Scared of accidentally finding hentai of her

>scared of accidentally finding hentai of her
Is this love?

Attached: 285d7ce6-5786-4a85-a35d-717ecd71e3b0_1.jpg (1292x1635, 151K)

She's like 13 you sick fuck

She graduates high school in the show you dumb fuck

She may be 16 or 17 but you still love the look of an underage child you vermin

All I'm saying is you asked for it

Attached: 2673357130ade55a78c366fa506a9b9f556c2a26.jpg (715x1000, 235K)

she's a drawing asswipe

Now that's a fan club ;)

Damn at least post good hentai, this just sucks

love comes in all forms, just not for you.
i think your confusing her for her sister, fren

Attached: 15.jpg (1200x1711, 424K)

iF uOu lIke 18 YeaR olDs yOU ArE a PedO!!1

Hurr durr I don't care if she looks 12 the fact is she looks like a drawing
>doesn't realize regardless if drawing or not he wanks to images of underage girls

Do explain to me why it's legal then

Attached: d4bccb20ea61243fbd94dca7424d651f1073a344.jpg (800x600, 119K)

Oh it's one of them... Still trying to cope with the fact that you're a pedophile?
>buh it's legal to masturbate to 12 year old drawings, you're just a moral fag I ain't a pedo, believe me

Attached: 198325727113.jpg (474x474, 23K)

look goober in anime most people 15-25 look basically the same, if she were canonically 18 it wouldn't make any difference to her appearance. also stop treating the age of consent like you're gonna get shot in the dick for having sex w/ someone who's 17 when you are 18, it's about as illegal as jaywalking and it's not like the minute you turn 18 you've somehow changed in a significant way which makes you immediately understand the implications and effects of sex (and it's also not like it's impossible to understand those before turning 18 either)

u're such an imbecile

You sure told me, how could I ever argue against a pedos logic? It's basically suicide!

Try the /waifu/ general my guy. They're missing a Miobro.

Attached: 1559803036280.jpg (1496x2129, 1.46M)

>faps to a 17 yo
>REEEEEE PEDO
Yes because you'd be able to tell if a girl is 17,18 or 19 irl
Also, I'm afraid I have to inform you that minor-minor (both genders) and minor-adult(usually f-m) is rampant across the globe, so "being a pedo" probably encompasses a larger amount of people than you think.
Note that I'm against underage sex morally, but I'll still fap to it cause I can.
BTW >what's ephebophilia although I won't deny I've fapped to (drawings of) girls under 12 so it's not like that's an excuse, and I won't deny pedophilia tendencies
>one of those
>cope
Never said I wasn't a pedo, haven't acted upon it so still technically legal. If anything, loli hentai might be helping some people keep themselves in check instead of actually going after real minors (although it also probably keeps their fetish going and definitely doesn't help remove it but I digress)
>inb4 "FBI OPEN UP"
not an ameritard, also have done nothing illegal so come at me

>admits to being a pedophile
>thinks anything he has to say to cope with his own degeneracy is going to hold any weight
You're funny my dude

>thinking anything anyone says on an anonymous Mongolian stone-pot-making site holds any weight
You're funny my dude

>Being a pedo
yikes dude

Back to fagbook, retard. As if pedophilia is
a) attraction to teenagers
b) something we give a god damn shit about on this site

Azusa has the best doujins

Well that would be simply because she is best girl

Is this some complex samefagging attempt by OP? It really seems like that and makes me wonder, if so, why?
It just don't quite line up