How can you have a good carreer and be a good mother when you were not taught any of this ever?

How can you have a good carreer and be a good mother when you were not taught any of this ever?

Attached: Swentagrēiwa.png (600x600, 336K)

The economy was not made to suit both. Pick one.

the cycle is broken. this is a brave new world. embrace your liberation

Attached: 1559875972179.jpg (376x436, 68K)

You can't do both stop trying to. We men learned that the hard way generations ago.

Are you going to take care of a child?

Kinda funny how white boys on Jow Forums think only white men/women wanted a traditional family when infact everyone did but it's too late.

make lots of money. embrace being selfish. there's too many babies in this world. unironically don't become a mom.

rolemodel you are

Attached: 1559858381550.png (415x661, 653K)

I doubt that is him because I see pussy lips.

It's truly beautiful. Now I fuck white men's wives as their husband watches.

That is not me. I am not married.
Maybe. Mine is evil. So I would be bad too.

Attached: Skaītan.png (600x600, 323K)

Now hold on, you sound like you've never known any modest people your whole life to say that sort of thing,

I'm saying some white men ask me to have sex with their wife. They aren't from rough neighborhoods and invite me and probably other lower income black men to fuck their wife.

Not sure what happened after white flight but they do. Have been doing this since the mid 1980s at least.

Generally speaking, they're incompatible with each other. Same goes for being a tranny.
But it's possible to work from home, if a woman has enough creativity or business sense, it's not too hard to make decent money with a home business.

Well I'd never associate with a lowly individual like yourself my whole life. By God, only someone would come in and take care of this sort of thing.

lmao mad white boy. One of your people taking care of my mutt son

White people are not your enemy. The Jews are, you attention whoring tripfag

Nah not really honestly. The white man's hatred knows no bounds. You cannot just blame everything on jews.

I'll tell you that's none of my people for damned sure.

Your grandma fucks black men

>You cannot just blame everything on jews.
No, but when you split it up between jews, niggers, gooks and sandniggers, it all works out.

you probably can't be a good mom considering you're not a woman
just venturing a guess though

I never said you should blame everything on the Jews, retard

Imagine roleplaying as a black guy using a tripcode on Chinese cartoon image board