Amerilards are asleep

>amerilards are asleep
>the whole board is dead

Attached: 3FA640CC-997E-43EB-8588-B7114DAFF352.png (840x854, 545K)

And that's a good thing my lad

bet, euerocuck
freedom never sleeps

what is it about americans that makes us fat? like dude what the fuck am I doing wrong

my gut is freaking leaking out of my shirt fucking love handles all over and massive fucking tits

what the fuck do we do that makes us fat

>1337
USA
sugar drinks, mostly

Attached: 1557704205956.png (624x951, 891K)

Processed and badly made/low quality food. There is nothing wrong with eating hamburgers, there is a lot wrong with eating a hamburger with a patty that consists of 50% fat, buns loaded with sugar and large amounts of sauce that is basically just emulsified fat with some spices.

>my gut is freaking leaking out of my shirt fucking love handles all over and massive fucking tits
I have feeling this is a larp

dude...i dont drink anything but water. im 900 pounds

how do i avoid all this bull shit?

Ever notice how many more trap and gay threads when america is sleeping. The faggotry is coming from europe

No? You see most of that shit during ameritimes.

carbs

it's virtually impossible to be fat on a diet free of sugar and carbs

Its virtually impossible to be on a diet without any sugar or carbs. I tried it once and trust me you will hate your life. Humans were ment to eat carbs, you can have a diet with a lot of protein but not solely consisting of it.

buy beans, veggies in bulk and eat them

wrong. I woke up early eastern time US and literally every thread on the first page but two were gay/trap so I went through every page and that ratio held true throughout. Later in the day the gay/trap threads were far less represented.

Wouldn't be surprised

Doubt it. I have never met a gay person from europe before even online but i have met a lot of amerilard faggots. Homosexuality is an American thing

>amerilards are asleep
I am stationed overseas, Europoor.

I have seen fatter European military members than American.

SUGAR. Period.
carbs are good, sugar is bad
-eurofag here-
a friend who was bulking and didnt eat anything sweet on purpose one day calculated that he ate at least 150 grams of sugar every day, just in normal products like bread and shit
try to cut it as much as possible and susbstitute with sweeteners/honey
its literally the number one thing that fks you up in every way

Anyone else notice how fucking dead Jow Forums is these days? Did the m*ds really ban EVERYONE this time or something? This has kind of resulted in a quality boost across all boards though.

> english speaking board founded by American
> biggest english speaking country asleep
> no posts
go figure

Why do Americans feel the need to prove themselves whenever America is mentioned

Honey is literally sugar syrup with some compounds found in flowers that bees eat

they're told from day one of their lives that america is the best at every single thing in existence. and they believe it.

Honey is the only thing that I am aware of which cant go bad with years

what about virgin pussy

Sage sage sage
Good morning America. British ass poopsocks.

Because it is just sugar syrup. Bacteria cant grow in sugar.

I mean America is pretty cool indeed but Americans are shit. I wonder why that is