So son, any chance we'll get grandkids any time soon?

>So son, any chance we'll get grandkids any time soon?

Attached: mom-and-dad-at-pizza-hut.jpg (1679x1286, 785K)

my brother already gave my parents grandkids so I'm off the hook :)

Attached: 1489181095270.gif (300x413, 1.87M)

My family haven't asked about girls for a very long time. Deep down they're aware that no one will ever want me.

Breeders are disgusting
Originalal

Any chance I will be seeing my older sister you gave up for adoption years before I was born but tried to kreep her existence a secret

Attached: 3DBD9631-8D40-4E5F-8D7C-93BE42FB59A4.jpg (480x469, 71K)

If my parents had been talking to me about girls from a younger age then maybe I would have been more competent and driven to get a girlfriend. Im 31 now and I have no hope that I will get a family. I just lack that innate drive for close relationships that other people seem to have.

sorry family, the only way I'm reproducing is if you help fund my mail-order Malaysian bride project.

This, I want to have a family but as a 30 year old, it feels like that ship has sailed on family and all I have left is longing for it but never achieving it, in a way it's a removal of bad genes from the gene pool, right, so in a sense I'm helping the future..

God, I wish I could make a lot of money and marry her. I wish I could leave this state and never see your stupid faces ever again. I hate you far more than you could ever imagine.

"No. And if you keep asking i will do my best to insure that you'll never have them."

>If my parents had been talking to me about girls from a younger age then maybe I would have been more competent and driven to get a girlfriend.

Maybe, but maybe not.

My parents tried to "help" and "coach" me all the time and it was horrific cringe. It didn't make it any better. In many ways, it made it worse.

You have to understand that even "cool", smart, observant parents are going to have no real understanding of the true social dynamics of your school or your life growing up. They don't get to see enough of it to know anything helpful. They just see flashes of it. So my parents would try to "help" by (for example) getting me sucked into contrived social get-togethers involving families they were friends with who had daughters in my grade. They didn't know enough about my social situation to realize the obvious fact that these girls were usually pretty and popular, and I was a loser, and so not only could their plan not work but the fact that they wasted other people's time with this plan made those girls actively hostile to me.

There was lots of stuff like that. Parents are dumb. The only way I could have stopped it would have been to sit them down and explain to them, point by point, why I was a loser and why they should leave me alone - but that's kind of hard for a teenage kid who hates talking about himself to do.

Not from me, my girlfriend and I utterly despise children with all our hearts. Maybe the other one will, if he ever decides get off his ass.

>Mom pester me for a grandkid
>Give her one and she leaves me alone

yeet

Fucking based. I have a brother and sister, they can fulfill the reproduction meme, not my problem.

>tfw parents have given up on me and don't ask questions anymore
Peak comfy desu.

Last thing that they said anything about this was my mom insisting that I "would meet someone one day" (pretty hard to believe when you're a 25 yo kissless virgin who lives with his parents and doesn't even have friends), and my dad telling me to "just install tinder lmao". I know they mean well, but they are very out of touch.

My dad in particular just married the first girl who accepted him when he was a teenager and has been with her for 40 years. He would probably browse Jow Forums if he was born that in our time, I think he might be schizoid even.

At this point I just want to spend my days being useless and doing nothing. Hopefully they won't kick me out of the house.

Attached: neet.jpg (246x250, 7K)

They will eventually get tired of looking at you. I learned the hard way so I hope you have a backup plan

Yeah... My family is not wealthy or anything, so being a neet isn't an option for me long-term, as much as I wish it was.

I have been thinking of trying to go back to college next year, do something like Maths or Computer Science. If that doesn't work out I will just get a shitty job in my town and try to help them out with money.

I don't really see much of a point in moving out if I'm just going to be living on my own, considering how expensive it is these days.

Attached: e36.jpg (882x731, 113K)

Dont overload yourself cause that will just make you give up altogether. I was a NEET for 3 years out of highschool and ended up taking a 2 semester certification course at community college. Living alone isnt as great as people say but atleast i dont have to follow anyones rules

>let mom stay with me for the next week i'll give you grandkids this time next year!

Grandkids..? HA! FOOLS! You'll be lucky if I even call you on Christmas.

Consider yourself lucky if i dont off myself from this gay planet before being 30 yo

...Is that related to you having kids?

Attached: 1549161206456.png (500x375, 64K)

You should find your sister, pretend you don't know who she is, and then impregnate her.

That will teach them a lesson!

Attached: zell-mentos.png (640x448, 303K)

Shouldn't be long now.
*winks at mom and sis*

Attached: bb1e220764eca96c05ae399acfceb7ec[1].jpg (936x1248, 145K)

It's hard to say no. Just looking at their hopeful eyes hurts me but I refuse to create life that I can't provide for, it's not even about money because I have a lot of money. If I did have a child then I wouldn't be able to raise it well and there is a chance that my child would inherit one or several of my mental/physical illnesses.

Also I'm gay.

das a hot mommy who dat user

you already got one from my sister, now fuck off and let me die alone already

lol, I said a slightly differently phrased version of this to my mom one time and she started crying

>tfw room mate gives up on you and never bothers you about house chores or parties or whatever
>tfw boss gives up on you and takes away all responsibility at work but doesnt cut pay or fire you so you have it super easy for the same money
>tfw parents give up on you so they dont call or ask you to come around hardly ever
>tfw you give up on yourself so you never feel bad about failing yourself because you never have any hope or expectations for yourself anyway

hyper nigger ultramax super comf mode activate

>Brother has a kid
>It's autistic

Attached: 1552933810317.jpg (600x906, 72K)

>i will do my best to insure that you'll never have them
So you won't get facial surgery after all ? Because that's the best thing you can do to accomplish that.

I want to fuck anons dad. What a Chad

>tfw my parents are my two biggest cockblocks
my parents never ask me if im going to have kids or if i'll ever get a gf, nothing like that. instead they fuck up opportunities i have with girls whenever they get a chance. i lost count of how many times they've pushed girls away from me.

i don't know dad.. maybe you should've allowed me to hang out with my degenerate friends so i could've developed social skills during the prime of my youth. instead, i have to deal with the social gauntlet of normies who'll question every facet of my lack of experience.

Based bro is waiting for a daughter already.
Anyways there's still annoying relatives with phrases like "What about you two?" since me and my other bro are single.
Gotta hate the "marry and reproduce" ideology

Literally me desu uwu

>she started crying
Lmao serves her right. Well done user.

>tfw boss gives up on you and takes away all responsibility at work but doesnt cut pay or fire you so you have it super easy for the same money
teach me your secrets

Sure.
Come sit on my lap, mom.

You already have six grandkids you breeder fucks, just none from me

haha my parents never ever asked about girls. It's like they always knew.

Actually yes, I was incel up until recently but I just got a gf. She's got dark skin though, do you mind if your grandkids turn out caramel coloured?

Have you asked them if they want grandkids? Because if they do, that could be the easiest way to persuade them to stop interfering.

>So son, any chance we'll get grandkids any time soon?
Zero.
Unless my cum towel gets pregnant.

>I know they mean well, but they are very out of touch.
Oh dude, I know the feeling.
I've been going to the hospital a few times in the last 2 years (preparation for a surgery and then follow ups), and this one female assistant always says "Hi!" to me and sometimes strikes a bit of conversation (mostly about what I'm there for, not really chit chat).
I was dumb enough to let my parents know, jokingly saying I was "a VIP around the place, the assistant always interacts with me as if we were old school buddies."
My father actually said I should take her a gift (some local candy or some shit) next time I went there.

They look like an ogre and a troll in human disguise. That woman has the Shrekest face I've ever seen and he looks like he lives under a bridge.

Attached: caf9ce9ad538b5fa4eb27ce3d6b2fe3c.jpg (540x720, 86K)

>Damp cum towel starts growing cum shroom babies.

Congratulations you're a father.

Attached: cum-rag.jpg (960x720, 92K)

>My father actually said I should take her a gift (some local candy or some shit) next time I went there
That's right son, and don't forget to look her in the eye and give her a firm handshake.

Really though, it seems like a good way to get her to avoid you from now on. I wonder if this kind of thing actually worked back in the day. I mean, our parents managed to get laid, right?

Attached: boom.png (1000x861, 259K)

I shit you not my boomer coworkers unironically tell me to cold approach random bitches and tell them they're beautiful or buy them a coffee.

They'll never understand. They absolutely cannot even begin to.

>it seems like a good way to get her to avoid you from now on
Damn, she's cute and has a nice voice.
I don't want her to avoid me.
No candy for her!

>I wonder if this kind of thing actually worked back in the day.
It's a good question if it worked or not. Guess we'll never know.
> I mean, our parents managed to get laid, right?
My father started dating my mother when she was 14 and he was 23.
I have an uncle who at 22 (and married) told a 12 year old who he knew "One day you're going to be my wife.", as soon as she was 16 he divorced his wife and they got together, still married some 40 years later.

Things were very different back in the day. Women were different, the social environment was different, men were different...
Tell a 12 year old that she's cute and will be a great mother and someone will call the cops.