He treats fast food workers with respect

>he treats fast food workers with respect

Attached: fem.gif (909x890, 501K)

Why wouldn't you. They make your food.

Is this something women actually like?
I've always done it because I'm nice and don't want to make their shitty job any more unpleasant, but it doesn't seem like the sort of thing women like.

What are they going to do? Spit in it? Drop it on the ground? It's fast food, they're not going to make it any more unhealthy to eat, and it'll still taste the same anyway.

Try and treat everyone with respect. The world doesn't need anymore assholes.

Attached: glare.png (1366x768, 1.46M)

That's just being a good person man, everyone should do that

Nah man it's cool to treat people nice. One day they may have leverage over you and they won't forget.
I know I've done this to that bitch Jew across the street when I shut her water off.

That's called spit insurance. It's the same reason you tip servers and delivery drivers.

> goes to fast foods in the first place instead
No wonder you Americans have such social problems

>he empties our tray in the bin when we're done eating

Attached: ahegao.jpg (592x529, 145K)

Don't be a faggot. Treat unfortunate slaves like fastfood workers and call center employees with warmth and humanity, treat bureaucrats and other official cocksuckers with contempt and disrespect.
Inner nobility demands it.

I don't respect them. I pity them.

Do you work in fast food?

except fast food workers are usually unfriendly retards who don't deserve to be treated nicely. and girls get wet when they see fights and agression from their partner

You have low standards OP. I refused a second date with a guy because I saw taco bell condiment pacs in his glove box. I haven't been in or through the drive thru of a fast food place since I was a kid

Actually, girls are the unfriendly retards in case you haven't noticed. Beat THEM up.

What does fast food have to do with social issues? Too many chemicals?

I need to talk with your manager.

Attached: ogUhwmNe_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

No, it's sad that a meal needs to be something quick and consumed in less time as possible.
Socially humans have evolved around a table, preparing and consuming food.
Fast food obliterated this. Made food a sad quick burden one should get rid of asap.
Plus lots of sugars inside them that make you fat, less desirable and addicted to their crap. Want to improve socially after uni in a working environment?
> Learn to cook
> Talk about food
> Invite people interested (lots of) to your place and cook to them.

women get wet when a man beats and humiliates a person of low social status.

>he eats fast food

massive red flag. unless you're also including "fast casual" in that definition

>when incels talk about what makes women wet

people differ. i'm a programmer and people like me often consider cooking and food an excess and a waste of time. so we just drink onions and similar (healthy) things all day for meals; at least during the work day. cooking and eating and cleaning up is a major and potentially long interruption which you can't multitask, and even a small interruption can potentially result in hours of lost productive work due to all the things you need to keep in your head at once. drinking a meal replacement you have on your desk doesn't really create any interruption

for dinner i just get delivery using uber eats or whatever from a place that makes fresh food. i live alone and have cooked maybe like 3 times in the past year

femjakbump

Weak bait

Punchable face