Which anime are the ultimate normalfag filter...

Which anime are the ultimate normalfag filter? What are some good series I can enjoy that haven't been completely poisoned by the shallow and trendy normie interest in pleb-tier shows and aesthetics?

Attached: 1555324545267.jpg (849x774, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrLHJp-h2VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welcome to the NHK is pretty good anime that i think a lot of robots can relate to

Attached: welcome to loneliness.gif (500x285, 434K)

You're a filthy fucking weeb non-robot if you think anime is anything but something to pass the time in NEEThood. Anime won't make you a robot. Go back to fucking your disgusting fat girlfriends.

Satou was a non-virgin
imo yamazaki was more of a robot

normies dont watch anime you retard they watch game of thrones

yamazaki was just a beta orbiter, and i can agree satou was more of a failed normie

tomoko??????

original desu

Go outside
youtube.com/watch?v=JrLHJp-h2VM

flcl is a good place to start. if you are into manga goodnight punpun, dead dead demons destruction and yokohama kaidashi kikou are pretty good

Attached: tumblr_p166kt7tc21wn72tmo1_400.jpg (400x171, 29K)

basically any with no important female characters

Attached: 1554205092616.png (552x412, 22K)

IseSma.

>nobody mentioning inital D as the ultimate aut/o/ autist anime

I'd say Honey & Clover. While it's pestered with normiecharacters, Takemoto (the main character) is a legit robot, and you will find out why after 26+26 episodes. Great story, tho.

fake and gay.

Satou, Misaki and Yamazaki are actually virgin (in the manga), and every single one of them fucked up with the opposite sex.

I'd rather suggest "Yomigaeru sora" because its main character is a normie that thinks he's getting bullied for his autismo and often fucks up. It's basically a story about coping with own depression and finding a way out.

The anime is somewhat disappointing because he's got friends and possibly a gf.

oops, my bad.
I meant: "in the anime show, not in the manga"

oops, not "26+26", but "24+12".

sounds like I drank too much Monster.

Attached: forgot pic.jpg (1600x1000, 183K)

if you gotta ask that on fucking Jow Forums it's already too late for you

Attached: 1541473491098.png (380x505, 73K)

unironically pic related,originally speaking of course

Attached: 1e24a4db655256c9bef972ea87da48ab-sample.jpg (517x1000, 96K)

Why is Ontan such an incel?

Attached: tumblr_o4ic7bhomo1ri9aruo1_500.png (500x336, 173K)

Depends, do you want waifus, or just some good (by anime standards) writing/characters? For the latter, I think Mushishi tends to filter a lot.

Here's a list of anime I've watched and liked enough not to drop ranked in order

One Piece
Haikyuu
My Hero Academia
Cross Game
Food Wars
Naruto
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Tora Dora
Steins;Gate
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters
Made In Abyss
One Punch Man
Gurren Lagann
Big Windup
Cowboy Bebop
Monster
Welcome to the NHK
Yu-Gi-Oh GX

>shallow and trendy normie interest in pleb-tier shows and aesthetics

Quit trying to force yourself into loser fashion

>Made in abyss
The horrific and weirdly sexual situation tsukuichi puts his child characters in makes this one very powerful as a normie pleb filter.

Normalfags gravitate toward battle shounens and other action series. Occasionally they will latch onto a flavor of the month comedy or slice of life show, but this interest is usually fleeting. The easier it is for a non-Japanese person to like a show, the more likely normalfags will like it. There are perennial normalfag anime that never leave the normalfag consciousness (Dragonball Z, Cowboy Bebop, etc) and then there are more flavor of the month shows whose popularity flares up for a few months and then falls off the face of the earth (right now Kaguya-sama is very popular with normalfags but don't expect to see anybody talking about it in 4 months). It's difficult to include or exclude entire genres because of the flavor of the month phenomenon, there's basically no absolute rules.

Generally though, normalfags avoid cute girls doing cute things shows. Moe / slice of life anime tends to be normalfag poison. If a SoL show has strong comedic elements it can bring them in, but not if the humor is too specific to Japan or a particular subculture, normies only like the broadest flavor of humor that can easily cross cultural barriers. For this reason, pure SoL like Aria or Non Non Biyori or Amanchu are all but invisible to normalfags, while shows like Nichijou, Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, or Asobi Asobase can occasionally catch flavor of the month or cult following status among normalfags. A good rule of thumb is that if the characters are generally under age girls and the tone is mostly relaxed and down to earth, then normies won't like it or even acknowledge its existence.

Alternatively, anything that requires a high investment of time and/or effort will deter normalfags. They prefer their entertainment to be easily accessible with only casual investment. So there's lots of mecha and general scifi that is still free of their taint. Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Macross, Gundam, the Appleseed / GitS stuff too for the most part. Plenty more I'm not mentioning.

listen user anime is dumb anmd bad and also all of it is for normos now because of the fuindymation ruining it for everyone just do not even bother with anime at all it is all normo trash garbage filth shit custard disgusting, insteak go and become pure and only watch toku and enjoy kamen riders doing kamen rider things oklay juist do that instead it is much bnetter and better for you and normos do not watch it enjoy please pplease be comfy ok

Attached: 1417924345112.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

This one is weird though. Because often the pleb filters don't have high visibility to normies, but MiA was given a lot of praise by some e-celebs which increased their normie social media profile considerably. As a result there was a lot of drama around the sexualization of characters and such by people who ordinarily never would have watched it. Something similar happened to Goblin Slayer.

It's always tiresome when a good show with high visibility acts as a pleb filter, because you invariably get the people who have to make excuses for the show and make up a bunch of bullshit reasons for its "problematic" aspects. Made in a Abyss went through this, so did Kill la Kill, and Bakemonogatari still goes through it to this day.

serial experiments lain
tatami galaxy
good anime and arent ecchi/slice of life shounen

I Am A Hero

Zombie apocalypse manga with an extremely autistic and mentally deranged protagonist