Scenario: A rich motherfucker bought land in Africa and he created his own state...

Scenario: A rich motherfucker bought land in Africa and he created his own state. He needs white people to colonize his property. Would you leave your current life and start a new one in unknown lands?

Attached: tff.jpg (1200x697, 707K)

If it allowed me to own a firearm and if it had top quality planned security then yes, I would.

It would be like Orange Free State. Basically, anarcho-capitalism but with communes.

In fucking AFRICA?! Are you insane?!

Attached: 1517375881428.png (300x300, 175K)

Yeah, let me just leave my city which is 70 degrees year-roud and go to a hot shithole which bottoms off at 80 fahrenheit in the winter.You're liable to get stabbed by the local niggers in an uprising.

Extremely unlikely, you'd need a small military to be safe from the local warlords.

this was what Rhodesia was. Fair enough it was part of the British Empire, but the empire was mostly run privately anyway.

I dont see many people, especially whites leaving their comfy suburbs or cities to go to fucking Africa. Of course Im brown so Id fare well but if I had to go to a shithole Id rather go to one I recognize.

No locals. Africa is huge. It could be in an uninhabited area. Probably everybody would own a gun and there would be armed militias. If we left them alone, they would do the same. We would just purchase more and more land for new colonists.

If it's uninhabited, there's usually a good reason for it.
>If we left them alone, they would do the same
Yeah, a bunch of rich scrawny whiteys come in with all kinds of equipment and goods, why would the nogs ever get aggressive?

I mean before whites arrived in South Africa, there wasn't a lot of locals there but the soil was very fertile. And the whole purpose would be to just live in peace having a farm or maybe also refueling trade ships. Plus everybody would own a gun.

HERE'S THE STORY OF RHODESIA
A LAND BOTH FAIR AND GREAT
Seriously though, fuck that. I'm not farming and I'm not interested in getting killed by savage niggers.

ON THE 11TH OF NOVEMBER
AN lNDEPENDENT STATE

The USA would intervene and force you to integrate with niggers.

You can also have any other business. It's all about freedom :)

Not if everybody had guns. Remember the Vietnamese boys.

Someone has to farm because importing all of our food is a one way ticket to getting "sanctioned".

Brainlet detected. Pic related looks like it's at the coast and looks a lot like South-Africa and the lowest in winter is like -4 degrees Celsius all over the country with some places being colder. It's like an average of 23 degrees year round which is perfect
t. South African

In all seriousness, South-Africa was and still would be superior to the US and most European countries were it not for blacks outnumbering us 10 to 1.

>you've not re-enslaved them to work vigorously around the clock building new infrastructural, sky scrapers and doing factory work to make fat stacks

Only if there were guaranteed financial incentives such as early retirement and healthcare. Otherwise, it's get bit by a mosquito and die with the nigs and that doesn't sound like a good trade off.

Attached: 1559141825740.jpg (399x400, 16K)

No blood and soil dictates I remain on the land of my ancestors

Is he stupid? Why would he buy a state, and want other people to colonize it? So he can decolonize it?

So mutualism

bad idea blacks are killing whites in Africa.

not sure I'd want to move there but if he's hiring mercenaries I'd consider that

>cherrypicking coastal area on the southernmost tip of the continent
OP never specified this, you go just a little north and the continent gets very arid very fast.

It could be negotiated. Some taxes would be required for the state to function. Why not include healthcare? It would be also a way to start a new life. For example, if you were wanted in the US, you could change your identity and become a different person in a new country.

There would be no blacks. If they invaded the country, they would fail miserably. Just in like Rhodesia. The only problem would be international pressure. Just like in Rhodesia.

Not in Africa.

The property is in Cape Town and it will be subject to South African laws and taxes.Saw an article about it a few days ago.