/britfeel/

Never apologise for being white edition

Attached: 1560047114880.png (816x590, 1015K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com/p/property-for-sale/-only-£13-000-1-bedroom-freehold-flat-potential-32.22-rental-yield-/1331440255
strawpoll.me/18136768
youtube.com/watch?v=DHMDrhBREXU
stari.co/tv-monitor-viewing-distance-calculator#note-107-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cooor barely any posts imagine that

>march image
Retard

so very sleepy meh

Fell asleep about 2pm and now it's too late to go to the shop. Might get a take away but i had 130% of my recommended calories during breakfast.

moni, you are not a girl

So why refer to him as that, a truncated woman's name?

Imagine I could live in quite a nice part of town if I had a partner who earned as much as me. Since I live alone I have to live in a shit part of town instead.

>that bathroom
>that shower curtain
>that bath just dumped on the couch
>that murder scene at the front door
>that fucking bathroom
good god. this must be the worst hovel for sale at the moment
gumtree.com/p/property-for-sale/-only-£13-000-1-bedroom-freehold-flat-potential-32.22-rental-yield-/1331440255

Attached: Capture.png (359x483, 289K)

Because while I'm not a girl, I am a woman

It's ok to be ethnically vague

Is it autistic to go to a music gig on your own?

>tfw polish african irish paki

>I'm not a girl, not yet a woman

Attached: j03AU19.jpg (1440x1088, 139K)

Not at all. Can focus on enjoying yourself and can always chat to people there if you feel like it

you're contemptible backstabbing paki paedophile in a dress

Lies, anythign that fits that description is automatically paki

Very, you will hate it

I'll go with you if you want, I'll buy my own ticket

It's an investment lad. It would cost maybe 5-10 grand to fix it up then the rent would be 350/month minimum
Spend maybe 20-25 grand total, 4200 per year return, not bad tbqh lad

*tug up the back of monis dress*
*pull my cock out and explode my load all over her arse and knickers*
phwoar, needed that, cheers love

In that state I think it would be easier to burn it down and claim the insurance

Few problems with that tho lad, you'd end up burning down the rest of the building, the fire brigade will investigate and find evidence of arson, you'll go to prison and the insurance won't pay out.

No. And I mean that originally.

Strongly considering dropping 37k cash on a flat lads. Viewing tomorrow.

Father says not to buy it. Says nothing good about houses i find for sale then he's complaining i'm in a rented room saying it's dead money.....

What scottish shit hole is this flat in?

Have you had it surveyed and shit like that? If your father says not to buy it he must have a reason, ask him why, ask for advice from him and other people, why can't you put 37k down as a deposit? it's nearly 20% on a 200k property or nearly 40% on a 100k property. You could even look for something that's only 60-70k and have 50-60% deposit

It's not in Scotland for a start.

I wasn't prepared for how lonely adult life would be lads

What Welsh shithole is in instead?

>wasn't prepared for how lonely adult life would be lads
Thanks for reminding me

Attached: Chqetj3.jpg (399x383, 12K)

Show us a few pics lad. When the slumposting starts here I am seriously tempted to do the same. The mortgage on somewhere like that would be less than my rent, and I would own it too. What could go wrong?

Just tell us the details, cocktease

You lads are the closest things I have to friends. It's fucking suicide fuel.

Considering doing some HOTUKDEALS posting at work but don't want them to know I browse there

Sick of all the crap shift patterns at work going to the pakis, this is clearly unfair

6pm on a Sunday, not a single white remaining

>Have you had it surveyed and shit like that?

Not viewed it but visual inspection outside seems promising.

>If your father says not to buy it he must have a reason, ask him why, ask for advice from him and other people, why can't you put 37k down as a deposit? it's nearly 20% on a 200k property or nearly 40% on a 100k property. You could even look for something that's only 60-70k and have 50-60% deposit

I don't want a massive mortgage and i don't need a massive home either. I'm a single forever alone guy. Multiple bed homes are for families. To contradict what i just said i intend to buy a 'family' home as well, then i would rent the flat or it could be a second base.

The rooms are quite basic, but it could look excellent. I don't think it's possible to lose on a 37k flat. ...

You're in this country by our grace. Get over it or fuck off.

Protien bars are getting a bit weird lads

Attached: 11994681-2064673269150482.jpg (1600x1600, 129K)

They're in Church you disgusting Muslim

no mum not starfish for tea again

>To contradict what i just said i intend to buy a 'family' home as well, then i would rent the flat or it could be a second base
That is a good idea lad. Once you have one mortgage, it is very easy to get a second one. Live in the flat for a few years and save, then put a deposit on a house you actually want and let the flat out to cover the mortgage and a bit more. Then in a few years you suddenly own a flat which gives you a decent amount of money every month, and you could sell for tens of thousands.

>he eats protein bars
YEW WANOV 'EM VEGAN POOFS OR SUMMIT

Attached: 1546208409248.png (734x1018, 55K)

the simple carbs in that wew

How long is the lease? How much is the ground rent?
Would be better to buy a house with mortgage at least you actually end up owning it then.

anxiety through the roof lads, takeaway is one minute late

Sorry desu. It's just been on my mind a lot lately. I'm 24 but only finished up with uni last September, and only settled in to adult life with a job about a month ago, so it's hit me very suddenly.

Hate that shit. Hope it comes soon lad what you getting?

>searching for new jobs while at work

not finding anything

>Not viewed it but visual inspection outside seems promising.
Whatever you do don't rush into it and buy it tomorrow. They might say something about other people being interested but that's just a goy
Get it surveyed, there might be problems with it. Research the location, is it a good area? what shops, doctors, etc are in the area?
Without knowing where it is it's difficult to say but 37k is very cheap even if its up norf
Look up when it last sold, if it sold recently (within the last few years) then have a think why that might be
It's a flat so find out about any service charge
Find out how long is remaining on the lease, how much is the ground rent
You wouldn't have a massive mortgage if you went with something a bit more expensive, at least you'd get a place that's bigger, an extra bedroom is good for projects or storage, a house with a garden would be better than a flat
What's your current rent? You could buy a 70k property with only 33k mortgage amount over 10 years you'd pay 333 per month, 15 years 243 per month, 25 years 173 per month
90 grand property with 53 grand mortgage, 10 years 535/month, 15 years 390/month, 25 years 277/month
Consider your options lad

donner meat and chips, chicken burger and onion rings.

they just texted me their running late. so thats ok.

>15g of protien per bottle
based

Attached: water way to put on muscle.jpg (1600x1600, 142K)

>do a poo
>get a boner
what did my body mean by this

You are a bum bandit.

its here. yum yum

*pinches a chip*
ooh nah these arent right at all. not sure if i can let you eat them...

only had 700 calories today and I'm not having any more

soon I will no longer be a chumba wumba

strawpoll.me/18136768
>strawpoll.me/18136768
strawpoll.me/18136768

Absolutely not
It would be laced with semen and urine

New bigger TV

Attached: 15601015984319162683338686910147.jpg (1920x1088, 753K)

how 'chumba-esq' are you currently

only if it's being served in his own kebab restaurant

Oi oi, what's been going on here?
Been away from this thread for a few months, but I can't fucking stand the normalfaggotry there.

went from a 30-32 waist right up to a 36 after getting on antipsychotics and breaking my leg. Was about 70kg and now I'm up to 110. Not good but I'm working on it.

So fucking hard to be a lazy cunt at work

Looks rather small, is it 32 inches?

mighty bennis!
lusty!
20 inches
deep in yer fowl anus!

The old one was 32, this one is 40.

Looks much bigger IRL

good size that lad, don't understand the modern obsession of a fucking 60" whopper LED TV

Isn't your job doing fuckall anyway?

Supernatural has some absolutely kino dadrock in the intros

For all /druggie/ lads, Empire Market has as lottery you might want to check out. Jackpot is 7 grand in btc. Costs only 1 USD worth of coin.

40 is still practically prehistory, grab yourself a nice 50 incher for 300 quid or a 65 inch curbed one for about 500

See more detail from further away

It's a contact centre

some people take calls, others do webchat, some do emails
some do a mix of everything

I'm not happy because I'm on the phones every hour possible and only off the phones when the lines are cut

I do a good job at webchat and email when i get the chance but the same "favoruites" are still given those cushier gigs instead of me

Also my shift pattern sucks

does anyone have feel street (any version) without the wojak and thought bubble in the foreground?
for an artism

haha been taking benzos for so long I can't imagine life without them

ain't that a fucking laugh lads

YOU

ARE

A

PAKl

You try and try and try but you can't escape your pakiness.
>thinking cricket is the best
>thinking the biggest tv means the best

Too white for the pakis
but
Too paki for the whites

Whenever I see pakis and whites hanging out there days, quite a common sight these days, I just assume that the white person is also not accepted by whites for similar reasons

Calling it quits and going to bed. Have a good night lads

Attached: 1560098601866.png (911x513, 1019K)

lmao look at that tiny tv
>he doesn't have a 60" telly

>60" telly
typical paki

I want Esther McVey to hatefuck me so badly. I want her to spit in my mouth while stubbing a cigarette out on me and digging her nails into my throat all the while telling me what a pathetic leech on society I am.

Attached: Esther-Mcvey.jpg (2222x1667, 263K)

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP THEYRE RE-MAKING DESTROY ALL HUMANS

youtube.com/watch?v=DHMDrhBREXU

Attached: 1314488712251.jpg (857x594, 93K)

thats a tiny tv, unusable at that distance imo.

stari.co/tv-monitor-viewing-distance-calculator#note-107-3

how would you even be able to make out subtitles, details, etc.

This 40" definitely looks on the big side, 50 would be too big, 60 would be ridiculous

>all the pakis at work are sitting in a corner to themselves, typical pakis

*yawn*

>50 would be too big,
I have that in my bedroom

>Protein Water

Attached: fedora30.png (500x649, 143K)

to add, i forget the name of the calculation, but the 'real' size of the tv, as in, how much inches in takes up in your actual vision.
e.g. sitting right infront of a tiny tv will still be 'bigger' than a 100inch sitting 10m away

someone make a moni edit

Attached: D4247E9A-B01B-401C-8986-40C074628B1F.jpg (1277x719, 164K)

Being a straight white male now is worse than being a gay black woman in the 70s

Should say "You are a boy!"

Sagiri does! But he's not sharing it, sorry :/

Slept in a bit. was meant to be going to my mums today as I've no food in. fugg.

we need more poley OC, everyone post some

Attached: selectallsquares.png (598x868, 708K)

He put up a download for them a while ago, look through the archives.

Why do these people upload this sort of shit, fedoras are bent hats

Lad I'm phone posting right now so could you send us the original pic of the tyrant

Do the dragon's ever invest?

>Why do these people upIoad this sort of shit, fedoras are bent hats
Oof he's got no style sense

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

>white manager steps out
>the pakis start loudly talking in their corner
>shout over to me (I'm sitting in the furthest corner away from them)
>say my deadname the paki way
>I tell them how I want it pronounced
>the new paki male starts mocking me and asking how my family pronounce it, he even repeatedly says my deadname with a paki accent

At least their are perks, you can claim 1 free moni gf

Don't know if I'd rather go for a nightwalk or stay in and watch E3

>ywn be a crawling king snake
What a kick in the bollocks