I met up with a girl from Tinder at a club and ended up leaving the club just to make out with her and feel her ass...

I met up with a girl from Tinder at a club and ended up leaving the club just to make out with her and feel her ass. All because I wasn't a pussy and so when she texted "I'm just driving around bored, might go dancing" I said "Want some company?" She was clearly caught off guard by my forwardness and responded with "lol you'd be down?"

I'm ugly as fuck, so if I can do it, you can too. Just fucking get your ass out there, and fucking go for it. You'd be surprised at the results.

Attached: 1557271157338.jpg (750x860, 518K)

>I'm ugly as fuck bro, trust me bro anyone can pull this off

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>met up with a girl from Tinder
how do we get to this step?

Attached: 1539060348732.jpg (571x460, 47K)

I look nothing like that pic, I'm actually NW7 fully shaved, white ass horseshoe pattern bald. She even took my hat off my head near the end and asked "Where's your hair?" I just laughed and said "It left!" Then I pulled her in and continued kissing her. She was into the assertiveness, not my looks.

And before you say, I'm not ripped either, I have a belly. Any young girl thinks bald is ugly. But they'll think a guy who doesn't care about his looks and just goes for it is hot.

Make a Tinder, get decent pics even if you're ugly, fill in a bio that doesn't make you look like a nice guy, pussy, or sperg, then match with someone. Once you have, keep the conversations pretty short and try to convert them to texting asap, the longer you talk on Tinder the less your chance of meeting up.

That character looks like it spend 100 hours character creation, based

post your profile. or larp

Are you that guy who was bragging about fucking landwhales lmao. I doubt the girl you met up with is the one in that pic

>Any young girl thinks bald is ugly.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

>White
Stopped reading

no
no
sorry dude
I'm white, and?

this. OP is leaving out the part that he's a fucking normalfag and doesn't know what it's like to not be able to talk to women. I don't even know what "going for it" involves half the time, I don't even know what people do in their free time and for dates and stuff

You learn with practice

hard to practice when every attempt you make ends immediately
not even just talking about talking to women here

Well you're definitely going to have to be a bit more descriptive than that, user-kun.

I'm not op but have experienced ops situation I'm a 250 5'9 Hispanic I had the worst fucking time talking to girls I would be afraid that they would laugh at me or they would go tell there friends or I would stutter,say the wrong thing or actually sperg out but through determination and constantly putting myself out there I gained exp to at least start a conversation and even if it doesn't work out you don't have to talk to them ever again

Even if they stop talking to you you have to push through that shit my guy you can do it

>I met up with a girl from Tinder

But in order to do that you have to match with one

And to match with one you can't be ugly

I don't think you understand the extent of my problem here, I don't know what conversation topics are or how to have them. I have nothing to "push through" with

Or maybe you're not matching with girls who are similar in attractiveness.

Now I know about the whole entitled whores shooting way above their own league thing, I'm not denying that. But I bet you that you CAN match with the girls who are at least average once in awhile. You should use them as practice. The aura you exude when you don't care about how the date goes cus you're not really that attracted to her in the first place, is the aura that makes you attractive as a man. Once you do it enough times with girls that you match with that aren't pretty, you learn how to have that aura all the time because you've started to get better at talking to girls.

The next step after that is learning how to not spill your spaghetti around a hot girl on a date, and not putting her on a pedestal just cus she's out of your league, but you're not there... YET. Don't give up.

You're putting too much emphasis on what these girls think of you. You're nervous because you want to be liked so bad, which makes your brain essentially stop working and you can't think of anything to say, or anything to even talk about. It's normal.

See this post Additionally, you have to realize that A) people are often worried about what others think just as much as you are B) if you can learn to not care so much, and even learn to accept that you WILL have bad dates and that doesn't reflect on you necessarily, just that you aren't a match with that person, then people latch onto that aura. It's addicting for people to be around you when you project the feeling of anything goes, nothing can really shake you too much, and you're comfortable in your own skin

I know this sounds like normie advice, but I PROMISE working at actually improving your skills with girls, starting with ones you don't even find attractive, is better than wallowing in your misery and wondering what COULD be

Sorry, I worded this wrong. I meant to say maybe you're not swiping on girls who are your actual looksmatch, as opposed to swiping on only hot chicks you want to fuck. You're probably batting out of your league, and that's okay, everyone does it at first. You need to adjust your expectations, and do it just to go out and meet new people and gain experience, not necessarily to lose your virginity or make out or whatever. Guys who reek of desperation put off women, as they should.

>what these girls think of you
I've said it before in earlier posts here, but my problem isn't just with girls, I literally have no friends. Since I can't even do that, talking to girls is out of the question; I'm not here in this thread for advice, but just to get people like OP to understand that they're wrong when they claim to be just as much of a loser as me.

We understand. You will learn with practice.

I'm OP and my point is, if you want friends, you have to go out and make them. They just won't come to you.

I had to actively pursue this Tinder girl to even meet up with her. Same with friends, or anything in life. I'm trying to motivate the people browsing to actually go for it instead of thinking up a million different scenarios where things go wrong, or reasons they shouldn't even try in the first place.

It's hard at first user but I believe in you just don't give up you have interesting qualities that you don't know yet you have to be positive

Eh, angle matters too, I'd think, but then again, I've never been rated, so I can't say anything there.
I like to think I look alright, but I pretty much never take selfies, and it definitely shows. In hindsight, I kind of look uncomfortable, my smile looks kind of forced and as a result uneven, and my bio might be giving off the vibe that I'm a little self-conscious about my hobbies (writing and programming).
I wish I had actually taken pictures with my friends when they were around, but now they're in completely different states. I imagine taking a shot outside your room is a little bit better, but it's still inside my house.
Maybe I could try going to the nearby lake with a beach and shit like that and take some photos there.

Yah go hiking that's the best place to get tinder pictures

>bragging about kissing and grabbing ass

Attached: come on.png (301x307, 157K)

Good photos matter a LOT. Like, a lot. One thing that will separate you from the majority of guys on there is good photos. You can ask people to take a picture for you, or even just strike up a conversation with people at public places to make friends, and then ask to have a picture taken of you guys. Point is, high quality pictures of you smiling, doing fun activities, being around other people, and a limit of ONE selfie.

once again you're creating this strawman version of a robot who has never tried to improve himself at all but just sits in his mom's basement 24/7 and wonders why he has no friends
I can assure you, that couldn't be further from the truth. I don't even know how many failed attempts at self-improvement I've experienced at this point, never once getting closer to making it anywhere

Most robots are young and don't know what it truly means to try repeatedly and fail, because you're simply not old enough to. I'm just here to say don't give up.

I've been in two LTRs plus managed to have a fling with an old high school classmate of mine. So that wasn't the point of the post.

My Tinder dates all canceled last minute.

Fake and gay. Fuck you, fuck your larp, and fuck your PUA bullshit. Kill yourself, you fat, bald, normie cunt.

>swiping right today
>university of stockholm qt matches with me

i swear what is it about scandinavian bitches and asian men

i get so many

Yeah, I'm gonna try that sometime, thanks! I've been meaning to go outside even if it's just to walk somewhere, and that's why I brought up the lake. It's probably like a 10-15 minute stroll.
>limit of ONE selfie
Shit, please don't make me ask my mom, can't I just die instead? How cringy is it to ask a rando to take a picture of you? I doubt it'd be that bad, but it just seems like a really weird thing to ask from someone. I'm sure that's just because I've never tried before, though.
I'll try to talk to randos when I'm out and about sometime, I guess. Thanks for the advice, user.

>because you're simply not old enough to
once again, another "explanation" that doesn't apply to me. just accept that you're a normalfag, and so your attempts to relate to me aren't getting anywhere. being a normalfag is nothing to be ashamed of, in fact I wish I was one

>girl stops talking to you
>BRO JUST KEEP TALKING TO HER
>still don't get response

OP, the fucking problem is that we don't even get a chance to START a courtship opportunity. They immediately shut us out and lock the doors.

What are your opening messages like? Maybe I can help

I was an internet addicted skinnyfat KHHV nerd until I was 22. Give me a little bit of credit.

Okay, then can you do us a favor, then?
Can you describe the last time you've attempted to speak to a woman? Feel free to be as detailed as possible, because maybe you could just be doing something wrong, or just seems wrong to them?

>I was an internet addicted skinnyfat KHHV nerd until I was 22
is it possible that the idea that the only way people can fail is that they don't try came from you? is that why you think I've never attempted to improve myself? because if you were a failed-normalfag, then once you decided to turn things around things would go relatively smooth

>fill in a bio that doesn't make you look like a nice guy, pussy, or sperg,
Can you expand on this part?

yeah but is not enjoyable after #metoo and all women are potential false accusers. women can completely destroy my life with accusations. I had young hot girls grinding on my dick but it was not enjoyable. I was scare shitless. fucking white knight cucks will try to kill you.

You want a nice mix of humor, emojis, and describing yourself without making it seem like you're selling parts of your personality for a girl to read on a dating app

I know it sounds counter-intuitive, and I'm probably not making sense. Basically you don't want it too short or too long. Don't write in full sentences. Sum up the interesting parts of yourself

This reads like a fantasy of yours, though

It's surprisingly not hard. Getting matches is as easy as having pictures of your outside the house, decently groomed, in decent looking clothes with your friends/family. Women don't real profiles 90% of the time.

Your profile literally doesn't matter on a raw statistical level. It can just be the word "NIGGER" 100 times, and it doesn't matter. Every girl I have dated from Tinder has told me they didn't read my profile or read it after already matching and chatting. What's funny is my profile has always been an extremely condescending attack on women that lists how they're all chunky but funky and love to travel and doggo memes and The Office and Brooklyn 99 and don't know why they have Tinder, et cetera. This never stopped them matching with me and wanting to meet me.

Despite what people will tell you, Tinder is literally just "don't be ugly" for success.

>yes fellow robots you just need to do this and it works, I did it so so can you.

Attached: 1556667308739.jpg (916x1024, 73K)

>bragging that you felt up a girl from tinder

have sex

When do I stop being too young and become Chad? does it happen at 30 because Im just about to make.

I literally just got this same girl to agree to go on dates with me now, soooooo

Men become Chadier as they get older. Prime age for men is 30-40.

I always laugh at pictures of this guy because I think how gay do you have to be to actually idolize this figure and face. The guys who obsess over Chad I swear are closet gays.

my dating profile was literally one bad candid picture of me slouched on a couch looking like double-chinned douche canoe (with a cat sleeping on my shoulder, which was the reason the picture was taken) and text just saying "message me what you want to go do"

I do hope you realise its only ever posted as a exaggerated joke right.

Yeah so this is about the exact opposite of what you want if you actually care about succeeding

I was invited to a party by one of my turbo normie friends that likes to party and I was grinding with like 4 young attractive girls. is not enjoyably when they can accuse you of shit because she didn't consent to whatever or because she was cheating on her boyfriend. I was literaly shiting my pants dancing with them. also some of them were with gang members that had guns with them.

Attached: falsely accused.png (1020x940, 613K)

Right, so like I said you live in bizarro land where you never actually had to fend off anyone. They were accusing you because you're a creep grinding on them when they didn't want it.

I was never accused but the fear was there so it was not enjoyable. also I took a video and the girls were enjoying themselves so no creepy vibes from me.

I had matches and messages on that profile every time I checked it.

Girls who use online dating are there for ego stroking or to get laid with the least possible effort.

Understand that, dispense with the "getting to know you" endless messaging back-n-forth, and start arranging to meet up in person as soon as possible.

AFTER you've come in/on her, you can start seeing if there's relationship potential.

>Get decent pics even if you're ugly.

Retard. You can't take decent pics if you're ugly.

Why are you being so mean to him, user? He was only trying to help.

user. I am genuinely happy that you managed to experience some closeness to another human being. But stating that anybody can do it is not true.

I have been diagnosed with high functioning autism. It is not pretty. I have managed to retain 1/25 friends over my lifetime. I have been fired 8 times in 3 years. Shortest 5 days longest 6months. I have been rejected by all girls, do not understand dating cues, ... I also can't dance, have a convo for longer then a few hours. Do not understand social conventions. Everything is difficult.

Life is genuinely bad and suffering for me. Depression and suicidal thoughts are common. I keep trying and failing. I honestly wish I was never born at this point.

So please, I find it admirable and kind of you to encourage people. But show some respect for the people around you who have lifelong issues severely impacting their life and can not be solved. Do not imply that it is something simple to fix that anybody can do.

Thanks.

I guess have nothing but respect for this post and fully admit it's not possible for everyone. But I hope that you can find peace, whether it be through a girl or other means. I'm sorry you feel that way and hope, either through God or your own doing in some way, that you are able to live a happier life eventually.

But yes, you're right. For many robots with debilitating illnesses, it's downright near impossible to live the "normal" life

Thank you, your kind words mean a lot to me. I feel very touched by your words. It it something I felt I had to get off my chest after reading your conversation with another user in this thread.

I hope your life continues to improve and I am happy that you are doing better.

user, how did you get diagnosed with HF autism? Most of what you described seems like me, minus the depression and being fired

you've summed up my thoughts pretty well here user. There are constantly threads like this here that drastically underestimate the extent of my problems, and offer advice that I'm already well aware of and have attempted multiple times, it just comes off as preachy and lacking in self awareness. but then they always interpret my frustration at their lack of understanding as generic "reeeeee normies" when really all I'm trying to say is that first line of your post there

I never get any replies. I get matches/likes but when I message them I get no replies. Is "hey" really the worst thing you can say to start off a convo and I'm not even talking strictly tinder/bumble anymore, there's this girl I'm crushing on, followed her on Twitter sent her a tweet "hey, what's up" and nothing, no reply whatsoever is it really considered that dry/boring? I figured it showed interest in wanting to talk or something.

You can probably hold conversations and have fun. If it was me it would be mostly silence probably. What a fun time that would be.

Attached: 1362592106644.jpg (250x224, 6K)

To add to this/vent a little I find it funny how these girls post stuff like "why cant I get a man" or "ugh I hate being single wish I had a bf" "hey if you think I'm cute just talk to me" but then I'm over here trying to talk to them and I just get ignored, like yeah no wonder you're single.

It isn't attention grabbing enough. Remember you aren't the only one she's talking to at the moment.

Okay, but what about the girl on Twitter she liked the tweet but didn't reply. None of her tweets get likes so it's not like shes a celebrity.

Hi fren
I broke out my shell after flunking out of college and now have a decent career, 7 year relationship with an amazing woman. I have several autist friends and I think that because I embrace them others follow suit. A couple of them have made amazing improvements to their lives in the time I've helped them. There a good people out there and if you can manage to connect with them, they'll jump every hurdle they can to see you happy.
Try your best not to torture yourself constantly analyzing past interactions and feeling bad. Breaking that cycle is one of the biggest steps to self-realization
I believe in you fren, even if you don't believe in yourself just keep respecting yourself and good things will come!

Man you really are fucking autistic

Shut up asshole, I meant what I said. Maybe if you weren't such a dickhead, girls would like you

t. OP

Hey is definitely the worst way you can message a girl. You need to set yourself apart, be interesting. Capture her attention, then her imagination afterwards. Always keep a certain mystique, don't tell her exactly how you're feeling/doing all the time, don't be too eager, and play yourself up a bit.

Can you go back to posting your bullshit normalfag advice on whatever shithole website you came from?

Sure but basic bitches are just basic bitches. They're basic. They're everywhere in montreal. It would not be an achievement.

Advice to girls: dont be a basic bitch it's super uninteresting.

Yeah but most robots just want a pussy to use and gain experience with as a stepping stone to being better at getting pussy

At least, the ones without testosterone deficiencies. Robots need to honestly just groom themselves and put themselves out there more, facing rejection like a man. We all have to go through it, it's how you go through it that defines you. Do you wallow and focus on all the negative shit, or do you look at your mistakes and look to improve, capitalizing on the strengths you know you already have because you aren't a little bitch who is going to be held down.

Attached: walf.jpg (281x380, 16K)

Wrong picture. Sidenote: The disgusting trannies and gays infesting this board aren't helping the men here become real men who can get women. They need to leave.

Attached: 59346361.jpg (576x576, 46K)

Depends what you want in life. If you want to train to have frequent hookups, sure, but im honestly not that kind of guy. Well, who knows, but definitely not with basic bitches. I went to the strip club and it was an absolute boredom, on top of being a massive cashgrab.

There are some things that make me hard. Pure girls, and fat bitches with big asses. But basic bitches, hell no.

Basic bitches are just bitches trapped in the mentality of our shitty society. Deep down they want a dominant man to sweep them off their feet and make them his little bitch.

Probably, but in the end there are girls who are objectively more interesting and more intelligent, and those are the girls who I believe deserve a good man, feel me?

the girl im dating is someone i met from tinder. yet im 5'6 and average looking, at best

Yeah, but I'm not really a prize horse myself, you know? Once I elevate my status, I'll go for them

Who is she again? I know for sure she's some instagram thot. I have seen her pictures before but cannot remember her name.

If you ask me the better girls dont care as much about appearance, but more about personality and dependability. But yeah, you seem to be doing alright for now at least.

lmao THISS ahahahhahaa

>I met up with a girl from Tinder
faggot retard that you are, the fact that tinder even worked just proves you're neither ugly nor out of the sexual marketplace. You are perfectly fit for fucking women and thats why any of this work.
STOP FUCKING DENYING REALITY. I am sick of you people. I live the garbage fucking life that I do and you still dare tell my that my reality isn't real? Fuck you. Literally fuck you.

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 7K)

Not him but nah, it works for legitimately ugly people to. It's been proven to work for ugly people. There are more subtle reasons and play, like vibes you give off and what constitutes a good profile that makes you look like you have status is a big help of course.

*at play

I had my friend go out with me and take photos with his dslr. I admit I had taken care of my eyebrows and had no beard and my hair was short so I looked kinda weird.
The pictures were good quality though and I was dressed clean.
3 months of tinder not 1 match. One random korean chick who I'm sure either didnt mean it or was a robot.
Meanwhile my blone friend with his chad features gets 13 matches a week to this day but his autism is so strong he cant do anything with it.

3 months and no match? Sheesh.... that's brutal man, I'm sorry

Tinder and Bumble favor a certain slice of men. It's pretty amazing if you are within that curve of men. It's so easy to use the app. It's hard to pick any one girl though. I have a hard time online dating for this reason.

This

If you're an average guy Tinder is a complete waste of time.

I have 50+ likes on tinder in my small bumfuck town but I've never met a girl from it.

Attached: 55698509_312977919413829_8281412995045654528_n.png (300x250, 151K)

I swear to you I'm average. You need to be more assertive and upfront about you want, not wishy washy like everyone else on there

It's funny that you posted Pooh when you clearly should have posted Eeyore.