>walk in with her
>exit at the last moment
>dude asks me why I did that
>"something came up, I've got somewhere else to be"
>I get some confused texts
>*blocked*
>get home and type this out

I fucking hate girls

Attached: 1522495876304.jpg (610x918, 98K)

You left abruptly and blocked her. Seems like burning the bridge a little fast, what led you to believe they were fucking? Also how much is too much physical contact?

t. Fellow seething robot

Good work bro.
Block and delete.

Good job, based

I would've done the same, fuck that

Good choice. Also can u explain the "way too much physical contact"?

Even if they weren't fucking, the girl was being a bitch. If she actually gave a shit about OP, he'll make him her priority to talk to, not the other guy. Imagine the roles reversed. OP did well imo

I would have done the same
But i wouldnt even be on a date in the first place so theres that too
Its not smart to be with a girl who keeps contact with old flings or ex boyfriends, they do this to always have someone to run to behind your back

it's okay robot, we are here for you

Attached: 1560030303553.png (500x382, 57K)

she may have been trying to make you jealous. women do this all the time because theyre too insecure to actually believe that you like them.

What I'm trying to find out is if OP completely fucking sperged. From the info we have, that conversation could be anything and OP could have been shit at reading their cues. Like most robots.

Fucking based. I wish I was brave enough to do shit like this when people fuck with me

>From the info we have, that conversation could be anything and OP could have been shit at reading their cues

Well, how long could they be talking? OP felt like a 3rd wheel during the whole thing. Sure, maybe they weren't flirting, but maybe OP didn't feel like she'd give him that same attention

t. another one of those fags who tries to socially gaslight people on here

>literally hello fellow robots
Just kys tranny

You did good. Never take shit from people, even if its subtle.

No, I'm trying to get OP to step away from his little echo chamber. Don't you think, just fucking maybe, OP could have turned his situation around if he was more active in the conversation? But we dont know shit because OP hasn't really told us shit.

>yes dont listen to those dumb fucking incel robots, listen to me instead, your robot friend
Nigger are you even trying?

>butting into a conversation you arent a part of and making yourself look rude and/or retarded

>Assuming OP is infallible because "I felt like the 3rd wheel"
>Assuming you're not allowed to talk to people in public if they address your company.

Yeah trust me, you guys have answered all my questions already

Based virgin OP

>I fucking hate girls

Welcome, user.

so I guess you gave up on the "I'm a robot hehe" act?

>all these incels seething at the idea that OP is a retard

>get btfo
>have to pretend to be a passive observer to agree with yourself
yeah fuck off normalnigger

the only person who got BTFO was the OP by himself and his retarded self-sabotaging sperging

considering you were the only one who seemed to think that, then I don't see how OP got BTFO at all. You were the one who had multiple people replying to you telling you to fuck off

This is a hard situation to be in and I doubt it's real actually. Did you make it up

that was a different guy and if you refuse to believe it that just shows how delusional your ilk are

BTFO, you replied to the wrong guy my dude. I'm the one that was arguing here earlier. Also everybody in this thread is wasting time as OP has been absent for hours. That, or he knows he sperged out, so he refuses to provide context and watches the battle unfold.

Also multiple people are replying to you telling you to fuck off, bitch nigha.

Well done, if she can't focus on you while on the date, she's not worth investing time/money into.

Attached: 1559446823427.png (600x579, 218K)

I would have done the same thing, other people just ruin everything

>implying multiple clueless incels know a single fucking thing about what they're talking about

>I fucking hate girls
Even girls hate girls, it's like they have no fucking awareness or common sense.

Attached: 1552638768206.jpg (840x700, 96K)

>no awareness or common sense
you sure you're not talking about robots there, buddy?

No, i am not talking about robots, and i'm not your buddy, dude.

that...sounds a little bit premature, you should've asked her latter about that dude, if it turns out it's ex boyfriend than you should have aborted the mission, it could be some friend from elementary school or something.

> on a date with a girl
kys you nomrie faggot piece of shit and leave

These fuckers have higher IQ than entire thread

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

He could have, but he didn't, and in that case getting the fuck out of there was the best option still available to him.

and that's a robot was born. welcome, user

she probably would have ditched you for that guy anyway, you did good