I am a sucker for a good debate but I can never get a proper one...

I am a sucker for a good debate but I can never get a proper one. Seriously every FUCKING time I get into an argument it devoles into the other person insulting me because they are too stuborn to admit they are wrong, even if it is ridiculously obvious that I am right.

This happens especially when I get into an argument about something controversial like abortion and 99% of the time the person who doesn't provide a logical argument is either a woman, a basedboy or a nigger. I wish this was just a stereotype and I was being a dick.

It's so fucking simple, refute my point and if you are talking about studies then show sources. I am fucking SEETHING. Is this what I have to suffer through for being an ENTP? Please god make me an INFP.

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

I'll debate you user. What's your point?

Sounds like you just suck at debating.

>the person who doesn't provide a logical argument is either a woman, a basedboy or a nigger
This in itself is an ad hominem. Are you sure that you're good at arguing? It sounds like you're a self-important retard.

I am not refuting their point because they are one of these. I am just saying that the majority of the time the people who don't even bother to make an argument and say shit like , , and all the other retard lingo like etc are one of the three

If YOU have made an error communicating your point, it is YOUR responsibility to bring it back to common ground and explain your steps to your endpoint.

>insults are bad
>proceeds to type out provocative, insulting statements
wow a retard, we found one. he's absolutely SEETHING

Hmm I guess your right. That was my mistake. Thanks user that was a good little excersie in debating!

Attached: 1547672059958.jpg (768x522, 42K)

I mean, I am not debating right now so.

or ever, apparently. kek retard

have you tried having sexual intercourse?

you sure got me user r/woosh

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x467, 57K)

Communication itself is studied under the umbrella of information science, and the OSI Model gives us the abstract tools to design concrete systems of communication with minimal information loss, if done correctly.
In addition, Professor Wiio distills communication errors into a few laws known as Wiio's Laws of Communication.
Happy data transmission.

OP you fucking retard you're legit here complaining that you can't have a good debate with animals.
It's really cringe that you cannot immediately correlate their lack of ability to debate to their low IQs
>I am a sucker for a good debate
actual intelligent and cultured people would probably fuck the shit out of you instantly in a debate, you're just an edgy (probably underage) little bitch

I like to believe that atleast once I will get a proper debate with one of these people. I don't like to immediately categorize them as animals because they can't properly argue. Again it isn't just them who can't argue it's most normal people too. Your retarded insults don't phase me edgeanon.

I wanted to join the bandwagon and shit on you, but Apu is so fucking adorable. Thanks for posting him.

no, it is not an ad hominem
the opposition in question did not provide a logical argument and proceeded to insult OP. OP is simply speculating on why someone would stubbornly refuse to address the argument in favor of flinging insults. he speculates that his opposition being a woman, basedboy, or nigger may be why he cannot get anything other than insults. in short, if there are no arguments provided, there are no arguments to deflect from on the basis of their identity

What are your stances on abortion? I'm pro choice, as it helps stop the population growth, cheaper alternative to shitty kids raised by irresponsible parents supported by our tax dollars, and it's a safe alternative for something they could receive illegally anyway. The foster system's pretty shit, and many kids ship from foster home to foster home. Adoption can't be seen as the only option for some slut's fertilized egg spawn.

It is killing a potential life, however, it's not akin to murder in the sense that you're not ending a being who's lived a conscious experience among the earth. A fetus has no way of knowing what's going on around just yet. It's fucked up, yup, I see the pics, but that's not my fucking years of therapy to pay for, lol.

>I like to believe that atleast once I will get a proper debate with one of these people
You won't, not a single low IQ normie will ever be different in terms of debate ability
>It's most normal people too
Well yeah because most ''normal'' people are fucking low IQ retards you silly I'm not sure what you even meant by this

It's pointless trying to argue with people in the CURRENT YEAR. People don't care about the truth, they just want to hear what makes them feel good.

You just need a moderated platform so people cant do that kind of thing.

If you're being serious, that won't work because the mods will censor what they disagree with. If the mods actually do what their supposed to do it's only a matter of time before censorers make their way into the mod team and take over.

hmm very interesting
what makes you think OP has made an error in communication? are you implying that an insult is equivalent to a request for clarification that must be heeded for the debater to be taken seriously?

just make deletion against the culture
delete obviously illegal stuff, move off-topic shit around to their appropriate

subreddit

I had typed a long paragraph but accidentaly deleted it fuck me.

Basically, I believe it should be allowed only if the woman is a victim of rape, teenage pregnancy or the life of the mother in question is in danger. There are many preventive measures out there for couples who are not ready to take the responsibility of raising a child, like condoms and Plan B. The chances of these not working are really slim and as you mentioned a much better alternative to foster homes. When dealing with something as sensitive as sex both parties should be very aware of the probability of an unwanted pregancy since it's dealing with the life of a new human being. It's also why I am very much against the concept of casual fucking and believe that sex should only be done by couples in a loving relationship which are also okay with the concept of having a child together. This way even if the small chance of say a condom breaking happens then a pregnancy will be much easier to handle than a slut and fuckboy who had sex in an one night stand. Also I don't believe that because the fetus doesn't feel anything it's acceptable. That lump of cells as some call it will eventually grow up to become a person who can feel.

Again though if the abortion problem had a clear cut answer then it wouldn't be a controversial topic in the first place. There are many problems with banning it such as aquiring stem cells, illegal abortions etc.

forgot to mention stopping population growth is also a pretty big deal and also one of the reasons banning abortion wouldn't be the best choice.

literally "against the person" you stupefied churlish unwashed CAD

I debated a block of salt the other day and licked it. It was salty. Is it wrong to suggest that the saltiness of my opponent was because of its identity? Is this what you call "against the person"?

>Is it wrong to suggest that the saltiness of my opponent was because of its identity?
Yes. Salt can lose its saltiness, and furthermore, had you never attacked its integrity by licking it, you would have never experienced its saltiness.

In essence, it is only salty TO YOU.

Wrong definition of wrong. I know two entire questions is too much for your tiny brain to handle, so I'll drop the point you brought up.
But tell me. Why would a salt block be salty, if not because it is composed of salt? There is no answer - a salt block is salty because it is made of salt. It's in the fucking name. I hope the definition of salty I chose is clear to you, but if it is not, I have a long list of questions to ask you about every word you ever typed in this thread. As to attacking the integrity of a salt block, I would wonder how you would be able to explain a salt block's inability to respond without considering anything about its identity. I would suppose that because you insist on saltiness being a subjective sensation, you must be arguing that silence and insults are also subjective. So if these things are subjective, all I have to do is believe that you are spouting nonsense and you have already lost this argument (usually nonsense does not win arguments, in my opinion). For the lack of silence must also be subjective if silence is subjective. Remember the point I dropped? It would be nice if we were arguing about that instead of whether salt blocks are likely to be salty. I'll have you know I'm good friends with my salt block and it resents having its saltiness questioned for the purposes of a philosophical tangent.

Beyond that, salt is not a person.

HOLY SHIT REALLY? NO WAY
this is unrelated to the argument, but you are a fucking idiot

"Is calling salt salty ad hominem?"
"no because it is not hominid"
"FUCKING IRRELEVANT REEEEEEEE"

no that is not what anyone said
you can see for yourself, hit CTRL+F

Since you can't understand summary, I shall recapitulate.
>Is it wrong to suggest that the saltiness of my opponent was because of its identity?
>salt is not a person
and cannot have identity

you know, it would be embarrassing if someone jumped in with pretending to be me
that would make the argument completely pointless to continue

OP doesnt have a mind of his own he just repeats what his favorite political debater says in a youtube video and then feels smart about debating some 15 year old on the internet

don't use quotation marks if you're summarizing then?
>salt is not a person and cannot have identity
mhm

English must not be your first language.

i dunno dude, when your entire argument rests on you not being able to grasp a basic analogy, I don't think I can even believe a baseless assumption you made about me

maybe it's you who is too stubborn?

Attached: transition-curve1.gif (900x584, 115K)

I understand the analogy and it's wrong. You are wrong. Accept it or identify as a salt block yourself and post about it on .

user, that's not an ad hominem.
"You're wrong because you're a retard" is an argumentum ad hominem
"You're a retard because you're wrong" is NOT an argumentum ad hominem.

You might know this if you weren't retarded.

Fuck off zoomerbitch

You probably shouldn't be too blunt about such subjects, it requires some advanced mental gymnastics to not trigger the wrong emotions yet come over as serious, especially with women.

>I am a sucker for a good debate but I can never get a proper one. Seriously every FUCKING time I get into an argument it devoles into the other person insulting me because they are too stuborn to admit they are wrong, even if it is ridiculously obvious that I am right.
This is why we just call people shills and tell them to fuck off.
You're not going to convince them, so just troll them instead.

Attached: 1550360324386.jpg (720x1080, 600K)