Please logically defend having kids. The only guarantee in life is suffering. The vast majority of existence is mundane...

Please logically defend having kids. The only guarantee in life is suffering. The vast majority of existence is mundane, frustrating, or generally unsatisfying. The worst moments are unbearably heartbreaking, painful, and scary. All joy is the equivalent of taking of a shoe that is too tight. All there is to be "grateful" for is the ABSENCE of suffering. This game we play is absurd. Bringing a sentient being into existence is immoral. You are risking having a kid with horrible physical and/or mental disabilities. And for what end? A false feeling of purpose? A narcissist, selfish desire to spread your DNA? Recognize the extreme self-centered nature of this. This doesn't even mention the issue of consent, which is massive. An unborn child cannot consent to being brought into existence. You are burdening them with a lifetime of negative stimuli.

Attached: 0A9E3679-E1B0-4629-9FB9-FF881B246083.jpg (473x708, 29K)

The vast majority of people go through their life without committing suicide, and even people who attempt it end up fixing their life later. You're just a whiny little cuckold who can't be content with locking yourself up in your moms basement but you also badger people into thinking having kids is evil. You are why the west is fucked: you grew up in the best living conditions ever to exist, and you just whine!

Up until now people had kids so they could have better lives than their had. We are born in the best of living conditions and look at how we handled. We've rejected God, and live to satisfy the flesh. People are so depraved of God that his name causes them to be angry.

Kids give meaning to your life until we discover the secret of immortality.

There's countless other ways to have a meaningful life.

it is impossible to defend the genetically inferior having children because suffering for them is almost guaranteed and they are ultimately worthless compared to alpha competition, thus making their life truly have zero value

the genetically superior love every bit of life including the bad because their minds are superior to yours and they are not intolerable manchildren who cannot handle any struggle without breaking down and crying (struggle in your case being getting called a mean word or having to go to a job interview), they have a completely different mindset incomprehensible to you while your mindset is incomprehensible to them
biologically incorrect, if you are not a superior human who breeds then you are lower than a dog or even a rat and deserve to succumb to natural selection

Attached: 1560043735030.jpg (600x450, 106K)

Do you have kids? What would you do if you found out that you can't have them?

Creating one chad justifies the collateral damage if bringing a hundred robots into the world

You sound like a diseased faggot. Kids are great and wholesome and make your life worth living

The best living conditions are still unbearable. If you would just open up your eyes you would see that.
And it's not about me. I have been "lucky" in having fairly stable mental and physical health. But it's impossible to know what your future children's conditions could be. Taking that risk for no other reason than personal self fulfillment is the pinnacle of selfishness.

The "genetically superior" have children who live miserable lives all the time.

This is the big red pill of the thread. The genetically superior love every bit of life because their minds are superior.

Implying you even leave the basement at all to have knowledge of this

I acknowledge the points of anti-natalism but I don't care. I'm going to have at least one kid if the opportunity arises.

Attached: 1529160389041.jpg (562x599, 27K)

Genuinely sickening. A lifetime of pain with no regard. At least the breeders are too stupid to understand the damage they are doing.

You aren't arguing in good faith. You know chad types have depressed, miserable kids.

10$ that OP has small pp
Whos in

>Please logically defend having kids
>The only guarantee in life is suffering.
Two sentences in and you've already dismissed logic, indirectly acknowledging why is it that people have kids(emotions).

Why don't people like OP just kill themselves?

he's too far into nihilism to be reasoned with and too far into atheism to see the theist/philisoph8cal arguments, best to leave him be at this point

give it time and enough pushing people away. hopefully it doesn't come to that

You're not arguing in good faith either, just makig assumptions and generalizing people you can't see cause you never explore outside enough.

Because its not suffering. The gift of life is good, and its a natural function of life to have kids. If you hate life youd kill yourself

>The best livig conditions are still unbearable.
I strongly doubt you've ever experienced anything "unbearable" in your relatively short life good sir

>it's yet another 'no really trust me I know what I'm talking about' episode where a 20yo robot tries to logically explain his silly ideology
no, I ain't doing shit, I don't owe you shit

if you want kids then get kids, if you don't then don't, why are you asking others to convince you that your ideology is wrong?
how insecure must you be to do these things constantly?

None of those philosophical positions claim that suffering is a necessary or a bad thing. Most old school philosophies are fairly stoic about suffering, that we suffer in order to learn and become stronger. Atheism and nihilism dismiss the higher purpose, but still acknowledge that suffering is just relative and not anything demoralizing.

>A false feeling of purpose? A narcissist, selfish desire to spread your DNA?
Yes, those reasons exactly. I just don't care.

>None of them claim that suffering is necessary or bad
>Fairly stoic, we suffer to learn and grow
It's necessary in Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and Greek philosophy. I'm pretty sure we agree on this point

Good job, you sociopathic piece of trash.

A little over 6 inches, kinda thin. Overall, eh, could be worse.

1. We aren't given a pain-free way to die.
2. I don't want to hurt my family and friends.
3. I am not especially depressed, I just clearly see how much of nightmare existence is.

>The gift of life is good
What about it is good?

friendship, love, sense of progress, raising and teaching children, etc.

Nihilism and old-school copes are both wrong. Suffering is intrinsically bad.

thats an adorable daughter/dad combination

I hope communism takes over and that the majority of the population faces forced abortion and sterilisation. humanity's numbers need to be severely culled.

even if it was that simple, your motivation to minimize suffering should be lower priority than motivation to maximize pleasure.

This, if we can send poor people to live somewhere else or just force them to stop having kids then we can just replace them with hard working migrants from other countries and live in paradise.

>he says and he hasn't killed himself yet
you're the anti-thesis to your shitty ideology
if life is so shit and it's cruel to give it and create more life, then why haven't you killed yourself yet
you have a choice, and life is horrible and all that, so why are you shitposting instead of biting the bullet

>an unborn child cannot consent to being brought into existence.
i "get it" but this is a fucking retarded argument.
>lifetime of negative stimuli
i think that if if you have shitty parents that don't raise you correctly, then yea, its all bad. My dad only did the "good cop" part of parenting and i developed no sense of urgency to become an adult or "face the world" he just shouldn't have been a parent. however, men who genuinely want to be parents, and are themselves true men, they can foster very powerful offspring if they choose the right women. If they raise their sons correctly, they don't suffer, they understand its about "enduring" things instead of being a faggot on r9k

Life isn't suffering for me, so logically I should have kids, since they won't suffer either.