Asian girls love white seed

asian girls love white seed

clips.twitch.tv/SmoothPlacidKuduOSkomodo

Attached: 51e-BEM28HL.jpg (500x375, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDojwDqfrBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poor asian dudes, man. women truly are pathetic. hopefully all women die some day.

omg we need to help asian dudes out.
their women are out of control.
any ideas?

it's staged. asian women are the most racially loyal on the planet and the only reason fake videos like this are even posted is because white incels like the losers that spend all day on this board can't get a woman of their own race and think that their shitty personality, bad hygiene and general unattractiveness will just go away if they get an asian woman. Fuck white pigs especially the men, you guys are the most pathetic race on the planet.

is it actually staged? Or are you a butthurt chink?

it's obviously staged you fucking idiot. Did you even watch it? It's fake as fuck, even a low iq retarded white pig could figure this out.

this guy does 10 hour long irl streams nothing is staged

youre in denial

originally

nice bait you rat molester

this thread with the fake as video is the bait you faggot. Asian women are not like that and if she was married that would never happen unless the video was staged.

youre still in denial? yeesh

all races prefer whites. why do people need to make the same threads over and over again?

that's false. white people think that but really they are considered the least attractive race, the only reason they are desired is because they stole all the resources and won't share them with anyone.

the status cope

so the truth is a "cope" to you subhumans? lol. Get over yourself. Being white isn't going to get you a woman of any race if you're a 300 pound neckbeard.

If its not staged she was probably drunk. In her state of low inhibition she couldnt help but loudly announce her pent up desire for white seed.

Statisticaly women prefer their own race but whites are prefered in every race after their own. Asian are on the same tier as negroes for every race exept asians

That was cringy to watch, holy shit, no wonder asian masculinity spams blacked threads.

damn, I'm white skinned but she is whiter

You tell me, chang

Fuck white bots

Attached: download (12).jpg (225x225, 7K)

As a white person this absolutely disgusts me.

>love white sneed
Ok

t. beta chink
How this was not original ?

Attached: 1547831439492.jpg (600x764, 41K)

>This is what ricecels actually believe
Can you cope any harder?

>white men the trophy husband
>asian women the trophy wife

Lads, are we headed for, dare I say it, a eurasian utopia?

Attached: asiaa.jpg (634x380, 40K)

As opposed to magenta?

>tfw you will always be brown

kms

Attached: 1547898239193.jpg (1124x954, 108K)

where did you meet that cute girl?

tantan, it's the tinder of Asia.

That chick was 16, since it's legal over there. Got roasted hard when i was there.

if you poos would just get a nice anime waifu like the rest of us you wouldn't have to deal with mean 3D women.

Which asian boy hurt you? :/

>it's staged. asian women are the most racially loyal on the planet

actually, that title belongs to White women, and Asian women are in fact the LEAST loyal to their race.

ohnononono HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH the absolute state of Asian "men" . 40% of their women downright EXCLUDE them from potential dating. AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: DexpGN4.png (800x340, 79K)

I fucking hate Asian women. Entitled slant face whores.

i was reading an article from a "woke" asian that she had to suppress her urge for white cock that she forced herself to date other races lol. she called it decolonization of the mind or something

It's not so simple. Asian women have an inferiority complex to white women and through the whole model minority, so they latch onto men with the most social mobility, which happens to be white men in western societies. You'll notice in korea, where the men tend to be attractive and have high status, they don't really go for whites nearly as much. Tinder stats don't usurp this since most people who want to date white people in Asia date on tinder, but most in general date on Tantan or just talk to other wechat/kakaotalk/etc. apps.

Brown guys do this too, where they rush to white women. It's really just this race for social mobility and acceptance. In that regard, it's not the inherent features of white people, but just their place in society in the western world that makes asians go for them, which is what the author was probably referring to: getting rid of that notion

threads like these just show how creepy non asian males are in their obsession with women

youtube.com/watch?v=nDojwDqfrBI
i think it might be innate

Unless she was from Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, or Myanmar, there wasn't any colonizing to decolonize in the first place.

based and true. plus these cucklords are gay, they can't stop thinking about other races' dicks.

>some dude hating whites
i just dont believe its whites holding all this hate. i mean could be, but i just dont think it is. this person wants either asians or whites or both to be hated. this leads me to believe that the culprit is neither.

>Most racially loyal
Hahahahahhahaha theyre the second most race mixers behind wh*te women

its likely a asian girl who got cucked by her boyfriend or a asian guy wanting to pill everyone on the board

big think

Where is their national pride?

Attached: 567785.jpg (227x328, 36K)

Nothing about this is inconsistent with what I said. Attractiveness isn't just looks; a lot of it is understanding the history that leads up to who has social power. Again, look to South Korea for this

we keep it quiet and private. elves in fantasy books do not ring a bell loudly to signal the Retreat, they quietly pass along messengers and withdraw into the woods towards the elven portal.

>behind wh*te women
White women ARE the most racially loyal you absolute retard.

thats why i suspect our little fire starter is neither white or asian.

>asian girls love tall white chad seed
fixed that for you my man

Hmm perhaps they belong to a certain (((group)))?

na. the culprit will blame everyone else before their own.

copeness

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 30K)

As it should be. All the cucks that worship white women are short.

Attached: 1541900960659.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)