"You want somethin' to eat white boy?"

>"You want somethin' to eat white boy?"

Attached: 1559877956480.png (720x900, 846K)

Yea, thatt fucking ass

*grinds cock against ass*

Tendies please, or you can just step aside and let me cook them, I've been binge watching Hell's kitchen for a week now

*grinds cock against your ass*

I cant project myself to be this middle class a d small. My inner elliot prevents me so.

*elbows in the face*

*open my gaping maw and slide your whole body down my gullet, digesting you slowly*

I went through a hells kitchen/kitchen nightmares/hotel hell phase in the winter

Alright. I think this ends here.

are u a snake?

*tries to struggle inside of you, but ends up cumming as my body dissolves in your fluids*

As your body squirms and spasms inside my expanded belly, my body involuntarily starts experiencing a digestion-induced orgasm, shooting out thick ropes of cum from my 12 inch dong. I pat my belly in satisfaction. The other anons are frozen in fear due to my display of dominance. I smile while looking every single user straight in the eye, awaiting their next moves...

This chick just wants you to go get some legitimacy. Get real food, some veggies to geill and some meat.

I already brought the meat ;)

Anyone else want to get a black gf then have her fall in love with you? You'd convince her that you're a stable white man with a good job, but then leave the moment she has your baby. That'd be the funniest shit to me.

*Navigates my mail armored sergeant spearmen contigency around your flanks in a defensive pincer movement*

nah I'm a pretty good cook, now get out of my house

bumping this thread in hopes for more fat booty

Attached: scw2.jpg (413x900, 349K)

FPBP. You made me blast snot out of my nose.

What the hell is this bullshit? Get the fuck outta here.

Why dont you screencap this epic post for r/Jow Forums /b/ro xD im sure youll get a ton of upboats!

>Get the fuck outta here.

why

You are cancer and urgently need to kill yourself.

Yeah, but instead of leaving we get married and I stay with her forever.

What is this magic black girls posses?

Attached: deae6a932b29c5bac4c37d2e0be49d0367cba51dd20e98e8806bda07fe1b2517.webm (640x800, 1.23M)