Ask for clingy friendless bf

>ask for clingy friendless bf
>none of them are clingy and friendless
what the absolute fuck all i ever wanted a bf to be alone with and not have to share with anyone

Attached: F97ABD67-1568-4BFE-BF86-C1B1389B5CBE.jpg (600x450, 51K)

its a hard knock life. gnome sayan

>be clingy friendless guy
>get passed by OP IRL and not even registered into existence
its life

I'm clingy and don't let anyone get close except for a girl I like, how's that? As long as you're not a tranny.

>make bait post about dream bf that robots meet the criteria for
>they still seriously reply on the slim chance of getting a gf

works every time

Attached: ss+(2016-08-31+at+07.16.52).jpg (463x346, 35K)

Please be my gf, I am friendless and will be clingy at the times of your choosing

>ask for clingy friendless bf
>>none of them are clingy and friendless
same
what kind of bf are you looking for?

You posted this last night except included that you dont want them to have BPD so they dont ghost you. Then you didnt respond to a single reply

>ask for stupid thing
>get stupid faggots responding
Wow what a surprise.

Stop idealizing mental health issues and look for someone who you actually have feelings for. You people are disgusting and in the long run really damage people who suffer from mental health issues.

what op wants isn't a mental health issue faggot

I have not had a friend since preschool and am very clingy (if I like you) but 50 bucks says you'd treat me exactly as

>I have not had a friend since preschool and am very clingy
nice
post location and contact if that's actually true

What the fuck are you asking for? I'm a clingy friendless piece of shit but I can't bring anything to the table besides my pseudness and my warped sense of reality. I'm not even ugly but my looks don't stand out, so that might be a major turn off for fags.

Attached: haibane_renmei_cropped.jpg (464x357, 80K)

add waiting#2141

I'm clingy and friendless but I'm black and you're not a girl

>ask or a clingy friendless gf
>they don't exist
You're just being picky whereas we have no hope.

My contact is Mourning_Dove#1047 and USA
I have spoken to people online but irl I haven't had any. I only socialized outside of school in boyscouts.

Also sorry for the late reply. I fell asleep and did not expect anyone to want to talk.
added

Attached: you.png (447x100, 5K)

Add me, Pete#7644

haha i'm congrats man, at least even people on Jow Forums want to talk to you and ask for your discord.

there's nothing for me.

i always get ignored and no matter how much work i put into my life, i always come up with nothing.

it doesn't get better.

i am embracing oblivion very soon.

before i do that i am going to beat the shit out of a white girl and ruin her face so i can bring one of you down with me.

Attached: Brehs+_c0bf5fb425062c67fd6496ea72137a1a.png (280x275, 87K)