Tfw, haven washed/showered/bathed or cleaned myself in any kind of form for over 10 months now

>tfw, haven washed/showered/bathed or cleaned myself in any kind of form for over 10 months now

i started to grow a 2nd skin on some of my body parts, its kind of green/greyish and you can kind of rub it off if rub hard enough, its weird

Attached: 1535043176118.jpg (247x223, 14K)

Dead skin, user.

Good on you. I'm coming up for a week and a half of no shower, but generally I don't go for longer than a fortnight. Been wearing the same clothes too, but only because my mother is the most negative person on the planet and it's a whining match if I put any laundry down.

>work for 7 years
>give her 50 pounds every single week
>no thank yous or positive words or anything
>be a NEET for a few months
>She's making my life pure hell, calling me many different names, pulling faces at me

She's bipolar or something. 80% of the time she's in this mood where she just complains or insults anyone around her. The other 20% of the time she's uncharacteristically happy, laughing, almost euphoric. She never just acts normal. I despise her more than I thought it was ever possible to despise a relative, and that's not teen angst or edginess (I'm in my 30s), she's a horrible nasty black pit of despair & pulls everyone around her into this vortex of negativity.

I hate my mother too, user.

imagine the smelle hnng yea mm yea

Attached: 54799125_462852287586889_1895410363835351040_n.jpg (408x257, 10K)

incredibly based user

i wonder if your anus is crusty or just drenched in shit

Attached: 1545784972483.jpg (421x689, 87K)

You just took this thread to a whole new level

can i ask how you handle the
>physical feeling
>mental feeling of "feeling gross"
>the grease on your face that forms after literally 12 hours after a shower

like yesterday i showered 2 times. the most i shower is like 4 or 5 times a day. the reason for that is because i don't like weird textures on my skin (grease) and i don't like feeling unclean (again, grease and sweat).

i've posted here like a gazillion times before about my OCD but yes, i have OCD

Dude I think that's just dirt

Post pic you nasty faggot

The metamorphosis is nearly complete; soon you will evolve to your maximum potential.

Attached: astralpepe.jpg (1024x1448, 133K)

Showering that often just puts you in a bad loop. You're stripping all the oils out of your skin and hair doing it that often so in response your body overproduces to make up for it. Then you have to shower more because you're producing more. It'll feel awful and may not be possible for you with the OCD but giving it a few days to calm down production and reset with normal showering routine could be helpful.

>i started to grow a 2nd skin on some of my body parts, its kind of green/greyish and you can kind of rub it off if rub hard enough, its weird

Literally turning into a frog

Attached: 1559746364103.jpg (528x729, 81K)

It's not Second skin. It's cancer.

that's pretty gross OP
why would you do this?

Attached: anime_throwup.jpg (680x680, 85K)

>>mental feeling of "feeling gross"
only normals have that

Attached: .png (1200x800, 543K)

>i have OCD
get help

You only have to shower that often because you shower that often. If you stop washing all of the oils your body produces off yourself your body will stop producing so much.
t. showered like twice a month for two years when I was a NEET

These are the type of people who think determinism explains everything and they are helpless to learn social skills.

>tfw you take a bath and the surface gets covered in dead skin cells and dirt after a while
>tfw you start exfoliating by running your thighs, over arms and chest area until the water starts looking like porridge

Gud feel. Wish I had my old phone here, had some nice pics.

someone post a pic of your filh im genuineky curious

sounds like my mom too

Attached: 1558235777184.jpg (320x480, 47K)

fuck her in the ass bruh

You have to domesticate her user.

Attached: 7ff.jpg (252x318, 23K)

threads like this make me feel better about myself. at least I have basic hygiene