Get gf

>get gf
>she is a flat tomboy

Im really considering leaving her, I know I can do better if I try.

Attached: 1560035277043.jpg (1772x1736, 202K)

Even the bait on this board has gone to shit

Well im not baiting, I have a certain taste in women. Not much I can do about it.

My ex wife was flat chested. Leave her ASAP

is it a physical thing? like if she was thicc but still acted like a tomboy would that make a difference?

honestly no, the flat chest is the minor concern there, its her unfeminine attitude. She lacks class. Too sporty and rough, which is not what I would want in a wife.

>flat tomboy
That's the ideal girl to me, just send her over to me and I'll be able to appreciate her properly.

what exactly is "class"? it seems to be defined purely negatively (i.e. to be classy is to not do certain behaviours, like idk swear or something). are there any positive behaviours people actively have to engage in to be "classy"?

>flat tomboy
I don't see the problem this is literally peak girl

Attached: hnng.jpg (2126x3009, 1.07M)

I think (know) you are a homosexual and want a feminine sissyboi, only faggots date girls that look like men

My tomboy has a massive chest and she's literally the best thing I've ever known

>meet girl who you don't find attractive
>decide to become her boyfriend
You're retarded??

>gf is a tomboy
GTFO normie.

Anyway:

Tomboys are the ultimate straight man's choice.

A regular girls has breasts and vagina but comes loaded with gay shit such as make up, desire for shopping clothes and useless shit and watching boring shitty TV shows.

A gay dude is gay but he has a partner that shares his interests.

A tomboy has the best of both worlds, a female body but with enough fitness to keep up with you, good interests and great personality.

A trap is 200% gay. Not only you are fucking a dude, you are also putting up with the faggotry of a female.

Wow! Never thought of it that way. Truly the patrician choice.

>flat tomboy
she into pegging?

I wish physical pain upon you.

My favourite pasta

I thought a woman-hating board would be a bit more symphathetic with my problem.

Class its indeed defined purely by negative behaviour. To look at it the other way would be to consider someone who has enough dignity and discipline to not perform certain actions. When she comes home all smelly from her games or if she puts her arm above my shoulder like a male friend would do, those are actions that lack class. Not shaving her bush either. Not wearing heels. Wearing beanies. Wearing muscle ts and not dresses or skirts. Unkempt hair. I want a girl with slightly less musculature, very long and soft hair, blunt bangs, kinda scornful, and delicate. Probably someone who does ballet.

Attached: 75098205_p0.png (854x904, 409K)

Tell me you are baiting right now you gigantic faggot.

>gf
>is on my board

what tf did you not understand? this is not your board and now gtf off

Of course you would post a 2d tomboy
You only want to marry a chinese cartoon girl

im not, you just like tomboys becase you watched too much anime.

Lucky bastard you have what I want

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-214108_Chrome.jpg (1080x1302, 464K)

>flat
why did you even date her in the first place?
thicc is justice

This is not your board lmao

OP if you aren't happy in a relationship then leave. You're only in the relationship for such shallow reasons, so for her sake just leave.

She can do much better than you.

>She can do much better than you.

Lmaoing at that.

she deserves better. you go on r9k

and the picture you post is of 2 big-boobed little girls from childrens' cartoons. pathetic

Worked for me, left my flat pettite ex for my current mommy gf

>. I want a girl with slightly less musculature, very long and soft hair, blunt bangs, kinda scornful, and delicate.
you're in love with hitagi senjogahara aren't you

I want a flat chested tomboy gf. My gf has C cups and life is suffering, she doesn't do any sport or outdoor activities and doesn't even like going for walks. What do I do bros?

Stop trying to take your gf for walks like she's a dog or something.

lmao, you sound entitled OP. If you love her appearance should hardly matter.
My gf used to be super submissive and it's one of the reasons I started dating her but for the last month she's been so different. It's really bothered me and made us talk less but I love her enough to try and get used to it. Although at times I miss how she used to be.

But she is gaining weight, what else am I supposed to do? She needs exercise

Feed her less.

She doesn't even eat that much. The same thing happened to my mum, she eats next to nothing and still gains weight. the only solution I see is to get her get her to exercise or move more

You literally can't gain weight if you eat fewer calories than you burn. Exercise doesn't burn anywhere near the amount of calories as our bodies naturally do unless you're a full on athlete. You burn around 1000 calories a day doing literally nothing. Just make sure she eats less than that and she'll stop gaining weight.

youre so fucking stupid, if you leave her to find someone better you might as well stayu being a turbovirgin incel. holy fuck yorue such a dumbass

Find a new gf before you break up with her

Flat tomboy is all that could get me to go back to 3D. Although this example isn't quite flat enough.

Attached: JasperClarke-Keirin-02-int.jpg (1132x1702, 1.87M)

fucking kek, i did ballet for 7 years and i enjoy rubbing my sweat and putting my arms all over my boyfriend

also fuck you, you tranny projecting faggot

Attached: D7FD71B8-4538-49F1-A37C-5A9C660CCD23.jpg (903x1129, 163K)

Tomboys have the best personality. They like doing the shit you do, and still have a small girly side that they will only show you in passionate moments. As long as she is at least a 7/10 you shouldn't leave her for being flat. Loser.

Attached: look.png (172x182, 66K)

I know this is pasta but it's true.

>not wanting a tomboy gf that loves you but will do sports and fish with you with no EWWWW DIRT shit

fag

>have a tomboy friend
>she is hardcore lesbian

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWFOAIFHJAWOHFAWOIHFOAWHIF FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 1545533695759.jpg (580x548, 34K)

holy shit what a faggot
you dont realize how lucky you are

that's not a tomboy then user

Nice bait op. Youre a bigger cuck than Star.

Attached: 84D94517-ECE1-4860-832C-699F2C3D941F.jpg (276x1600, 121K)

Star committed genocide. That's like the least cucked thing you can do.

I know i's calories in calories out, I guess I am just surprised that some peoples bodies metabolize so slowly that their maintenance is probably only around 1200cal, which is next to nothing.

>When she comes home all smelly from her games or if she puts her arm above my shoulder like a male friend would do, those are actions that lack class. Not shaving her bush either. Not wearing heels. Wearing beanies. Wearing muscle ts and not dresses or skirts. Unkempt hair.

Lmao nigga you are the gayest gay

>hates tomboys and wants a Stacy
>dates a tomboy anyway

Attached: 56325211_2379366745420665_3794729603176595456_n.jpg (960x822, 66K)

>I have a certain taste in women.
Then why go out with this girl in the first place?