>pick up half smoked cigarettes off the ground
>grab one
>smoke it
>it's actually a joint
>mfw

Attached: happy.gif (909x890, 328K)

>picking up used roaches to smoke

Do people actually do this?

Not your blog. Also you're a fucking retard, my mom is a psychologist and one of her patients is permanently fucked up because they did exactly that and there was weird shit in it

Go project your shitty behavior to Tumblr. None of us think you're cool

Your mom can eat my cunt

It's free! My rent is 800 pounds a month so I need to save money. I get free food out of the trash outside restaurants

why do tjey feel the need to directly identify themselves as women is it so they can get orbiters or just attention in general hahaa you must now realize if you clear past the cognitivr dissonance

O WOMAN YOU MUST SEE THINESELF IN THE MIRROR AND SEE YOU ARE UNLOVED AND UNLOVEABLE SAVE FOR YOUR WARM MOIST HOLE AND LONG HAIR AND SOFT SMOOTH SKIN

and yet

thats all there is in this universe

the gentle touch of a fair maiden

the mewl of the babe below her bosom, tilled by your own oxen

wretched entropic cycle, germicidal morality

and the beat we beasts love goes on

and yeah fuck you roastie this is now a philosophy thread we dont actualy give a shit about you ubless you post feet pics

I'm just a girl tryna make things happen.

>It's free!

Its degenerate and no man should kiss you

Do you have hpv?

Everyone who has sex has HPV

>My rent is 800 pounds

and so are you lmao

I'll pay your rent if you send me pictures of your buthole.

Attached: accounts baybay.png (550x1156, 208K)

I'm 173lb actually

mmm yes, you're a plump little thing aren't you?
I'll make you pregnant, my dear.

will you pay for the abortion

god this is fucking pathetic. get a vape pen or a juul or something.

I refill juul pods and its fucking 11 dollars for a bottle of juice I cant even finish off

how do you do that? you just have money that gets automatically invested and goes up? is there a risk? how do you invest money

>abortion
we'd be keeping it

I never keep the baby

I'll buy you all the cigarettes you could dream up for pictures of your butthole.
I use Robinhood for investments I want to pick and follow myself. I use Stash for ETF's and Index funds. I have money put in both on a monthly and weekly basis respectively. The risk is you can lose the money you invest if you choose poorly. This year I went from being up $1200 to being down $800 because of the trade war.

REEEEEEE
Where to find leftover joints??? is that possible?

let me see your bootyhole

Attached: 1552708790097.jpg (400x400, 24K)

get a room mate you dumb fat bitch

I got turned on seeing that pic with that text but then I saw Fat Femanon and am completely disgusted

I've got curves in all the right places

>He thinks it's an actual femanon who makes these threads

>GBP Won this statement = 0

I had a 'friend' who unironically did this, although, he actually went to spots where people would smoke weed and he would sniff the roaches to see if they had any weed left.
he also does this with cigs when he can't leech them off someone else. fucking disgusting
Also OP no one cares or thinks your cool for being a disgusting slag

>Optimal for rolling
Very nice. We all need to get around somehow.

I'm not a slag. For all you know I could be a femcel