How do i find friends bros im evil and disgusting and mega woke and i cant relate to anyone i just want to talk to...

how do i find friends bros im evil and disgusting and mega woke and i cant relate to anyone i just want to talk to someone and get pizza and cuddle and yes friends cuddle bc humans ar eliteral apes you retarded american PURITAN FAGGOTS KYS NORMIE CHRISTIAN LIBERALS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

im mentally ill please respond and be my friend i am a male and i am not ugly afaik fyi

Attached: 20190521_012011.jpg (129x112, 9K)

i don't cuddle with other men that sounds pretty gay

I would hang out and play pokemon tho, you live in WA?

i will be living everywhere in the USA soon but idk user how do i know i can trust you....

you can't, I'm not a trustworthy person. I don't need money and I don't really care about relationships tho so it isn't like im going to rob you

I was just memeing you though, I haven't had friends for so long that I sometimes wonder if they were my friends in the first place. How are you going to live everywhere in the US, couch surfing?

i have a car babey

just ordered pizza lads

that sounds pretty comfy, how do you do it? Once my investments kick off I'm considering making a mobile home base type thing and living off passive income.

well not gonna lie my mommy got me the car and as far as other funds, ive figured out how to keep living costs down to basically 15hundred a year and ill just do car jobs or internet whpring or some shit once i run outta tje cash ive saved up over the years

Sound like a good setup though. If you wagecuck for a year out of your car and save it all up or put it into crypto now you could have a fat stack to put into ETFs, index funds, or bonds after the eventual upcoming recession hits. You would basically be set, but that's just what I'm planning on doing. Pic related, but DYOR

Attached: 1559413777337.jpg (1188x608, 58K)

how do you know cryptos will go up though user

and hmm interesting way to look at stocks as your chart shows, but what about playing tje field more - have you heard of disaster trading? seems bretty epic to me

Nobody knows for sure if anything will go up, but that is simply a chart outlining each individual market cycle and projections for the future. One of the ways I come to the conclusion that bitcoin will continue to rise in value is a combination of reasons. One is the availability of it to be used as international wire transfers on top of being an efficient method outside of banking or government backed and controlled FIAT to pay for items. This combined with the fact that Bitcoin only has a total market cap of $140,625,791,434 USD as of the moment I type this (141 billion). Consider the fact that the annual US expenditure alone is in the trillions, the circulating supply of US dollars is around 10 trillion and that's just physical currency in US dollars not counting debts, assets, stocks, etc. Keep in mind Bitcoin is international and can be used by anyone. Another reason is because it's deflationary nature, you can't print more bitcoin and there will only ever be 21 million and to top it off that number is the max possible, but in reality millions of bitcoins have been lost and will continue to be lost creating scarcity.

These are just a few reasons, the amount of research I've put into crypto is, well I'll just say I spend a lot of time reading this shit and thinking about it. But consider this; people often only regret the things they've never done and the worst case scenario is that you throw away a few thousand dollars in risk, where the potential reward is hundreds of thousands of dollars in 4 years

Start by taking at least some things seriously. Don't make life a joke, or people won't take you seriously. I tried the "make everything a meme" thing, it didn't work and only *cost* me my friends while affording me no new ones.

these arguments all hinge on the notion tjat bitcoin will be adopted as a commom use currency. if it does, sure, kaboom. but arent the feds tryna limit its growth, and arent there technical issues with btc that could let a competitor dominate in 5yrs? and arent normies too retarded to learn to use it? then again, i have seen crypto atms, its worming into the public sphere... tell me, has starbucks adopted it yet alongside their apple pay shit?

but life *is* a joke, user. Anyone who says otherwise is just coping

Well then, the majority of people on Earth are coping because when I tried the comedy routine, I just seemed like an autist.

of course the majority of people on earth are coping theyre glorified monkys with 0 self awareness

like for fucks sake user have you ever listened to dance music from afar? all you can hear is the oscillating pressure in your ear. dude raves are just fucking oscillating pressure to hypnotize you and imbue women and men with rape fantasies to make niggerbabbies and keep tje machine churning

everytjing is bullshit user

Worse than monkeys, the modern man has forgotten how to act human and twists natural parts of life into abominations.

yep. sick deformed monkeys with dopamine addictions

but its okay really we're just in flux due to evolution soon the hivemind will begin we just have to ensure the sciencejews run it and not the literature jews

and that it doesnt get retardified by liberal copes

See that's just it, mostly crypto exists in an unregulated climate with low marketcaps so a majority of price is manipulated. We're speculating purely on what we see will be the widest used projects in the future. While I see what you're saying regarding technical issues I agree and it's a common argument in crypto spheres, everyone has a reason so I'll just list off the most common responses for you to judge for yourself

>Technical issues
Typically these come in the form of increased transaction fees and slow wait times usually in the half hour range. The common response for this is that in the future Bitcoin will be primarily used as a store of value similar to how people currently hold gold. Proposed in the future but not yet implimented are "Bitcoin ETFs" I'm not institutional investor so I can't tell you the price implications of that but it also answers your question regarding normies and accessibility. There was a similar thing that happened to gold that was also a "gold ETF" that caused the price of gold to skyrocket followed by a price dump not unlike what happened to Bitcoin in 2017. You have to understand that in the financial world all of this is controlled by people with billions of dollars with the express purpose of taking money from the average person, it sounds like a conspiracy theory but it is really quite real. If you understand this and can see the signs of manipulation you can profit off it it.

My personal bets are that the market gets primed slowly by these groups IE the "re-accumulation phase" detailed in the graph before catalysts such as multiple MSM outlets rolling out articles combined with actual adoption of the technology. I think one of the catalysts for the upcoming run will be a Bitcoin ETF, but all of this is speculation on my part.

Well, best of luck
I'm going to bed.

ah yes like that time i got jewed by a shitcoin by jews pumping it full of cash and then crashing it and skimming the retard investments like mine off the top

okay so why should BTC be the top dog? and anyway will investment in say, 2yrs from now be too late?

Oh and as for the Starbucks meme, I saw something about the Winklevoss twins using their app to use crypto to pay for some coffee. The US has the worst crypto regulations right now so don't do a lot of crypto to crypto trades. But yes as we speak there are more and more uses for crypto being rolled out, that's why I suggest a hedge of BTC majority for a store of value and a sure shot into the future, with a side of the two legitimate projects I know of (ETH and LINK)

you keep mentioning SoV, why is tjat amd why does btc corner the market on that

also is btc basically apple now witj brand recognition? also what if this satoshi fellow who owns the majority of btc is secretly the one controllig the market flow and not tje jews and he's supporting the autist rebellion? how will he know to rain money on me? do i need to tattoo a bullseye on my forehead so the creator can see me upon the day of reckoning? am i sleep deprived?

Well it really depends on what happens in the next year I think. I'm not really a big expert in crypto by any means and I'm just going off what I see. I would say if the next run to the $100K actually happens like many people think, that would be the best indicator that we will actually see a single bitcoin be worth anywhere from $200-800K in a few years. Nobody really knows and there is a lot of turbulence right now, a lot of people want the top spot but all of them for one reason or the other haven't been able to overtake king shitcoin so far.

Coinsider this though; what is the name all normies already know and the only one they'll trust or see in the media? This is reason enough I think to see it hit $100K if we go past it's previous ATH. It's been crabbing between 7-8K for about a month now which is why I think we're in re-accumulation. You MIGHT even see it hit $5-6K at some point but I doubt it

i see well user my intuition tells me youre totally fucking right and by my intuition i mean my memetic estrogenated brain worms

so when i get some cash im buying btc, the only issue is im gigaparanoid and ill be incessantly anxious of losing my wallet

also what will i even do with that money? buy immortality? i dont even know if i desire to continue living

>SoV
Not really too sure what you mean by that, but yes I think it will still be the top crypto because of brand recognition.
>also what if this satoshi fellow who owns the majority of btc is secretly the one controllig the market flow
That's one of the points of contention I was talking about earlier. Many people have claimed to be Satoshi in the past and there's another person named Craig Wright right now that's been running around creating copywrights on everything and supposedly he claims he has access to the private keys from the genesis wallet in something called "the Tulip Trust". I don't know if the claims are legitimate or not but he currently has his own cryptocurrency called BSV and has announced his plans to take the bitcoin from the genesis wallet and put all of the funds into BSV. I haven't really done too much research into that because my entire net worth is currently in ChainLink and it doesn't really matter to me what is the "real bitcoin"

>memetic estrogenated brain worms
That's the spirit, you'll fit right in at Jow Forums. Also, just get a Gemini account it's insured and there are significantly lower fees than coinbase. That's what I use anyway, it was developed by the winklevoss twins. You can always transfer them out of the exchange later. If you want to know what to do with the money fuck if I know, I don't even know what I would do with the money lol. Maybe a subscription to a cryo facility and re-invest into ETFs for passive income so I don't need to work.

alright. by sov i mesnt store of vslue and why thst matters

so, now what about the actual wallet paranoia, how do i pragmatize around that issue?

and with the money, i think ill buy a farm and take care of a nice schizo gf for a while and die a human death at the age of 35 with her

Oh I see. Well Bitcoin has never went through an event like a recession so nobody really knows how it will react, but since there is a limited supply and it's currently valuable it will create a snowball effect in times of turmoil. I mean think about it, let's assume you're some guy living in a shithole country and you have a few options. One of which is an entirely digital system of value that's gone up significantly in value over time, or you can stay with your corrupt government's FIAT, OR you can try and acquire gold, silver, or physical possessions. I personally am going to choose the digital asset because it can be stored on the blockchain and unless someone gets my seed phrase or private key nobody will even know I have it. That's just me though, and many third worlders also prefer crypto for value against their own country's FIAT.

thats true...... also nice digits, 9910, they remind me of a cute girl

i fucking hate captcha and i recognize girls by the shape of their butts just like that meme i recognjze that bulge ok gn

Lol ok, gnight user. Make sure you DYOR and don't trust anyone especially people like me. Good intentions and hell or something like that