/drugfeel/

Any comfy drugstuff going on this fine sunday boys?

Attached: 1559100297167.jpg (2912x2649, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQPXn6eSe60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please share what you're on

smoked a bowl of weed, probably going for round 2 in a few minutes
debating if i should go grab some dxm and perhaps dph for a fun night or give my brain the rest it deserves

Is Empire down? No links are working ffs.

Sounds quite nice. I'd rest the brain tbqh, have a beer or 2 to enhance the weed and you're golden. Giving myself a rest from weed myself, trying to buy some acid.

posted in last thread that I had taken some kratom, yesterday was just a bit of weed in the evening

Recommend me some pills please ideally one for a nightclub and one for at home

Nightclub: blue heineken or glowing orange tesla

Home: opana if opi tolerance is moderate. 30mg codeine/1000mg acetaminophen if no tolerance.

what kind of drug do you want though? "pill" is very generic and could be literally anything
mdma, 2cb, amphetamines, opioids, benadryl, etc

what's the best onion site for drugs?

Nice try fbi-chan.

Attached: 7075284714126fcf81b252d684aba671.jpg (637x900, 80K)

I woke up this morning, smoked a bowl, and then went for a bike ride in the hills. Stopped at my favorite spot and laid in the hammock for a bit. Shit is comfy, man

Gonna go 3rd plateau dxm tonight. Ive been waiting for a while now due to responsabilities.

Holy shit adrafinil is awesome. It's like a milder adderall. Do any of you bros get a nasty oral fixation on stims? What do you do to curb it? Ive been chewing my lip bloody and shredding toothpicks.
Sounds real nice man. I'm jelly of your hammock. Ive been getting high and working on my families bicycles gettin em ready for the nice weather. It's a good time.

Attached: 74423484_p0.jpg (1376x1920, 1.4M)

Drug for this concert? youtube.com/watch?v=nQPXn6eSe60

A girl is coming to my city. First met on a week-long project in Poland. I wanted to keep my virginity. Now I've changed my mind. Anyways, I thought about going to guy's in vid related and a few other people's concert. What drug would be good for such music?

Always had a soft spot for dxm, might have to do another extraction sometime. Hope you have a good time, man

Any anons wanna join my arma squad

Attached: F9Q4Ma2YR0WVVKlLbu3C_AI7B5192-copy-pc-dark.jpg (1080x720, 36K)

Yo guys stuck in my room with an injured ligament, but I got some codeine out of it.

I need comfy anime to watch. I used to be an avid fan of iyashikei (healing anime) and yuri. My favorite thing to do would be to chill with opiates and anime.

I haven't watched much anime in the last year though, so what is some comfy recent anime? I watched YuruCamp and I loved it.

Attached: 16788634_411432252540288_7089678532409819136_n.jpg (540x675, 72K)

>arma squad
Actually was going to get back into it recently. You NL or GB any chance?

Split between just buying 1p lsd from online merchants in NL or Germany with my debit card to the UK, taking the minuscule risk that if it is intercepted then there is a letter or some shit that will be sent and I'll be known, given there is evidence of purchase etc(though I've only heard 1 case of this). Or I could not be a lazy cunt and just by it from the trusty onion dealers who will be cheaper and I can by more acid. Also know a nice vendor who doses pretty well.

Empire is cucking me at the moment though and I'm reluctant to go on another site where he doesn't sell.

Also any comparisons between 25 lsd and 1p lsd would be interesting, though I've almost exclusively heard it's pretty much identical despite a bit of nausea.

Attached: 1512357353150.png (1060x1288, 74K)

ddidn't mean to link that pic aha

What dose of hydrocodone/ibuprofen tablets would I need to get high?

Ideally some sort of stim that isn't gonna completely fuck me up after regular use like mdma does

No, but I am EU
how experienced are you?

Depends on mg the pills are and how high your tolerance is. If you have no tolerance and they are 5 or 10mg take between 2-4 tablets (10-40mg). If you have a somewhat high tolerance than 40mg and higher is good

Only about 155 hours, play a few other somewhat similar tac shooter games. I'm assuming you're pushing the 1000+ hours?

I've never done drugs before but I did 600mgs of dxm last night and all I remember was seeing weird shit when I closed my eyes and crawling to the bathroom to throw up. My body still feels light and my eyes kinda hurt. I don't know If I even enjoyed it or not.

Attached: 1534572496483.jpg (804x585, 25K)

Whatever you do don't order from NL you'll have way higher chances of having your parcel intercepted.

Yeah pretty much. What role are you most comfortable with? Got a mic?

>i dont know if i even enjoyed it or not
You did enjoy it

>liking slice of life

lmao probably yeah

ordered some ecstasy pill but I'll have no one to take them with :(

I took 1mg of xanax and 6 shots of vodka.

Feel meh. Should I drink more?

>tfw dab of 88% thc concentrates only gets me high for 10min
i think its time for my friend acid to make an appearance

If you dont care about blacking out thrn go ahead

Rolling alone can be fun mate, just don't sit there and mope about about how you have nobody there
call someone, listen to music, snuggle in a blanket and feel comfy desu

works for me desu
most stims fuck you up after regular use
market wise cryptonia is the best, you can look around on dread for individual vendor shops
1P-LSD is both overpriced and more likely to get seized afaik, just go with onions
>Also any comparisons between 25 lsd and 1p lsd would be interesting
1P gets metabolised into LSD-25, only difference is potency from the propionyl group
look into cold water extraction and just do regular doses (10-20mg), high doses of ibuprofen aren't very good for your liver
if you feel like blacking out in 20 minutes then go ahead
relatable

Attached: 1548303721476.jpg (480x738, 112K)

Yeah I get that stims fuck you up but pills are so much easier than snorting not to mention how blow doesn't last long enough. I just wanna be able to stock up on something I can always rely on and something I don't need to wait weeks between uses

unironically 4-mmc

unironically caffeine is a great stimulant if you don't take it every single day
other than that i used to use NEP quite often and it was pretty decent
not sure about 4-MMC, but i've tried 3-MMC a bunch of times and it feels really neurotoxic

Doesn't that end badly a lot of the time?

>Finally understand that mushrooms told me to stop abusing cannabis
>Still abusing cannabis even though I know I shouldn't
I'm going to reduce my cannabis use before my next mushroom trip and see how it goes

Attached: 1363-9787-26864.jpg (570x458, 131K)

People talking about the chemistry, biology, neurotransmitters etc of drugs and thinking anyone gives a hoot or respects their opinion either online or offline is the absolute height of cringe.

People take drugs to get fucked up; to feel a certain way. That's as deep as anyone needs to go within the context of these threads.

When people start spouting shite about propionyl groups, neurotransmitter reuptake, neurotoxicity, synthesis and other crap it is nothing but pure faux-intellectual masturbation. A bunch of fedoralords regurgitating a mixture of pseud shite cobbled together from reddit posts, PubMed summaries and wikipedia articles which they skimmed and are now dumping in an attempt to sound smart.

Let it be known that anyone who makes a point of trying to show in these threads how up to speed they are on the science of drugs that you come off as a 16 year old tryhard, nothing more.

Attached: chill_dblsw6y.jpg (1080x1080, 329K)

I've been packing my bowls with half weed and half tobacco. Such a nice buzz after a huge bong rip

ye it feel pretty good but nicotine addiction/withdrawal is such a fucking pain in the ass that it's not worth it

This day was so fucking shit, pretty good things that i have weed and xanax to erase that day of my brain

Attached: 32463-11427-17262.png (490x1015, 691K)

do you usually smoke on the Shroom comedown?

It can be good for many reasons user, such as more efficient drug use, this is simply your opinion and I respect that just like I respect the opinion of
>people talking about the chemistry, biology, neurotransmitters etc of drugs

Attached: 2018-07-47-.png (1828x1041, 1.27M)

No, but i'm high 24/24 probably even high while sleeping

Spent 7 hours yesterday movie hoppin with my bro and a dab pen. Was fuckin killer.

You can't stop me
Stay mad, brainlet

Attached: 1544932194779.jpg (353x547, 33K)

I also want to add that it is of course annoying if the science behind it is weak, but not using weak sources is the difference between nice people and 16 year old tryhards

Why take adrafinil? Do you not have access to modafinil?

Not him, but that's the reason most people take it.
Also, has anyone found an actual source for the purported liver damage from adrafinil? All I can find are psychonautwiki excerpts and reddit posts that lack proper sources.

yeah that's all I've seen, speculation. basically it gets converted into modafinil in your liver so that means it's elevating your liver enzymes and therefore can't necessarily be good for it, but so is fucking sugar

40mg of Hydrocodone, feeling very nice, thought my kratom cross tolerance would block it. I woke up this morning and had to work at 11 but said fuck it. I hate the job and I've been there not even 2 weeks.

Met a girl there the 1st week who was like a carbon copy of myself. We read the same books, had the same thought patterns, seemed like we were in each others head. We hooked up in the middle of the woods with a bottle of jim beam and then fell asleep there til 4am. It was the 1st night I felt truly alive in awhile. She told me she's never felt so connected to a guy before and that it all just feels so right.

Fast forward 2 days and she does a total 180, said she doesn't wanna bring it into the workplace.. Why are women like this?

Can confirm 40mg is awesome, but I remember when I was younger just 30mg would have me nodding

Because they lack empathy. Unless they can get social acceptance by caring about your feelings, they won't consider how their actions affect you.

As far as I know modafanil is a scheduled drug in the states. Adrafanil is not and is readily available on the clearnet.

Attached: 1552567471691.jpg (1819x1786, 507K)

40mg used to put me on a cloud for hours, now it doesnt do anything even with no tolerance so i just stick to oxy

Just picked up some weed, also gonna do some kratom and a lil bit of booze for the comfiest of Sunday nights

Attached: ice cube.png (951x3563, 1008K)

was asleep till 7pm so missed most of today. got stoned when i woke up and i'm about to start on minecraft for the night after getting back from buying weed. work tomorrow and tuesday nights so need a smoke for before and after work.
find out when i'll be leaving work tomorrow as i have a dismissal meeting at 4:30

Should i do the terence mckenna 5g in total darkness and silence?

Just bought some 4-aco-dmt off lysergi, what am i in for? Doesn't sound like it's much different from LSD or shrooms, which i've taken a good amount of in the past.

depends if you're an anxious person and/or have previous experience with psychedelics

Lorazepam taper has been the most tedious thing of my life. I have to go so slow because I have a history with alcohol/xanax and cold turkeying lorazepam back when I was too naive to know that withdrawal was a thing. At 16% of my original dose but it'll still take another 2 months.

Like an absolute fucking moron I've gotten myself addicted to THC gummies, 50mg each to be precise, taking 1 per day now. I'd rather not use them but the withdrawals are actually super shitty in combination with the lorazepam tolerance withdrawal/taper. Rage, intense boredom, utter discontentment, insomnia. I want to stop using them, if only withdrawals weren't a thing.

I was addicted to an upwards of 13g phenibut/day for a few years but took my last dose a few months ago. I tossed out the phenibut but recently remembered that I had something called F-Phenibut on hand. The weed withdrawal made me so miserable that I took 100mg of F-phenibut (roughly equal to 1g of normal phenibut) a few days ago. Now I'm doing a rapid taper and it's making life hell. I can only think about suicide half the time, had a legit mental breakdown yesterday. I practiced putting the barrel of a 12 gauge zipgun into my mouth and sliding last night. Blogpost but needed to vent.

Attached: 1541579616495.png (519x395, 164K)

I got my second set of seeds in the mail lads.

Any recommendations for good indoor grow lights?

THC is a lot better than anything else you mentioned, you're doing the right thing user. Stay strong.

Appreciate it bud. I feel like weed holds me back to be honest. Makes me less social, more anxious, and exercise is less enjoyable. I hate the brain fog too.

I was addicted to weed suckers a few years ago that I'd buy offline. It didn't seem as bad then because that was before I totaled my brain on GABAergics. The gummies I take nowadays barely do me any good in alleviating stress, but I'm positive that lorazepam tolerance withdrawal makes them less analgesic now.

I have faith in you fren. Withdrawals are incredibly unpleasant, THC is surprisingly brutal too in comparison to other drugs. Keep on friend, once you're clear from withdrawals you can learn from your mistakes and be far happier.

I really have faith fren keep plugging away at it. We've probably all been there/will be there one day.

I'm interested in trying 4-aco-dmt as well, since it seems to be cheaper than 1p-lsd. I'd prefer that since I like acid; I've only had one shroom trip though and it wasn't fun at all so maybe 4-aco-dmt would be a good way to give it another try.

>ma overdrew my account
>have to make up the difference and pay the charges
>just shrugged me off
>comes back home with a new dog
>says I'm gonna take care of it while she's at work
I hope some of you are comfy
Cos I'm just a little closer to just not waking up
Maybe I'll just load up the last of my dope into my syringe and stay cozy forever

Attached: 7E7B72B5-9123-40CD-99B8-8E0152492CEA.jpg (848x1200, 110K)

its sched 4, you order it off of the clearnet from russia or india and no one give a fuck.

Hopefully the dog is nice and loving. All you'll need to do is let it piss and take it for a walk a day. That's it.

what legal drugs can i take orally that will get me high?

Is DXM with HBr safe?

Yeah but everyone of those sites is sketchy and the only reviews of a given site that you can find come from "blogs" written by advertising companies

It's more the fact I don't care for dogs nor did I volunteer.
And I'll be starting overnight shifts so apparently now I just don't get to sleep
Just so I can make sure the dog doesn't get into trouble
I wouldn't have minded if she talked about it with me beforehand
Just walked up to me as I'm leaving for work and says I'm taking care of her new dog.
I hope she chokes on her dinner.

Attached: 5D82E9A9-AE9F-4C56-BA65-BC413F7B7F64.jpg (971x1101, 126K)

>what legal drugs can i take orally that will get me high?
Dxm

Just added a large dose of Kratom andfeel like I'm peaking again, can hardly keep my eyes open which is weird because Kratom usually doesn't mix well with opiates. Maybe it's because I usually take kratom first then the good opiates rather than the other way around

it's not "with" HBr, HBr refers to the state the compound exists in. DXM HBr is a single chemical.

What dog is it? There are some really affectionate dogs out there so he may be a great companion. Or he might bark and destroy your home all day, with the blame lying with yourself I assume. Where are your night shifts? Sounds nice and comfy. Maybe independence will do you good.

>I hope she chokes on her dinner.
My dad used to say this to me mum haha.

Thanks for your encouragement. It means something. Reality is harsh, and sometimes it seems that the only rational thing to do is reject it. It may seem unlikely because I have pretty low confidence in myself, but it's possible for me to rise above the circumstances and come out of this a bettered person.

Attached: 1555332363761.jpg (308x320, 19K)

So if it says DXM Hbr it's safe to down 450mg of it right?

Haven't seen the dog.
All I know is I'm caring for it
11pm to 7am
My ma leaves for work from 10am-6pm
So I'm supposed to be up to make sure the dogs fine
So I'm not allowed to sleep apparently.
I'm perfectly independent.
I'm her failure daughter though, so I just get to do all her shit
She takes my money and calls me a disturbed shut in that never should've left hospice
Not against pets but I resent her and don't care at all for this dog I'm gonna be taking care of.

Attached: 4DC059CA-E9C5-4598-8859-50514411B6E0.jpg (971x971, 93K)

>Reality is harsh, and sometimes it seems that the only rational thing to do is reject it
Hit the nail on the head, pretty sure it's why everyone here fills their veins, lungs and stomachs(occasionally rectums) with drugs.

How are you friend wise? It's incredibly tough going at the world alone. Guess you've got a stella attitude though.

no your brain will explode man

"a place further than the universe" is very comfy, would reccomend

does taking meds (im bipolar) affect safety when taking drugs

News to me, Ill look into it. Thanks fren.

Attached: 1555468871092.jpg (828x1200, 567K)

Should be getting my modafinil tommorow, excited to try it

Attached: LazyCanineLabradorretriever-small.gif (320x180, 1022K)

Out of interest, does she know you take anything? How's the prospect of moving out? Even if you meet someone, if that's even on your cards, then getting away from the toxicity of the situation would help. Know plenty of people who cut their families off and were much better off. Even university, depends where you are but you can get nice big student loans. Then the course is a piece of piss.

I'd usually say times a healer but when mummy goes a little far I understand it's never that simple. Don't know why they do it, you're right to resent her. My mothers said and did some nasty things, as has me dad, and that is what I remember the most from my youth. Do they not understand the impact? I send prayers your way lass.

depends on what drugs you're talking about
I suppose drugs that carry a risk of psychosis could lead to a manic episode, but you probably don't have to be nearly as cautious as, say, someone with schizophrenia. As long as you don't have serious issues with psychosis/delusions you'll likely be fine
Also depends if you're taking any meds for bipolar, for example LSD wouldn't work if you were on SSRIs and could be dangerous if you were on lithium

She doesn't
If she found out I used heroin I'd be homeless and she'd take anything she could
I have -35$ right now (before fees) thanks to her
And no credit since I never have enough to get a secured card
Don't know anybody in state and car isn't legal to drive anymore after June
Can't afford to fix it
Barely passed high school and I have no money and don't wanna be in debt so uni isn't an option
My da tossed me around a little before leaving and my ma is quick to point out how useless I am
I wish I could cut them off but I have no money no car and nowhere to go
So I just smoke heroin until I forget how much I hate existing
I'll probably just say fuck it and start shooting again
Don't care if I pass out in the middle of it
Just be a nice pass of time

Attached: 63EA34D3-423B-4A39-9A78-21A33BA40180.jpg (1609x1374, 90K)

I have one good friend that's been a pal for years, ever since we were preschool age since he lives nearby. We go on hikes sometimes and play video games. I'm really grateful for that. He's kind of robotic himself but I doubt that he browses Jow Forums. I'm not even sure if he knows that I use drugs, I'm sure that at some point he's suspected something was up though. I've been telling myself to message him but I haven't been feeling incredibly social, drugs and drug WD's get in the way of that. Even missed my sister's wedding because I felt that I was in too much emotional turmoil to go.

It makes me want to go straight edge when/if I finally get off drugs. I hope that the rest of my life wouldn't feel as if it's all about sobriety. I just want to move on and be a new person.

Attached: Newton M. Minow.jpg (548x298, 44K)

it's very different from LSD but basically the same thing as shrooms, it just lacks some of the other alkaloids
you're either in for a really fun experience or 4 hours of hell (like me)
yeah it's basically just slow release DXM
research chemicals but that depends on where you live, DXM is readily available in most places
it's more of a functional stimulant imo, kinda like enhanced caffeine

Attached: 1543546059352.gif (450x510, 47K)

>yeah it's basically just slow release DXM
you're thinking of DXM polistirex
DXM HBr is regular DXM

>you're thinking of DXM polistirex
oh yeah fuck i'm retarded, thanks
probably should go to bed right about now

Yikes, really doesn't sound good. How does she have access to your coin? Plan to just wait it out, see what happens? My personal experiences showed me things come on like waves so you'll have a really long, fucked period then have a few months where so much happens, so much change and then the wave flips again.

I'm not the most emotionally sound person but I really, really hope you see some positive changes soon. I mean heroin is understandable in this situation but as fucking lovely it is, you can't let this situation continue to destroy you. I guess it's more of a need now than just recreation but first step could be get off it and smoke weed or something less... deadly. Obviously easier said than done, much easier. Take care of yourself, a few small steps might kickstart something great.

>it's more of a functional stimulant imo, kinda like enhanced caffeine
Yeah thats what im expecting, still hype. Got some schoolwork to do