Does anyone else here hate America?

does anyone else here hate America?

>the land of the free
>automatically guilty of a crime if a cop sees you walking down the road
>get arrested
>guilty until proven innocent
>have a gun pulled on you and tazed and thrown on the ground and tackled for exercising your "rights"
>need to pay a lawyer 10,000 dollars to get out of jail
>still have to take a plea deal if innocent
>no compensation for lawyer or jail time
>no punishment for cop for being wrong and not letting you use your rights and arresting someone innocent

>be american
>cant have sex with 16 year old girl
>girl looks like an adult
>considered a pedophile
>a girl can be 16 with the biggest tits in the world
>still a pedophile
>have sex with a girl who is underage and lies about age and looks over 18
>automatically arrested thrown in prison raped and jumped in prison and then get out after 10 years and labeled a pedophile forever

>cant own a gun in your home to protect yourself
>cant smoke weed
>automatically get drug tested for the rest of your life any time you get a job or commit a minor crime
>non violent crimes get you thrown in prison
>doing drugs gets you thrown in prison
>smoking pot gets you thrown in prison
>growing pot gets you thrown in prison
>need to pay 2200 a month to live in a tiny closet shaped apartment
>its illegal to do anything besides go to work get drunk or fuck people
>automatically lose 30-50% of your paycheck to taxes
>taxes literally just fuel another nuke to go bomb an innocent country while the roads have pot holes and we just overfund mentally ill police killing everyone and arresting people for getting high but ignoring rapists and murderers

how can this be called land of the "free" why are the people not standing up to the government

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/11/28/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

American here. Do foreigners really just play telephone with what it's like here until people are telling each other we fuck buffalos and eat pine cones or what? The hell do they show you guys on the news?

Most of this is wrong or exaggerated. I think we are better on most issues listed here than European countries.

almost none of this is true

im op. im American. this is 100% true. not one wrong thing in the post

None of that is true, fucking commie. Stop letting your college professor spit on you and stomp your dick.

yea i do. im in constant school shooter mode before he actually does it.
>false rape accusations
>#metoo/believe her
>prostitution illegal except if you go to faggot nevada with extortionary prices
>can't have sex with PTP
>can't lane split in motorcycle
>food is trash
>people are soft bitch ass faggots constantly complaining about mental illness
>women look like absolute dogshit

You're "lifestyle" choices are go 100s of thousands of dolalrs into debt to become a slave in a lucrative profession, in order to afford living in any metropolitan area worth living, or you compete with animal minorities for whatevers leftover and you essentially live to work because you have no money left over to do anything else

i fucking hate this country and i applaud every mass shooter, every leech, ever parasite, everyone that causes its decline and destruction.

Death to America

no, actually almost none of it is. depending on the state even less of it is true.

It's much better than Mexico though.

The only good thing about this country is the food and some people that are really nice. Nothing else is good.

Most people have utter shit taste in music. Many think that Despacito is the greatest achievement by humanity.

They despise and hate the fact that workers have rights. In most jobs you will get angry stares and complains if you don't work the fuck out of your soul with no extra pay. Not being a slave and having a bit of life is considered bad and lazy

People blindly believe everything that apparently comes from the church. Despite most of them have never touched the Holy Bible and don't even know there are an Old and a New Testament, People usually commit fervent idolatry.

Science and art are seen as a waste and completely useless. The government often wants to reduce significantly the budget for education and research.

Government (All parties) almost always tries everything possible to make Mexico MUCH WORSE. And you know what's the worst part? 95% of these people are Karma Houdinis.

Graco Ramirez deserves to be brutally skinned alive and impaled from his anus in front of his wife. And that's just one example from many more.

Well I guess that pretty much explains why all the violent welfare sucking lazy scum of the earth subhumans like you prefer coming here instead, don't it?

Attached: 1548745401002.jpg (350x517, 25K)

Nope, I don't plan to go to the States, probably going to kill myself in a couple of months

The less intelligent or uneducated ones will go there and continue fucking everything up

Jesus dude, at least go Punisher and kill some cartel guys first or something.

Attached: 1541667466733.jpg (406x431, 131K)

I hate the government and our foreign policy more than anything, really. I have had too many good memories and friends to really hate the country as a whole. There are worse places to live and grow up in.

Attached: shrug.jpg (425x282, 69K)

Naw, man, most of the illegals here are from Central America passing through Mexico.

It's insanely hard.
But maybe killing a couple of deputees (most are directly connected to cartels) before going an hero could do it.

>Nah man, most of the illegals here aren't from Mexico anymore, they just come from Mexico
American education

Attached: 1512398182605.png (384x372, 92K)

In the state of Georgia, consent is 16. Retard

16 is legal in lots of the us

Attached: 532B0480-8C4B-4132-9D03-85994CE409B5.png (620x393, 126K)

shut up nigga
oregano oogabooga

Attached: 5C0F39FD-4419-4EBF-91C0-B474FBB313FD.jpg (957x693, 569K)

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/11/28/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

>The number of unauthorized immigrants has grown since 2007 only from one birth region: Central America, from 1.5 million that year to nearly 1.9 million in 2016. This growth was fueled mainly by immigrants from the Northern Triangle nations of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.

Attached: 1488363039207.gif (267x199, 169K)

>Every person illegally entering America must first stamp into the Pew research facility and their place of origin registered
Wow it's almost like... fake news without any sources or explanation

That's not how Pew research gathers its info, but whatever. I don't entirely blame your scepticism, but what part of Latin America illegals are coming from is a really pointless thing to lie about.

>taxed 30-50%
Not where i live m8
No state income tax here

>Many think that Despacito is the greatest achievement by humanity.
kek really?