Joined local KKK group

>Joined local KKK group
>All we do is advocate for and against senators
>They even let in a self hating Arab
What happening to the lynching and bus burning KKK I fell in love with? Does any group like that still exist?

Attached: FF16D5A3-E481-4FD3-AB15-B456AE9CE3F1.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

join your local nazis fren
>inb4 feds
better than the kkk

Attached: awd1.jpg (495x391, 74K)

How many members does the KKK have? I also wonder how many people are in local nazi militias. I feel like these groups aren't even real lmao

Only in third world countries

I think you go to jail for those. Try there.

the kkk has become more family oriented as lynchings are illegal. theyre still racist but theyll much rather watch niggers kill each other

Lolling at the idea of some disillusioned 20 something retard who turned himself into a nazi by looking at pictures of Bad Jews who joins the KKK and just sitting at one of their meetings, the crowd filled with 60+ year old diabetic boomers, going home and expressing dissapointment about all this on an anime imageboard. Did you think there'd be like a cool bald guy with boots and a bomberjacket screaming "FUCK NIGGERS" on stage???

Attached: 81539666.jpg (320x220, 10K)

How do I find a Nazi group near me? Not a cringy meeting group but a real group where I can make a change by putting fear into the hearts of nonwhites

hello fbi.gov

haha, I too am curious where I can find such a group of rac f-fellow nazis haha

glow in the darks gtfo

Attached: 1558249757720.png (720x724, 377K)

The KKK has been a flaming meme for decades and is filled with people who are too old and fat to do anything.
>implying they are any better
Here is a little piece of advice from your friendly neighborhood Jow Forumsommando: any group that is publicly accessible is without a shadow of a doubt a giant meme. A harmless meme really, hell a lot of the time its just another excuse for some boomers/middle aged men to hang out, drink some beers, maybe shoot some guns and really get away from their nagging wives, but dont think they will actually do much of anything should SHTF. The groups that would do anything keep it on the down low as much as they can, and really mostly deal with shit like disaster management in high risk areas like flood plains or Tornado Alley. They wont just be handing out flyers or advertising on Facebook if they were actually serious.

>dont think they will actually do much of anything should SHTF
This goes for just about every non-military organization

How do I get into these organizations? I want to do something so bad but see no opportunities around me

KKK are a boogieman used by the left to scare minorities into supporting them. They haven't been a real threat for a long time due to law enforcement keeping them under tight surveillance. Basically every major white supremacist organization has been infiltrated by the FBI, especially the KKK. Anywhere more than like 10 KKK people meet, at least one of those people is an FBI agent or informing to the FBI, guaranteed.

How do you think they have such reliable numbers about how many white supremacist groups there are in the country?

Take the hideous minarets off of the Hagia Sophia

The KKK should start sending its own members to infiltrate the FBI then. Now that will be fun!

Why are these groups so fucking cringe? You just know every single one of these losers is some broke moron who couldnt make it in the working world and chooses to take his anger out on society.

Hate groups are filled with boomers and feds.

Unlike the KKK, the FBI actually does background checks and pscyh screening on people who join up. The problem is the KKK has been so desperate for membership they don't look very closely at people who join these days, and even bend the rules about who is let in. They're more like a support group for old, nostalgic racists than anything else.

Other major white supremacist groups are basically just drug / prison gangs for white people to compete against the latino and black gangs who do the same shit.

The real white nationalists, the ones committed to the ideology and not in it for pushing drugs, live mostly off the grid in private compounds. We have a bunch of those out here in the Pacific Northwest, in Idaho, eastern Oregon, Washington, etc.

It's really fun though user. You should try it sometime. Pure unbridled hatred can be very liberating and empowering.

Right, I'm sure that at least one of the more serious white nationalists would be able to get past the FBI screening process somehow. They could then work their way up the ranks and eventually start to sabotage FBI operations against the KKK from within. Soibois would say it's like Hydra.

>flood relief
>inplying le baste race realists do actual productive endeavors
>implying white nationalists arent a bunch of pasty limpwristed incels and meth addled vanilla niggers

The KKK has no reason to exist in 2019.

The real purpose of the KKK was to undertake the violence that the state government apparatus in the South wanted to undertake itself, but couldn't. The KKK was effectively the American equivalent of death squads in Latin America - when you couldn't just send the police to kill uppity niggers or carpetbagging northerners, you sent the Klan.

But that means that the Klan only made sense as long as it was carrying out the desires of the local government and power structure. You can't really have a Klan, not the REAL Klan, without that government and power structure. Without it, you don't have a social order to protect any more, and you can't use your control of the police and courts to protect your paramilitary Klansmen and sweep their violence under the rug. Being a Klansman when you don't also secretly run the police department is fucking rank stupidity.

Antifa is the Klan now. The Berkeley city government wanted to beat right-wing protestors with clubs, but knew they couldn't get away with it. So they brought it Antifa to do it while they ordered the cops to turn their backs. That's what the Klan WAS, ultimately - private actors empowered to use violence because they knew the local government would support them and let them do it. And that's Antifa now.

Because thats the only people who need to cling to to cope with their utter failure in life.

That's extremely dangerous. Infiltrators into the white supremacist scene have the entire infrastructure of the US legal system behind them to back them up if shit goes sideways. A lone white nationalist infiltrating the FBI would have jack shit. He gets busted he goes to federal prison for a long time. A fed infiltrating the KKK gets busted? Maybe he gets into a fight, more than likely they just stop inviting him.

You'd need somebody who is basically a martyr to take on the task, somebody that wouldn't mind dying or going to jail. And the problems that plague the KKK are also true for WNs, in that membership is generally low so they're not gonna just throw away people on crazy shit.

>implying antifa is actually relevant
>muh gubmint supports antifa
>DAE libtards are the REEL nazis??

Lmao youre such a sad faggot. I will pay for a gun if youll kill yourself with it

He's overstating the influence of antifa but he's pretty correct about how the Klan is no longer relevant due to no longer having the tacit approval of the people and state.

The main difference between Antifa and the Klan is the lack of widespread support for Antifa, which translates into a lack of true support by local authorities including police. Antifa do get arrested and do face consequences when they get carried away. They are given a great deal of leniency in some cities and rarely face serious punishment, but that's not really the same as being openly endorsed by the government. They are kept on a short leash, whereas the Klan was basically given free rein to do what they wanted, up to killing people and burning down buildings.

I doubt we'll ever seen Klan-esque activities again simply because of how our national media works now. You can't localize terror the way the Klan did, it would quickly become a national issue.

You dont if there is none where you are at or have no skills to be productive in the organization in question. You either need to get the skills or make the connections, almost always both.
I dont know how you got that kind of thing from what I was saying, the flood/disaster relief shit tends to not deal with those kinds of idiots.
He may be overstating just how relevant Antifa is but he is pretty spot on for everything else. The Klan were pretty much doing various Southern state governments dirty work, and the general Southerner at the time either didnt care because they had their own shit going on or supported them one way or another, not to mention the way things like information works compared to today.

True, but the movement would be much better served by would be shooters waiting and becoming spies instead. Both methods get nearly the same result except that they have a greater chance of a large impact success and some measure of plausible deniability with the latter option.

He's right though normalfag

That's exactly what Antifa is now. State sanctioned leftist enforcement thugs.

No it's the kikes! It be da joo man who be keeping me down!

Move to where they operate, which is mostly in the west these days since there's so much cheap land available for them to set up their compounds. Most of these groups will have a compound somewhere and several satellite cells outside it who do work on the outside to support the compound. Because they aim to be self sufficient they mainly look for people who can bring something to the organization that they need.

What skills they want depends on if you want to live on the compound or help support it from outside. Life on the compound focuses on day-to-day working skills, i.e. carpentry, masonry, metalworking, hunting / butchery / general food prep, any kind of practical engineering or agricultural experience, how to work with machines, etc. These "compounds" are basically like big interconnected farms or ranches but they also do most of their own construction and other stuff.

If you want to support one, then being in law will make you an attractive partner. These groups may try to live outside society for the most part, but when they do interface with society they like having competent legal representation that belongs to the cause. Other professional class jobs will be attractive, like being in media or technology, though not every organization sees the immediate value in these, so you'll have to make your case about what specifically you can bring to them. The larger and more organized ones will probably already have media and tech people working for them.

Lastly there's medicine. They want people inside and outside who have medical training. Never enough doctors, nurses, etc.

Also, I forgot to mention, on outside there's also tertiary role you can play in the supply chain. Rather than directly supporting the organization as a professional or living on the compound, you can secure valuable goods and materials the compound needs. I.e. construction supplies like concrete mix, timber, steel, machine parts, etc. Can also provide them with shipments of various food and what not as well.

Really any conceivable job that actually provides value will be welcome. They're not really hungry for middle managers or marketers or dance instructors. Some might be looking for teachers though.

Thanks for all the information but how do you know all this user? Or are you just speculating on what these groups are like?

I live in an area where lots of these people operate, so I frequently bump into "recruiters". Like I said, having people in media helps.

I see. Thanks then.

Based terryposter
Originiggerlicious

You need to get with the times, in 2019 nobody does that.