McChicken

McChicken
$1
Delicious with creamy mayonnaise and lettuce

how is this not the best chicken sandwich of all time?

Attached: 1024px-McD-McChicken_(infobox).png (1024x570, 754K)

Chic-fil-a is better

Those wage cucks will literally spit in your food lol

op here true. but why cant it be a dollar man

Attached: 14221056-7093077-image-m-41_1559358027018.jpg (962x1112, 119K)

That's what makes it so creamy.

mayo is fucking gross. the reason I go to mcdonalds over wendy's is because their sandwiches aren't default loaded up with mayo, why would I throw that away?

op here
it's so it's not to dry man. without that stuff its harder to swallow

What?????? duuuuude Have you ever tried mayo tuna +potato salad? It's a taste from heaven.

Attached: AKied.jpg (288x175, 6K)

>mayo is fucking gross
negro detected. deploying AC130

its not $1 anymore. i get it with only pickles

What's wrong with pickles. I literally buy jars of pickles and eat them right away.

bread has to be toasty and crunchy for me. Contrasts the extreme creaminess of mayo lettuce. Otherwise i get that feel of it gliding down my throat like a gelatinous blob

the pickle slices in jars are deliciously crunch and cold

only when combined with a mcdouble, better than an expensive big mac

Still wtf. Have you ever tried mayo with tuna and potatoes?

>McChicken
>$1
>Delicious with creamy mayonnaise and lettuce
>how is this not the best chicken sandwich of all time?
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

they only spit in your food if you are rude to them. quit being dicks to them then you won't have saliva in your food.

because it's not ground up random anything meat, but filet of chicken breast.

I agree, I had one yesterday and it was pretty damn good.

I literally eat at least one of these everyday, one dollar for a tasty 440 calories take my fucking money, and EXTRA LETTUCE is legit fucking free, I ask for it every time.

>random anything meat
I can tell you are a massive hypochondriac, as long as you aren't eating McDonalds or fast food all the time and aren't a lardass it really wouldn't hurt you. The chicken patty is basically just made out of processed white meat from chicken.

Oh, and here's my obvious waifu.

Attached: McChicken Waifu.jpg (1032x827, 122K)

quit posting waifushit you sperg

That's hot. origia

Fighting over the best chicken sandwhich is fighting over second place, it's a shame too since it's better for you than eating red meat

I worked there for a while. It literally just all depends on the time and your attitude. If your polite and show up. Cause if that McDonalds Closes and you show up right before they close in a few minutes they're gonna be dicks and fuck with your food or half ass it

And if you show up right at the momment lunch starts. But they're usually more forgiving on that because that depends on whether or not they've had a hard time during the morning.

>$1
And they wonder why americans are so fat

I work at McDonald's.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

There's pretty much no reason to get anything but dollar men stuff at fast food restaurants nowadays. You either get a burger, fries, and drink from the dollar menu for $3 or spend $9 for less food.