Incredibly attractive girl ask me out

>incredibly attractive girl ask me out
>say she's not my type
>turn 360 degrees and walk away

how did you get revenge on society today bros

Attached: 76879.png (1280x1280, 163K)

But did you kidnap her later in an alleyway?

its not 360 degrees you nigger

Attached: dumbfaggot.gif (325x265, 12K)

maybe he spun round and started walking backwards?

imagine being this much of a retarded newfag

Attached: giphy.gif (300x233, 155K)

You moonwalked your way out, r-right user? You didnt miss the chance, did you?

bruh

Someone get rid of these fucking newfags.

This most most originally.

Attached: IMG_4135.jpg (349x642, 40K)

I've never understood this meme because the sentence make perfectly logical sense without moonwalking.
You just spin in a circle and walk 'away' (walking in any direction other than in front of you)

Holy shit r9k really has gone down the gutter.
Fuck off normals

>turn 360 degrees
did you skip maths AND physics nigger

lurk more, the newfaggotry is showing up

Newfags out please or should i say... SUMMERFAGS.

Attached: 1554034019502.png (255x256, 194K)

>Auntie is a self-hating pro-nig probation officer SJW
>Point out how black people get arrested more
>"But it's racist; the whole system is!"
>Load up a bunch of statistics on conviction rate, sentencing duration, other races, etc.
>No discrepancies. Other races (like pakis) not arrested more.
>The system isn't racist. She can't respond.
>"Nevermindyouhavemuchtolearnhere'smyreadinglistofopinionsonracism... B-bonald Blumpf..."
Can't wait to show this shit to the sociology students at uni.

baased

I have people still respond that the system is inherently anti-black (Rather than just outright racist to backhand away the statistics) due to our history of white versus black issues and that the reason blacks commit more crime is purely due to material conditions. Every time I mention statistics they always shout "WHAT ABOUT CONTEXT!?" Then they happily laugh at cops getting shot and go "Another wife beater dead lmao!"

>history of white versus black issues and that the reason blacks commit more crime is purely due to material conditions
I live in the UK and she is an immigrant from Pakistan who grew up in poverty. Despite this, she somehow sees herself as "privileged above blacks".
Political Science. Not even once.
>CONTEXT
Best comeback to this is "aren't the statistics the context?"

Statistics themselves aren't context but often the idea of context is purely used to dismiss the individual's responsibility in committing the crime. Also, material conditions has taken on new and ever meme tier meaning because now leftists have started to use it to include literally everything
>Socio-Economics
>History
>Culture
So they can drag back literally every argument to material conditions and always be declared the winner.

Based and spinpilled.

Maybe he was facing 180 degrees when he started talking with her though so he only spun 360 degrees to face the other way

All these double niggers who fall for the most obvious bait in the book. How about you don't call him a newfag and consider the fact that YOU'RE actually the newfag?

I think this was almost certainly the case

Attached: story.png (448x1382, 35K)

Niggers and police are both two seperate evils. Police, arguably are worse because I can kill niggers legally when they try to hold me at gunpoint and demand I comply.

Attached: 1559983227025.jpg (565x518, 56K)

This. Asking the real question here

lmao nice drawing

im thinking this is what happened

Attached: whatdidhemeanbythis.png (1100x464, 32K)

Holy fuck. Every single time.

Alas, you have been proven the triple nigger by falling for their elaborate bait! Exposing the poster of said content as a newfag and acting in the manner of a double nigger is a part of the meme!

lol nice interpretation

holy fuck, every single time someone points out that some other people have pointed out that the angles were wrong

we're a layer of irony ahead of you user

also this sort of behaviour just outs you as a wannabe normie. Normans use in-culture as a way of asserting dominance over others, just pathetic

this is way better than the original interpretation

Truely, you must be a fool if you thought this wasn't all part of the plan! You didn't even realise it, but just by posting you have fallen right into my little trap, for it was you that was the novice here all along!

aha! You've fallen into /my/ trap, get rekt, loser!

aha! it was /I/ who was the trap all along! get rekt, loser!

Attached: b9301f2cdaefbeb5c520291c4317db761411538070_full.png (640x480, 338K)

I will make no claim in a similar manner, as I am not a homosexual.
You have my pity.

Pic is everyone ITT right now.

Attached: nqcgx7rxgnir34r3xm93uh.jpg (625x626, 55K)

but user, if you give up the traps win