That's it, guys. I'm done. I'm the user who asked for advice about a girl, a couple days ago...

That's it, guys. I'm done. I'm the user who asked for advice about a girl, a couple days ago. Things were going so well when we met. We talked for hours and she kissed me passionately when we parted. On the first date!

Anyway, I've given up. She hasn't written me in three days. Every time I asked if she wanted to meet, she replied that she was "working" or "so busy." Why are women so cruel? A week ago, I cried because I thought she could be the one to end my loneliness.

I asked you guys, here, how I could ease my pain without a woman. Luckily, I've already gotten over her. I forced myself to. Time heals all wounds. But now, I'm worse off than before. I am completely discouraged from finding a girlfriend now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-175655_WhatsApp.png (1300x2048, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And the worst part is that I don't know what I did wrong. When we met, there were no awkward moments. We had a lot in common and we got along so well. She showed no signs of discomfort. Then suddenly, she started responding to my texts in short, generic messages. "I'm working" or "really busy lately." What did I do to make her lose interest?

She
Got
Bored
Of
Your
Bland
Texts

She has 10 other guys texting her at any given time and you have the nerve to bore her during texts???

You were obviously desperate and she realized that you were putting all your eggs in one basket and thats an indication that you are not valuable to other women. Women like guys who get attention from other women, it signals very high value even if you are a degenerate criminal.

So what, I'm supposed to be some kind of entertainer while texting her? When we met, I made her laugh, she was affectionate towards me... so she knows my personality. I showed her who I am, I didn't come across as awkward. The reason my texts may have seemed bland is because I barely know her and I don't want to send the wrong thing. I was always polite and not rude to her.

What did you do?

Who the fuck knows with people.

The only thing I know? You'll never get a straight answer out of her

That is possible, but how would she know that? I mean, she was the only girl I was texting, but I didn't come across as a lonely, desperate guy. Even when talking to men, I'm easy-going, chill, and good natured. I didn't give any indication that I was lonely or desperate.

Nice
Guys
Are
Boring
Have
Something
More
Interesting
To
Say
Than
Politeness

Ooo I actually havent heard this needy baby bullshit in a while.

Yeah, to everyone not the OP, being clingy is the worst quality you could bring to a relationship except extreme physical violence. If you dont have a good support system overall, a gf wont ever be enough to end your loneliness because its very rare youd meet an attractive girl attracted to you who shares all the same interests and has the exact same lifestyle. At best youll have two years of endless sex and then start getting tired of spending too much time together. Theres a certain stress to normal relationships that most people want to recover from, so clinginess and even aggressive jealousy is going to strangle the relationship to death.

To OP just give up bro you need to fix your life first

OP, didn't any man teach you that after you go on a date, even if it goes well, you do not contact the girl for at least two days. Nothing. No text, calls or social media monitoring. NOTHING

Another tip. Just because a girl goes out with you doesn't mean she will become your gf.

How was I supposed to know that?

And I know it's no guarantee that she'd become my GF, but considering the way she acted towards me, I thought there would be a good chance...

This, you have to be some sort of unpredictable, you can't be always polite, unless you started to talk with her in less than 2 days or she may think your a creepy, after that you have to being more aggressive if you know what i mean. "Here with my friend" send photo*, this is uninteresting, you don't have to be the master entertainment, but you need to catch her attention without being insistent and at the same time you just don't give too much a fuck about her, sound complicated, but take a example about criminals or alpha aggressive mans, there's a meme behind it, but that will work (unless you find a woman with a child mentality, this have a pretty good chance to work).

Attached: images (10).jpg (753x407, 33K)

That's bullshit advice. Everyone is different.

Im not pounding you about this and too bad no man told you but I am now. If it was a bad date do not contact again. When I say bad I mean if you think it was bad I'm sure she did too. If you have a good date, like it sound you did you still should never contact them for at least two days. That shows you are not desperate and makes her wonder if she did something to fuck things up.

You might try not trying to contact this girl anymore and she MAY, no guarantee, but MAY reach out to you.

I give you points for going for the date and holding it together during and getting the kisses but you need to throttle back some after.

Good luck, I promise you'll be fine. If not this one, the next.

It's not bullshit advise. I agree everyone is different about many things but you need to show some restraint after setting the hook.

No, I specified that the date was very good. And I thought that she thought so too, because she did kiss me on the lips for a good half minute at the end. She seemed like she was really into me. But fuck it, that's it. I'm not contacting her again. I don't need her.

Relax OP. If its as you say and you don't contact her then she'll contact you. When she does you must act nonchalant, not butthurt and let her do all the talking. If she doesn't suggest another date you shouldn't. I think she will though. She needs to experience doubt instead of you.

Who paid for the meal?

Nah man. I mentioned in another thread that she apparently has manic depression. She told me that, but she didn't make it seem like a big deal. Maybe that's why she's giving me these mixed signals? In any case, I think I've gotten over her already. Even if she were to contact me now and apologize, I don't think I'd continue pursuing this relationship.

We didn't go out to eat. We walked around and talked the entire time. Then we sat on a bench and talked some more. Seriously, there was not a single awkward moment. I had a good time.

I figured that out just by reading your posts. She figured it out way sooner than I did. Play the field a little.

Higher status man dicking her down you're no longer needed..She was never yours it was just your turn..majority of men here are probably ugly or below average larpers..stop showing interest and handing out compliments to women

Attached: 1530600190990.png (800x1505, 148K)

Congrats, you have found out women only seek validation. Once you give it to them and they have asserted their desirability, they don't need you anymore

"Thanks, what are you up to?"

Ok whatever but keep the two day no contact in your pocket for the next one. Girls have doubt too but if you are contacting them they don't and can easily flip it back on you with unenthused responses or none at all.

She has nothing to apologize for, and stop assuming its because of manic depression. Take a hard look at yourself and crush your own ego. You are acting desperate as fuck.

>I thought she could be the one to end my loneliness
>thinking you could make it

Just when you think you're in control
Just when you think you've got a hold
Just when you get on a roll
Oh here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again
Oh here it goes again

youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA

Attached: Reviewbrah quenches his thirst.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

Why wouldn't she be busy if she's not a NEET?

Just ask her where does she think she's free, or offer her your money so she can have more free time

Fuck are you talking about? How am I acting desperate? How could you tell that based on the screenshot I sent? I don't have a big ego at all. I did absolutely nothing wrong that I can think of. You weren't there when I met with her, so how could you make these assumptions? I'm telling you the absolute truth. I didn't even notice that two hours had passed, because I was having a great time. And again, she kissed me at the end, and it was not an awkward, "just for the sake of it" kiss. It felt like she really meant it.

This has to be a troll post, god damn man can you not hear yourself when you type this out?

Women place walls and make excuses for lower status men while making free time for the ones whom they want to be with and fuck

Attached: 1530253250033.jpg (497x837, 58K)

>A week ago, I cried because I thought she could be the one to end my loneliness

There's your problem.

haha DUDE, reread your message. i'm not the original guy who posted but reading your messages, i totally get why the girl would start to move away from you.

Big fact.

>go on date with girl I have history with, we've almost gotten together like 3 times
>during the date she mentioned she went out with a guy a few days ago but he hasn't texted her since, doesn't really come up again
>we're at her place watching a movie after a nice walk together, really hitting it off
>we make out really passionately and I tell her "i've waited a long time to do that" and she smiles
>try to go further because i don't mind fucking on the first date, but nothing happens. she's pretty prude, i don't mind though
>i text her the next day while she's at a wedding or something like that and we exchange like a few texts
>she doesn't answer after that for like 3 days, i admittedly get somewhat desperate and sent her like 3 texts but no one's perfect
>she chose the guy who didn't talk to her the next day
>they're engaged now

At least I got to see the movie Drive with Ryan Gosling and masturbate furiously to the thought of him when I got home.

>match with Tinder girl last night
>make plans to meet on Monday
>text her this morning
>[email protected]
it's all so fucking tiresome

Attached: 1487169567035.jpg (629x505, 33K)

That's just you speculating from a meme image
You're better than this

sgboybt