Well played life, I concede

There's no longer any reason to live, the last time i felt genuinely happy was many years ago.

Not vidya. Not anime. Not music. Not fapping. Nothing brings me joy anymore. It all feels exactly the same as just staring blankly at the wall.

My life is now over. My whole family thinks I'm a failure and refuses to give me a second chance at school despite it being mainly caused by depression.

My parents were in their 30s when I was born, so naturally, the world needed a reason to decide to fuck me over before I was even born. I was born with a rare genetic disorder. Of course, nobody in my family had it. I was unlucky enough to mutate it. In the most severe of cases, you have those people covered in bumps and tumors and look nonhuman. I don't have anything on my hands or face, so I just wear a jacket and long pants, even in the summer.

That wasn't enough however. My parents, being older, thought circumcision was not only still socially acceptable in the area but also normal. She acted like she did me a favor when i confronted her.

I was born in the late 90s in san francisco lite, growing up almost nobody I knew was circumcised who wasn't jewish. Me, already having been damned then, also got skin bridges and nerve damage along with it. Only a few small areas on my dick have any sensation at all. I've expressly avoided even attempting to ask any girl out as a result.

Isn't it kind of fucked up? Not only do unmutilated guys get to fapping more but they also get the added confidence from not being mutilated. Not only do I now avoid women as a result of it but I also enjoy one of the most simple things so much less.

Add in some trauma in between and its a genuine wonder I'm still alive. If anyone else had these things happen to them they would have either killed themselves long ago or gone postal.

I have nothing at all I enjoy anymore. If I said it will get better in the future I'd be lying to myself.
cont.

Attached: depr.png (639x350, 111K)

I want to be optimistic. I want to be able to wake up every day and be grateful to be alive.

Instead every day I curse the day I was born.

Instead every day feels like a punishment. Like I committed some horrible crime in a past life, or maybe I was meant to be one of the punching bag for the universe to take out anything it may feel on.

I haven't talked to any of my real life friends from high school in months to a year and they've probably moved on from me at this point.

Even while visibly depressed my parents forced me to get a job. I should be considered unfit to work, yet here I am, working an easy job doing repetitive tasks that show up on a screen.

Is this all I have to look forward to? Is this the rest of my life on top of everything else? Why would I want this? Why would ANYONE want this?

Its just all so tiresome. Not even alcohol seems to work anymore. Why is anyone even alive? What even is there to enjoy in life when you've become too jaded and cynical to even smile at your parents?

>My parents, being older, thought circumcision was not only still socially acceptable in the area but also normal. She acted like she did me a favor when i confronted her.
What did she say to you? What did your dad say?

Let me see your resume. Maybe I can help you find a job.

"Its normal, boys were circumcised, its just what was done, I'm sorry that you don't like it but if you want a girlfriend you better be circumcised"
Refusing to listen to reason after.
I currently have a job, I just hate it.
Office wor.
Thanks though

Does your condition keep you from being physically active in any regard?

Yes, it can become painful at times

Is possible for you to do light exercises 3 times a week? If that's too much start lower. Bettering the body betters the mind

i walk a bit but thats about it as far as exercises go

Crystal meth....fuck n hell

You should press it up a little more. Exercise is important. Oh yeah do you get good sleep as well or no?

decently well, I usually get like 4-6 hours a day

If you can consistently get a bit more sleep with a mile or two more of walking you'll be a bit better. Setting goals for yourself helps with breaking the monotony of doing the same thing everyday. Hobbies help as well. Find something to learn if you want. Do something.

What is your data entry office job?

At least it's not manual labor

>Refusing to listen to reason after.
What did you tell her about your feelings towards it? Was it her decision or your father's?

>boys were circumcised, its just what was done
That sounds like she acknowledges it isn't normal any more, only back then.

>also got skin bridges and nerve damage along with it. Only a few small areas on my dick have any sensation at all. I've expressly avoided even attempting to ask any girl out as a result.
How bad is the nerve damage?

Does your mother know how botched the circumcision is?

its so weird how I can feel the same exact way, like living is pointless and id be better off dead, yet when I see a post like this I cant help but feel the need to comment, that there is always hope for the op. honestly im in no position to tell you how valuable life is when I don't value my own. however what I can tell you is that a lot of us feel similar to how you do. and yet we still continue living for whatever reason, maybe theres some point to this living thing, who knows?

Quality assurance. I took the learn to code meme seriously when i was 12 and now i got a job in automation without a degree.

Manual labor would make me actually neck

>What did you tell her about your feelings towards it? Was it her decision or your father's?

It was both of them that decided.

>That sounds like she acknowledges it isn't normal any more, only back then.
It wasn't. Almost nobody i grew up with was circumcised. She thought it was still normal.

pretty bad, I'm for the most part completely numb. I tried mentioning it once and she refused to even acknowledge it.

Its the lizard brain that tries to make us survive. That and a successful suicide takes a lot of planning and effort.

>I tried mentioning it once and she refused to even acknowledge it.
If you do kill yourself you're fully entitled to take her with you.

I'm sorry it's like this, friendo. It really sucks just how ridiculously unfair life can be sometimes. It's easy for people to throw advice or hope at someone like you because they don't realize how unfair life is. I'll tell you this: there's no shame in giving up. We shouldn't be forced to live with the hand we were dealt. I hope you can find peace in whatever you decide to do, friendo.

Attached: 1556785429898.jpg (660x742, 131K)

>We shouldn't be forced to live with the hand we were dealt.
We aren't.

>reddit spacing
i cant read this shit.

Try to be the best person you can and hopefully you can be re-incarneted as a cute anime girl and join the post-life Jow Forums hug-pile!

Attached: Being petted 2.jpg (850x1175, 169K)

well user i cant stop you but

i can help you

Attached: 1559725353489.jpg (602x928, 126K)

If you're alive, that's the only reason you need to be alive dumbarse. Stay alive until the end of your natural life and collect your prize.