Be Muslim

>be Muslim
>parents provide you with a wife after you turn of age
>no need to abase yourself before thots, or older women with a giant mileage of exotic dick that only date you because they are hitting the wall

why do we hate Islam again?
it's the solution to the robot problem

Attached: 1511985310496.jpg (431x575, 63K)

yer just afraid to play the real game. cant handle a reel womein

They don't provide you with a wife though. Every muslim I know is unmarried

Muslim parents mostly only do that for the daughters, so the men would still have to compete in some way probably.Plus in Muslim marriages the men have to pay a dowry to the woman before they get married, this is so if they decide to get divorced, the woman and her family will have lost nothing.

Attached: 1558878408715.jpg (960x720, 117K)

So you're willing to join a false religion and forfeit your relationship with Christ for pushy?

^pushy
This comment is original, and it's supported by tech support.

>pushy
>Pussy
Clearly Satan is behind this deception. After all Muhammad was demon possessed.

>So you're willing to join a false religion and forfeit your relationship with Christ for pushy?

For pushy? DAMN STRAIGHT. Pushy makes the world go 'round, brah.

>After all Muhammad was demon possessed.

I think it's much more likely that he simply lied about seeing the angel and wrote the Koran himself.

>be muslim
>be allowed to marry and fuck kids
>be required by book to kill gays
>cuck other abrahamic religions with taxes

Sounds pretty good

Because every apsect of your private and public life is scrutinised and controlled by a coalition of goat fuckers who went to the right Madrassa. Theocracies are the worst sorts of police states. Also, scientific and technological stagnation is the order of the day, so good luck getting treated for anything or trying to receive a real education.

I really, really like that picture, brobot.

This, this, THIS. Theocracies are the absolute worst, jesus christ, even communist china is better than a theocracy.

>why do we hate Islam again?
Because we don't want to go back to the stone age?

Also, as
pointed out, the rich muzzies all have harems, leaving a good portion of incels. Because it's a retarded culture that requires them to constantly conquer other countries in order to maintain order. It's the same bullshit we have over here, except instead of chads getting all the girls it's rich princes and sheiks with 20 wives each

Christianity got it right, that's why it's been #1 for almost 2 millennia. One man, one wife, end of fucking story. Have your sex, have your kids, and get back to fucking work. Asians usually do the same thing, which is why they're #2. South and central America adopted Christianity, and guess what happened? They went from savage tribes to somewhat decent countries in a few hundred years. On the other hand, middle easterners used to run the world, and look what happened after Islam took over.

He was illiterate so he couldn't have written it. Funny thing is he had people memorize verses (many were lost because of this) and Muhammad made shit up as he went along. Which is why "ALLAH" Is quick to please him.

Yeah Islam seems cool, If I were to ever be religious I'd choose Islam.

Theocracies depend entirely on the religion in question. They will control your behaviour but if you're a true believer then you really don't mind.

Oh great, I'm a true believer and I don't mind pray something like over 9000 times a day. Jesus fucking christ you can't even finish a sentence because you have to kneel and pray. What a fucking waste of time

Because Islam say we can't drink (dealbreaker), can't eat pork (dealbreaker), meat has to be prepared with barbaric animal torture rather than giving the animals a quick painless death (Halal meat preparation), Islam says it's ok to fuck 9 year old children because Muhammad did it, and when push comes to shove, Islam expects me to kill myself in a car bomb (surprisingly not a dealbreaker but still fuck that).

Also I'm bi and like peepee and that's a death sentence in Islam.

Fuck Islam.

Attached: main-qimg-444cca9e53752d6914bebd2801fe83e7-c.jpg (602x403, 33K)

Cause the west is dying senpai lee

That's what it means to be devoted. Sure, most of them aren't devoted and just do it because it's the law, or because of the shame of not doing it, but if you truly believed then you would want to do it.
What do you believe in, fren?

Because the mere pomotion of chastity and monogamy, values much older than their Prophet, doesn't do anything to support the validity of the religion.

Attached: 1472525706063.gif (250x141, 1.4M)

>worship same G-d
>accept jesus as his prophet
>false religion

>South America
>somewhat decent
I mean, they've calmed down a lot, that and probably the white genes, but I'd hardly say it's decent.
South America is like the modded save you only play to laugh at. I think 19th century Paraguay is a good example of that, they enforced racemixing to homogenize the population and went to war with three other countries at once.

>That's what it means to be devoted.
Except you don't get to decide whether or not you're devoted. The Imams and religious police decide. And therein lies the problem. They'll routinely torture and execute members of the lower orders for juvenile shit, whilst allowing the Sheiks to get away with murder. Theocracies are terrible whichever way you look at it.

I like their ideal, theoretical version. Reality is no fun.

Everyone's ideal is fun though. That's what makes it ideal. You must inure yourself to reality. Get a dog.

Whatever makes you cope

Attached: 1560023296090.jpg (470x470, 19K)

Jesus is mentioned more in the quran than muhammad is.
God and Allah aren't the same. The word Allah may mean god but it doesn't mean that Allah is God.