Men are all the same

You men think that the little worm between your legs keeps you safe. But it doesn't. You're all so loud, till you find something scarier than you. And then you cower and scream like it makes any difference.

I consider myself a fembot. Someone who doesn't get out. Someone who keeps themselves fairly dirty most of the time. I prefer that to the nightlife. It's less noisy. And I can watch anime.

When the drips don't come through though, I can get a little frisky. But otherwise I keep to myself. And watch you robots humiliate yourselves for attention on the internet.

Attached: Anime girl on computer.jpg (418x500, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGKmhmo79zw
youtube.com/watch?v=_5S1bJN1iJE
youtu.be/LembwKDo1Dk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you think that the little worm between your legs keeps you safe
yeah, my 5 incher is going to protect me from an armed home invasion

Attached: 1559937405040s.jpg (166x250, 4K)

It won't, especially if you invite them in.

My 4 inch chode is like a 3rd fist for me, I just swing around and it eviscerates everything in it's path, what can your pussy do in a self defense situation?

Yeah, can confirm. I can obliterate anything in my path with my 3-inch cock. My cum shoots at mach 1 speed, and tears through flesh easily.

ok juckt

You're funny. But I'm not really looking to date men right now. The last time didn't really end so well for him.

Seems a bit small. Not much of a dick there but I admire the confidence.

>Implying I'd be man enough to even go on a date with someone

You'll probably find someone eventually. Nothing lasts forever really.

>fembot
>dated before

No such thing as a fembot

I have a bigger dick than you,on technical terms.

Tell me what happened, my curiosity for literally everything demands that you tell me all about it.

Pretty much all I'm hoping for at this point is someone who is at least a 4/10 and is about as autistic when it comes to relationships as I am

Go slit your wrists. you will die alone.
At least I can find solace in who I am.
But you're so insecure you cant even do that.
That's why you're here talking mad shit.
Get a life cunt.

My 3-incher is somewhat disgusting and stinky. Anyway I love it, and once a week I even bidet (I can't shower more than about once a month because the shower is always full of laundry shit

I'm more of a social outcast than you, I guarantee it.

If I inflated my pussy lips a bit with a pump I think I could outmatch you.

I didn't mean for it to happen. It was literally just an accident. He cut himself while he was chopping onions. And I guess things just kind of got out of hand from there..
You wouldn't want to date me.
Wish I could get a life.

baited

you sound like you've been here a while, why did you bite ?

Attached: IMG_6827.jpg (750x598, 62K)

you definitely are pic related

Attached: 47e.jpg (600x419, 19K)

Who the fuck said you couldn't

bored and feel like larping

>chopping onions

why his wiener was between those onions?

Did he die, did you kill him?
Tell me more, I want the details.

>You wouldn't want to date me.

There are only two fuckin reasons I wouldn't date you:

1) you aren't virgin

2) you have some mental illness

georgia cut her bf dick off and now she is on Jow Forums. classic fembot

If there was an option for me to date anyone who didn't weigh more than me and liked the things I did, then I wouldn't really have a choice.

>with a pump
that must be extremely painful

Fuck this stupid thread, let's talk about trains

Attached: 58486331ba6eb61c008b804f-750-563.jpg (750x563, 54K)

How do I get into model trains and train tracks?

that's my original oregano fetish !!

Attached: snowpiercer.jpg (1504x959, 190K)

from what i can remember, jews love trains
hitler gave them all a free ride to some nice labor camps

sir, you need some LEGOs

Attached: LEGO E656, E444.jpg (800x600, 65K)

Your local hobby store should have HO-scale tracks and models.

Whatever makes you feel better.

He wanted to make a stew for me. He thought he could make something good enough to where I'd want to eat it. I knew it wasn't going to taste like anything.
He insisted though and cut himself like an idiot. I was only planning to just lick a little off the skin. He smelled so good that night. I walked over to him, and before I really knew what was happening I just started biting him. I must've been there for hours in the kitchen. Everything was just a blur. When I came to he was there, arm ripped off. I'd sucked him dry like a dirty fucking mosquito.

I felt sick. I couldn't even look at him and just left. It's been about 3 years. And I haven't had a bf since.

I plan to take an amtrak across the states in a sleeper room by myself soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=MGKmhmo79zw
Look at this nifty video

I don't have one available to me. What are the better sites online to find this sort of thing?

I've never actually taken an actual train for travel purposes, only light rail and older lines used for recreational purposes.

I plan to take a Cassiopeia across the Japan

>tfw no gf to travel with the train

Attached: putin100.jpg (583x700, 95K)

So what are your opinions on luxury trains like the orient express. Are they worth the money?

Can you elaborate a bit? What were his injuries exactly?

what the fuck ? nigga wait what. you ripped niggabro's arm off ?

If you feel like you need to experience it once, there's nothing wrong with that, but there's a reason why the original Orient Express closed down.

First and foremost, my ''''little worm'''' is actually named HULK.
And -you know- HULK SMASHES.
>inb4 it's green

Plus, while I hate showering, I do my best to shower at least once every 3-4 days, because the smellier the uglier. You should do something about your nasty spots, miss Sassy.

Also, please explain what you mean with that ''I can get a little frisky''. Does it mean you call some Chad to get sex?

In the end I guess he got what he wanted. He finally made me a meal that I enjoyed. It's pretty funny in the morbid sense.
I never wanted to hurt him. But when I start feeding I just can't stop. And I hurt people.

define '''hurt'''.
is it physical?
is it about feelings?

Real nifto, have a meme
youtube.com/watch?v=_5S1bJN1iJE

ima assume she fucking vored him

/thread

Whoa that hot, be my gf pls.

>is a tripfaggot
>is a fembot
>i consider myself
>tries to explain her "personality

you're a set of 3 holes and any deviations from being a sexual set of three holes are null and void. stop trying to act like you are worthy of expression yourself as having thoughts, opinions, rights, hopes, dreams etc. just be silent

>3 holes
actually 5 counting the ears, that is, those two holes (in the head) large enough to accommodate your puny peneor

yawn. be quiet

OP is a gay dude, as usual.

> tfw no misanthropic neet internet friend to discuss our mutual interest in cannibalism and amputation of males
> tfw also i like trains though

dude, you were born with a penis, just like me and OP, albeit different sizes

>vague empty words that lead to nothing other than "hurr men suck hurr i am a girl on the internet"
your time is coming,when Elon Musk makes genetically engineered catgirls,we will throw away all pathetic and miserable femoids like you on a garbage bin then burn it to ash

Attached: __serval_kemono_friends_drawn_by_animal_ears_artist__sample-6685287c26913de487aadeda998d17f8.jpg (850x529, 81K)

That's incorrect but if it was true wouldn't it be a plus for male torture chat? It's the rare sex topic with a shortage of interested men.

take your meds you dumb schizo bitch, your boyfriend never existed

>claims men want attention
>creates a whole thread seeking attention

Hmmmm

This, the LARP of the year.

Attached: tenor (4).gif (510x512, 57K)

New cyberpunk trailer
youtu.be/LembwKDo1Dk

Attached: r896xj4qrup11.gif (1060x1053, 703K)

>be me
>/nightwalk/
>suddenly a wild mugger appears
>flight or fight response triggers
>get a boner
>the sheer speed at which my 2.5 in. cock hardens created a gust of wind that was enough to knock the assailant down
>but its not satisfied yet
>he shoots me
>shoot out a stream of piss back
>piss comes out with such pressure that it disintegrates the bullet on its path and it cuts his head off like a water jet
>*zips dick back up*
heh, that's what you get..

Hey that is actually really fun, I have done it once before.

What was that like? Where were you going?

Everything is scarier than me so I'm never loud.

Attached: 1559557041345.png (568x433, 122K)

>men in the real world are a mistake but men in anime aremthe best UwU.
>Even though women are more dilusional than men im right
>hurr durr men are loud im scared
Its pathetic youre the trash of your gender, the gender that has it the most easy in the modern world.Since we gave rigths to women there hasnt been a new einstein or tesla.Huh
Stop trying to think youre better just for being a woman you fucking idiot.If we took out your scapism such as vydia and anime you would be done for.

Very cool. Please keep posting.

Attached: 3434212345.jpg (600x393, 19K)