He's a christian

>he's a christian
DROPPED

Attached: 1559826082318.jpg (728x899, 84K)

>she's not a christian
DROPPED, abort someone else's baby

Attached: tfw you see a jew.jpg (900x750, 49K)

>they still believe in religion
soon t be killed

Including Islamics and Jews?
This is alright.

You did good. Having different religious/theists beliefs can be very hard in a relationship. I think it's a smart move

Use a condom and let girls take birth contol first you god's cocksucking bitch

reminder that promiscuous sluts like you will burn in hell

Attached: 1539794995268s.jpg (250x211, 8K)

>she's had sex before marriage
DROPPED, nobody wants your stretched out cunt roastie

Dont open legs for every nigger on the block, whore and maybe sometime you ll get out of this shitty place.

>he's a jew
PICKED UP

Then what are you then?

>she's a degenerate slut posting on a board for losers for easy attention because she can't get any from Chad
DROPPED

>she's an atheist
go get raped by a nigger and die during the abortion you fucking sodomite whore

I'm with you. christians are crazy, like they make shit up and then try and force you to believe it too. Them and muslims always out to convert, enslave or kill.

With christians you cannot even have peace in your own home, they're always sending a pack of them knocking on your door wanting to come in.

>And thrown off the roof

I'm a white 19 year old girl from a middle class family dating my first bf ever. He still uses condoms and I'm still on birth control simple bc we don't wanna get pregnant and if we ever do, we are probably gonna abort it.

I hope you enjoy burning in hell bitch

>shes not a christian
Feel free to use the door
Or i have a feet of rope you can use

Attached: image.jpg (690x968, 394K)

We just don't feel like pumping out kids in this day and age is a good decision. Ya know with literally everything being ruined by humans. I'm happy that my bloodline will end with me.

>I'm happy that my bloodline will end with me.
Me too, you're doing the world a favor, erasing your baby murdering genetics

>You did good. Having different religious/theists beliefs can be very hard in a relationship.

coming from the other side of the fence, i got to agree with you -- the christian worldview is incompatible with secular reasoning

as a side note, i'd have to question the legitimacy of someone's profession of christian faith if they were willingly seeking relationships with unbelievers; since there are a number of places in scripture which specifically forbid such unions -- any 'christian' who disregards such commandments is likely not a christian at all

also; nice life the universe and everything recurring digits brah

Attached: unpertur¦3ed.jpg (180x207, 57K)

I agree with that too. I think it's very seldom that atheists and religious people or even people with different religions can have a relationship that works, and if it works they probably put their religion on the side.
Also thanks, it isn't as obvious as trips but these are nice as hell

GUESS WHO HAHAHAHAHAH IIIIITS THE BOGDANOFFS HAHAHAHA

Lmao imagine being this retarded. Go worship your sky man that doesnt exist and become a rotting corpse

Attached: tumblr_m5xoycQgm81qd1uwa.jpg (400x301, 49K)

christians have already had their shot at world mind fuckery so its time for something different. I mean even the year for most of the world is tied to the birth of JC. enough already, time for Christianity to go the way of sun worship. Think of this. These christian fucks pretend to eat the body and drink blood of a dead guy.

kek enjoy irreparably fucking your endocrine system and looking like a 50 year old dog at 30 you stupid bitch

>thinks mocking me will shake my faith

Yes abandoning the church is going really well in progressive western countries
No church, no western civilization.

Keep to yourself heathen, before I nail you to a cross and dump my piss jugs on you

Absolutely pitiful

Jokes on you im a masochist with a piss fetish

The problem as always with the Christian perception of this issue is the idea of the West "abandoning" the Church as though it were an act of pure fickleness, as though there were some truth to find there but those darn irresponsible Westerners are just being jerks. But the reality is that the onslaught of science and the process of global interconnection (with the resulting common knowledge of the full spectrum of religions on the planet) cause atheism by destroying legitimate belief. Where we can no longer believe in God because he seems implausible, there we inevitably become atheistic and lose any benefits religion might provide. You can't just come together over a belief system because you think there's a practical advantage to the social cohesion it promotes as a side effect, you must really believe that the claims made by the religion are true, and it's difficult to believe that. Nothing about our scientific outlook on the world suggests a loving or meaningful creator, and unfortunately all the science works in a way miracles never have. And cosmopolitanism delivered the rest of the world's religions to us. When chemists the world over study chemistry, they get the same results from the same processes and materials. This suggests that there's some real, objective thing that they're studying, which is always the same no matter who is perceiving it or where. But the sheer variety of non-Abrahamic religion shatters this perception of religion. If the "results found" are so different on every side of the planet, how can you imagine that there's some objective spiritual reality they're all in contact with?

It's fine to notice that the dying spirituality of the West is a problem for personal and social cohesion. What isn't fine is thinking that the answer is to just pretend we're still Christians, as though religion dropped off for no reason. You have to deal with those reasons.

Attached: 4e0ae28d93070c1f648d0a8c60e0187a.jpg (595x850, 164K)

>I'm a white 19 year old girl

Attached: image.jpg (580x387, 168K)

>shes pagan

Keeper