The average woman

Is naturally far less aesthetic (facially) than the average man. Makeup is the biggest fraud ever seen and it's in hidden way the cause of the meme feminism we know today, every girl add 2-3 points to their base "value", causing the average woman to be seen as 7/10 instead of 5/10 but the most unfortunate thing is that a lot of them judge their overall appearance with their makeup on, which in turn inflate their ego and suddenly 80% of the women worth the top 10% guys, the survey on OK Cupid confirm this, women find the average man almost half as attractive as man find the average woman.

*I feel sorry (well, not really) for the women who don't want to take part in this scam but must to if they want to stay in the game.
*A lot of men fell for the natural looking makeup, thinking this is their natural look. lol. Some of them look like a different species without makeup.
*makeup is so embedded in many cultures that it's perceived as women natural look, especially to men who grew up in male dominant environment.
*Without makeup the sexual market would've been completely different, more "wins" for the average man for sure (still will be much more easier for women to get laid because pussy).
*Women are more A-sexualish than men so they tend to find facial aesthetics far more important than body, making it even harder for men because body "compensate" less in comparison to female, so 7+ face is required for the average girl.
*Makeup is the source (or important one) in the saying that "all girls are insecure", some of them can't fool themselves into thinking they're hot based on makeup, it's like an honest person who's forced to lie.

Conclusion:A lot of women are literally walking illusion.
Solution: ban it or convince men to start using it too. Try to be more confident by knowing most women are naturally far uglier than makeup fooled us to think.
*This is obviously relative but this over generalization makes sense in the way reality is*

Attached: maxresde.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17vbd5RAcrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to see women opinion on this

I'm below average myself and don't use makeup.
Logical conclusion: ban it.

Keep in mind women think this is the same as a man getting a haircut.
The fucking delusion.
youtube.com/watch?v=17vbd5RAcrk

lol they're literally painting their ideal face on their own face. I even saw women defend this by saying that "guys have beard to hide their imperfection" kek.

She's ugly as sin in both. Great example, autist

I took the first pic i saw. anyway you get the idea.

don't let white knights see this post

Attached: 1558361134672.png (499x513, 284K)

>writing out a fucking essay practically complete with citations because you simply cannot tell when a woman is wearing makeup
It's not false advertising, you're just severely and unironically autistic. Find better things to get invested in, holy shit

>because you simply cannot tell when a woman is wearing makeup

Even assuming you're right this doesn't change anything i wrote, i'm talking about the effect of makeup on society.

Okay, but you can easily just take note of the fact that they are wearing makeup and subtract the number from the arbitrary scale accordingly
>A lot of men fell for the natural looking makeup, thinking this is their natural look. lol. Some of them look like a different species without makeup.
This is honestly embarrassing desu and I think if women weren't the one triggering their power level, they'd probably find some other way to

These whores need to be raped and beaten if caught unaccompanied.
We WILL have white sharia.

>Okay, but you can easily just take note of the fact that they are wearing makeup and subtract the number from the arbitrary scale accordingly

Doesn't really matter. The problem is that their inflated value makes it harder to date woman in general.

>makeup is a fraud meme
well then you must walk around naked and unshowered, real boy

Harder for autistic guys who literally can't tell the difference between a blank canvas and a painting.

Not sure if delusional, idiot or troll

everyone wears clothes. only women wear makeup

Not her, but nobody is banning men from using makeup.
>inb4 muh dignity
Nobody is forcing you to wear it either.

OP already explained though that on average women aren't as interested in men's faces as men are in womens so it's not an equivalent comparison. Covering up blemishes and stuff would certainly help but it wouldn't re-equalize the playing field.

Wouldn't working out solve it then? It's more effortful for sure, but spending all that time and money on your looks and learning to do makeup well doesn't take 0 effort either.

I do work out which helps a bit but the true important thing, moreso than face or body or anything is that women are far, far more concerned with personality then men are of women's. And that is the hardest thing of all to improve, I'm a total autist because I literally never learned how to have conversations as a kid so I'm here in my 20s, a KHV

You can't blame them for using trickery, men can compensate with money and other things, but woman are stuck being judged almost primarily on their looks.

She looked so much cuter and unique before, after just looks like a boring white instagram roastie.

>tfw the guy I like loves heavy makeup and thinks it's hot to see how I go from girl next door to thot

feels good man

Sorry to hear that (I suffer from the same condition), although it's nice hearing someone on r9k admit women aren't purely into looks.
But, much like looks, communication skills are learnable. It does take a lot of effort from someone in your situation though, especially if you lack motivation from poor past experiences.

No, if we're talking purely looks, women put far more emphasis on face than body on a guy thus making it impossible for non 7+ guys (facially) to compete and we see this with all this 80/20 90/10 rules, much more on the hookup culture.

but no amount of makeup can't hide fact that she is fat
so I'm ok with makeup

Women use makeup to give themselves masculine features (long eyelashes, no eyelid exposure, thicker eyebrows etc.), men will benefit less. The "problem" here is that women on average are naturally less aesthetic than the average guy and makeup made us think it's the opposite, this won't be a problem if it didn't change the power dynamics between the sexes but it does.

Makeup makes womens natural faces worse as well. When they cake up makeup on their face everyday the chemicals in certain brands of make up make them break out in acne, also that make up blocks out vitamin D which is naturally obtained from the sun so their skin goes pale and grayish, very unattractive.

It's the girls altered opinion of herself that makes them harder to date. When she thinks the make up is her natural beauty, she thinks she's thinks she above guys who might actually be her level or slightly better because they don't use make up to hide their real face

where the fuck do you think you are svhedbk

This but they have no choice

Still give women unreasonable advantage in the hookup game.

OP is a crybaby. The sexual market will never be ''fair''. It's not in our nature. Men have been spoiled by makeup, natural women do not look worse than men.