but it doesn't seem that bad desu, you have no right to complain about it"

Ohhh i have plenty, collected them for some time

Attached: 1557202877375.jpg (400x400, 48K)

sounds really immature. stop being friends with females. they arent geared toward undertanding male thinking. best of luck.

What's an ITcel?

Thank u king. In turn I will share with u the ones I have accrued.

Attached: 254a02a045f687adb29955f63da0ff5c57f880613615ca3fb0bc7c7a513cab6c_1.jpg (799x3032, 469K)

I am a KHHV at the age of 25. I stopped caring about women. It is harder in the teenage years because you are forced to be surrounded by developing women in school, and your hormones are usually raging.

I have a lot of those book styled ones

Attached: 1557203422321.jpg (500x500, 123K)

All you have to do to destroy her self confidence is say "well not everyone decides to fuck the entire football team in one setting"

Women have large inflated egos but they're incredibly easy to deflate if you have even the slightest bit of confidence. It's simple, all you have to do is not give a shit pic related; a tip from Jow Forums

Attached: 1558207463049.jpg (640x1006, 146K)

>fake tweet

off yourself incel faggot

Attached: you.jpg (1437x1404, 73K)

I'm 23 my dude, I'm not in school anymore
The pic works, I'm her only friend so I'll start ignoring her.
I can't use the promiscuity excuse sadly because she's slightly smarter than your average woman and Sri a virgin

incel tears virgin posters in denial that they are incels

nice reddit spacing ITcel

Most of mine are Jow Forums posts, others are just articles or something about w*men doing reprehensible things. And a few are about them being the Apostles of Satan.

This one is great.

Attached: twitter.png (586x260, 21K)

Oh I never hated incels or made fun of them.
I always thought it was a legitimate belief, just I tried to get proof myself that the world isnt that bad

Nobody ever asks me, and if they did I would tell them straight up "yea, I haven't had a girl friend yet". Why would I care what low IQ degenerate normies think in the first place?

at 34, i have only ever told a girl that i did not become CLOSE friends to try to form a relationship (this was recent lol), and been told by another, without prompting or any implying on my part, that she (an acquaintance) would never fuck me (that was in highschool). i have never flirted with, nor been flirted with. i have been totally removed, by my action and others from the romance pool

Oh I have mostly literary quotes.

Attached: 1557202909150.jpg (400x400, 43K)

What's the reason?
Personality or appearance?

What are those quotes from? Did u make those urself?

Attached: ad3f219677099f00c9a8ce425f2d0e26216874f3cd6dd712fe23cbdf043e5dfc_1.jpg (1065x631, 96K)

Western women are inborn whores. Move to greener pastures.

Attached: 1533183452096.jpg (900x1200, 165K)

How do I know if women are flirting with me? There was one time a girl I went to the movies with was hanging onto me while we walked but I was so oblivious that I didn't really know what was going on at the time. I wish I was making this up

Plenty of women smile at me and shit like that but surely that doesn't mean they're interested

personality and ocd. i'd say i'm a 4/10 in looks but plenty of them breed.

boy oh boy are you in for a surprise

She's Japanese, even Asians are corrupted

They are from a based book,

Women will explicitly proposition you for sex if they find you sexually attractive. They aren't subtle about it. If you have to ask "Is she flirting with me?", she isn't.

touching is a biggie, gentle ribbing jokes or sexual innuendo. theres some subtle tells like mirroring your body position or folding legs toward you that indicate interest but arent on their own signals

What are you implying?

The girl in OP pic is? Maybe Asian women are whores, but even then they are to a lesser extent.

Attached: 1558600499814.jpg (750x1334, 83K)

>Women will straight up ask you to fuck them
If you actually think this I don't know what to tell you. I don't even need to be a chad to know this is retarded unless you're talking about some roastie in a bar

90% of women are whores. Race has nothing to do with it. The only shot you have for a long-term relationship are women detached from social media and technology. Go on instagram and I'm sure you'll find millions of vapid asian girls whoring themselves out and posting selfies for numbers next to their name on a computer screen.

It's a horrible situation to be in, king. Trust me. It's only an illusion that will inevitably be shattered as the days progress.
There was a girl I met in 11th grade. She was being super clingy for this whole day, grabbing onto parts of me, and even once feeling my chin/neck. I left home, absolutely regretting the hell outta not making a move I probably obviously should've made.
But a couple months later, I saw her again, and she found a bf. Thing is, she became fatter, more vain, and all-around a typical thot. And I've been around thots before. You DON'T want to be with them.

It's a horrible pill to take, but it's necessary. Don't trust these whores, king.

Attached: wo29.png (633x758, 23K)

If they are whores, it's either from a biological or individual inclination, not a cultural one.
Better off than westerners.

No i mean, I'm op, the story I told regards an Asian girl.

What book is it called? I'm interested.

Attached: 49sci.jpg (655x527, 36K)

I didn't mention race. I said western not white. But yes race has a lot do with it since race and culture are very closely intertwined.

Attached: 1533334098842.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

my kitten cant be this fat!

I honestly don't remember, I think if you reverse image Search the pictures the original thread where they were made shows up

Attached: 1557203272235.jpg (400x400, 46K)

Hmmmm good advice maybe I dodged a bullet. At least I have significantly more confidence now than I used to back then. Maybe if my investments take off and I get into shape I'll go find some QT retail employee, tell her to quit her job and travel around with me.

Let's say hypothetically speaking I'm rich in the future. Obviously don't tell women you're rich but how do you choose a "good" woman? I don't buy the there aren't any good women meme, surely there are good women that are insecure and just don't chase men. If not, I'm actually pretty okay with being alone forever it isn't really that bad

Attached: 1559454467080.jpg (472x461, 31K)

Especially white women.
Don't forget. The same women who shit on white men about the white supremacy that they think they didn't have any part in. The same women who moan and bitch about equality.

The second white men elevated white women to a position of equality they use that to bring in niggers and non-white stuffed animals to have sex with.

Kill white women.

Attached: sam.jpg (960x540, 63K)

Absolutely based picture, she isn't even white, she's Japanese

You are in for a wild and painful ride

Well thank u anyway, fren. These images will do a fine addition to my collections.

Attached: a8ee9ae1d0b1946d85609e35b957b2e2db1abc6d02a2a91ee78ca93279ce9cdd_1.jpg (800x400, 85K)

Checked, but I don't plan on ever getting married and my financials are very secure. One could say they're "tamper proof"

Attached: 1560035111516.png (900x900, 410K)

Yep. Only reason Europe and the USA has seen a single lefty politician in power is because of us giving white women the ability to vote.The refugees would have died in the Mediterranean if not for white women.

Attached: 1550597709673.jpg (768x1024, 198K)

I couldn't tell you. The only women I've ever been able to find were insufferable louses. Maybe, with ur money, find an english speaker in southern Europe. I don't make any promises, though. These are dark times for the race of Man.

Attached: wo32.png (817x920, 112K)

I have more

Holy shit I should have gotten on the crypto train, the memes were real.
The best girl you can find is probably a SEA if you are dead set on it
>Southern europe
My dude, don't

Nah I plan on always keeping my finances secret. My goal is to make enough money to re-invest into areas of passive income so I don't need to work ever again. Anything else is just a bump in the road women included

Oh, yeah keep posting them please.

Attached: b88283260eb9b28a58b7dfacb1f92d06414d2dd23927126cd72c8301e225d1f8_1.jpg (649x695, 184K)

You still can, mainnet was just released and they haven't announced any partnetships yet. I personally am only 1K away from the 10K "make it" stack.

Also, pic related. If my assumptions are correct we're in the second to last cycle and currently in the re-accumulation phase for BTC. We will probably crab betweek 6-8K until the end of summer and that's when shit is going to start getting real. If you want my advice 30% LINK, 30% ETH, and 40% BTC. You sound like you already know what you're in for though

Attached: 1559413777337.jpg (1188x608, 58K)

I just have to find something original to write

I have absolutely no idea how to actually do smart Investments.
In the situation I mean the only investment I can afford to make isn't meaningful enough to give me a decent profit margins

Oh shit I missed the pic , here

Attached: 1557203502447.jpg (450x450, 73K)

White women deserve to be raped and beaten.
White women deserve to be treated like trash.
White women deserve to have everything taken from them.

Attached: 1545903832131.png (1234x847, 884K)

Yes and no. These signals are not universal and need to be taken in context; plenty of women do these things to guys they are comfortable around but show no sexual interest in (aka guys who are friendzoned or brother/sister like relationships).

Right. We're all thinking it but voicing it will get you in trouble my man.

Attached: 1550662049266.jpg (1920x1280, 378K)

agreed. this one girl touched my forearm and since i heard thats a sign of flirting i asked her out

she flatly said no

then i raped her and burned the body but thats irrelevant

The parasitic analogy is pristine. I half-wish it wasn't so accurate.

Attached: f9d135991ee9b8dd133b82aaa88e71e23c80e5720a38728179b61dd8de5dcc80_1.jpg (799x961, 132K)

There's nothing too it really, most investment advice is just boomer mysticism to make it look more complicated than it is, sort of like how us millenials (I'm assuming you are a zoomer or millenial) make IT look more complicated than it is to con boomers.

It's really this easy. Make an account on Gemini, it's a crypto exchange developed by the Winklevoss twins, one of the only insured crypto exchanges in the US where your funds are legitimately safe. The fees are significantly less than Coinbase which charges you 1.5% about for scratching your nuts.

All you have to do is slowly put money into holding one bitcoin and wait for the upcoming bull market now that we've dumped and bottomed out. If you want to avoid crypto just put your money into Vangaurd ETFs on robinhood, although since the stock market is at an all time high and the future looks grim that's why I advise crypto. A lot of the technology is misunderstood and there ARE mostly scams out there, but if you invested into the legitimate projects it's unironically like investing in amazon, microsoft, or apple back in the 80s/90s. If you really want I can explain more things to you but I normally don't because everyone just yells "PUMP AND DUMP SCAM REEEEEEE" whenever I mention crypto, often because they saw what happened at the tail end of 2017

All women* my dude

What a boring thread, celebrating more than a decade of insecurity

Do you think if I plainly hold like 300euro BTC I have a decent profit?

How so?

what is the thing that is "mine" that it's talking about

Among crypto bitcoin is assumed to be a "sure win". If you want my advice on what to do with that amount of money I would put it into ChainLink. Also I want to mention do NOT go to Jow Forums asking for Link advice. Most of the people who own LINK are oldfags who are trying to keep everyone else out often through secret discord and telegram channels manipulating information and spending their days creating FUD for their own investments on purpose.

Here is an information dump that most people on Jow Forums don't want to get out, but I'm a newfag over there and caught onto what they are doing. The memes are real, if the project takes off the $1K EOY meme they shitpost all the time actually isn't a meme, there's a good possibility if you understand the reason why the token is needed in insurance and banking transactions.

imgur.com/a/R2Pm5xE

smartcontract.com/

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

If you want to be safe however go for it and put it into bitcoin, you might make a couple grand off it if you wait a year. For that low of an amount though that's why I say LINK. Never take anyone's advice blindly and DYOR, the links I just posted are the best information I can find right now for you.

The part in cursive is what a woman thinks, "mine" is about anything, be it material or emotional

Well not like I have any future expenses that are that important, I'll look around, try to see if it's actually decent (from non meme sources) and maybe invest in chainlink.
Also, whats 1k$EOY

i honestly respect her for not cheating and continuing milking the beta bux, any male equivalent would do the same shit if u improved urself and got hotter bitches. i know i would

It's a really common Jow Forums meme about how chainlink will be worth $1K, they say 1K eoy (end of year) and shitpost about how they're all going to get lambos and yachts. Like I said, it's all a creative massive shitpost because most Jow Forums posters have been there for 2 years accumulating LINK because it's one of the few legitimate projects with an actual use case for the token.

Also keep in mind they create Reddit accounts to fuck with redditors and tell them it's a scam, I'm not joking when I say they are VERY dedicated to making sure other people don't get in. I heard one of them say once that they spent a year giving out legitimate advice in subreddits and building "karma" for the express purpose of FUDing link under the guise of a legitimate entity. They have a telegram channel anyone can join, you can just google it. You'll get more helpful information that way.

Well, it's a smaller scale diamond conspiracy.
I know of the telegrams, I had a cringy hackerman phase and got paid to hack the owner of one of such groups
Currently link is 1.16$ so if I invest 300 in it I'll get around 250k

Assuming we're not getting scammed yes. Although almost every project in crypto aside from ETH and BTC dump after mainnet and continue to go down, LINK dumped but it recovered. Hard to say what the future holds but I'm not joking when I say it's my only investment right now. I've put my entire net worth into it unironically

You don't even have a standard currency capital?
Wew my Dude, you live on edge

Based Mohammed

alright op, we get it your mommy didnt bring home your tendies

Attached: aight keep your secrets.png (569x536, 623K)

>Women are the most self centered, disgusting, unempatethic and victim complex having creatures to ever be conceived on this earth.
The irony

I'm a 0 or 100 sort of guy. Diversification is a boomer meme, nobody ever gets rich by diversifying. It mitigates losses but it also mitigates gains, and since I still live at home while working and I'm not a materialistic person I'm more than happy to lose $10,000 for one of the single best shots at becoming wealthy in the future.

Like I always say, I've only ever regretted the things I've never done. You can always regain a loss but you can't regain opportunity. Good luck user, we're both going to need it.

I don't understand that pic related user. Am I supposed to embody the spirit of that Pepe?

Yes, look at the shine in his eyes. It's a pepe that takes the world head on shouting:

"FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
AND FUCK JANNIES!"

Attached: 1559494502047.png (600x1078, 485K)

Did you even read my explanation

Explain your statement, have you read what happened at least?

Calm down Jamal ab-duli Mohammed

>tendies meme
>in 2019
you have to go back

Attached: D6x4QnxW0AEklI-.jpg (933x895, 79K)

Just dropping a classic one here

Attached: 1557384140388.png (500x502, 196K)

Now a days your only hope would be one who is extremely religious. Even then chances are she'll get bored. Trust me, even if you are attractive and loaded, they will always fuck you over. Honestly the only advantage being good looking gets you is using these thots as nothing more than the fleshlights that they are. Chicks are a lost fucking cause, to the point that jerking off is better than having to deal with them even just for one night.

Attached: 1540594828601.png (740x900, 923K)

All of mine are walls of text, I need some simpler ones.

Attached: 1558523369738.jpg (2420x2016, 1.04M)

I can just tell this advice is going to be very helpful.

Women shouldn't even be considered human at all.

Attached: 1557141451907.jpg (640x647, 37K)

>pic

based roastie

orginello originallo

>twitter
there's your problem. it's full of shitposters and circlejerks who think they're hot shit for posting a dank meme.

Have read this on the off topic forums of various websites over a period of some years. The posters were middle aged and above, and the websites were not the frivolous type either.

Fuck user that's great. Unironic good vibes your way, go in brother.

this is the thing that turns me off the most about women. i can ignore almost anything else but when it comes to their love for violence it's intolerable. i have no problem with violence ad long as it's not bullying but this is still just unacceptable

you guys need to change your perspective. you should be laughing at this because climate change is going to destroy all their lives soon. its hilarious, nature is going to punish all these scum

I can't even tell my family members I was molested by someone even 20 years after it happened, but this bitch is posting this like she wont the twitter lottery
Fuck this whore

>implying that big daddy government won't swoop in to save them and send the roasts to the last few remaining habitable spots on Earth (Canada, Alaska, Siberia, etc.)
>implying that men won't be drafted en masse to "handle the crisis" by helping nigger rapefugees swarm across the border

>he isn't into s&m
You really weren't made for sex

sex is originally for reproduction and bonding. also why would i want to hit someone i like? i get the urge to take care of them instead isn't that the norm?? i only get the urge to do all the bdsm stuff to girls i don't like and who would hate it. if they like it then no thanks

That last part isn't an attractive trait user.

As long as it's funny, it stays.