How do I live with a dog and avoid getting bitten?

How do I live with a dog and avoid getting bitten?

My gf wants me to stay with her for a week but her parents own one (aussie shepherd I think). Now I wouldnt say I'm terrified of dogs but a pitbull ripped my ear off when I was really young so I'm definitely cautious around them.

Attached: pitbull-dog-he-dont-bite.jpg (540x531, 67K)

If it starts getting aggressive kick the shit out of it's stomach

Never show fear and keep your hands bent at the waist when around dogs for awhile. Show dominance and don't try to pet the dog.

Worked around an aggressive german sheperd I had to be around and it worked, but probably wouldnt work on a psycho pitbull.

typically their first instinct is not
>me see human me bite
you really shouldn't worry that much and you need to learn to relax around them

also they have two types of biting, playing and actually trying to hurt you/defend itself. Most normal people train them that play biting is bad, which is usually just chomping gently onto something and holding it, not enough to hurt anything. And then as long as you don't act like a retard then it shouldn't do the actual hurting bite either since it's domesticated and not a pitbull.

Most dogs don't bite

If you really are that concerned then lookup body language with dogs. There are really only a few things you shouldn't do

As user said, there is such thing as play biting. I mean it's pretty obvious when a dog wants to kill you, otherwise you're probably dealing with play biting if anything.
Don't pull away. Pulling away is often how bites cause injury. Just make a distinct noise or word to indicate it hurts and you don't like it. Most dogs know what's up and till back off or tone it down

Tell your girlfriend you lost your ear and have a trauma with dogs. If she can't understand and dosent take precautionary measures like keeping the dog separated than she won't have your back for anything

Dont do this. It will aggravate it further

Watch cesar millan. Be calm and assertive around dogs.

Aussie shepards and pitbulls and like comparing asians and niggers. One is pretty tame and the other is stupidly aggressive for no reason.
I'm really nervous around dogs because I was bitten by one when I was a kid but I know what bit me is an aggressive breed and other dogs are chill.

Most dogs don't bite you faggot grow a pair

pitbulls are the niggers of the dog species, sure you might have a black friend that is fuynny to hang around with, but one day from noweher he might throw his nigger switch on you and attack you when you're the least prepared.

An aussie sheperd sounds like an excellent breed, just don't make any autistic quick movements.

This guy lost an ear , fear like that dosent just go away, it's permanent. If you got hurt like him at a sensitive stage of development you'd sing a different tune

Australian Shepherds can be really amazing dogs, user. I too am terrified of pitbulls. If a pitbull bites you seriously bad things happen. If an Australian Shep bites you yea it'll suck but it will be like 1/100th the level of danger.

This could be a great moment for you, user. Aus Sheps can be amazing dogs that're very cute and fun to play frisbee with or take on walks. The dog is probably small enough that you can lift it up with ease. You can probably hold the dog's jaw closed if you had a good grip. Not so much with a pitbull. Pitbulls suck.
Enjoy your time with a cute dog, user.

Attached: Australian-Shepherd.1.jpg (729x486, 67K)

Most people beat the dog when it bites to train it to stop. If the dog looks like it might bite, kick it in the mouth

It should you faggot

Ok now change the dog with a nigger/jew/woman and you're immidiately a retard

hey there user,i am too scared of pits
the main problem with pits is that they are degenerate american breeds full of bloodlust and where a normal dog would bite you and go away the pitbull doesnt back off and kills you
that is why pits are the most lethal dog breed

Most dogs won't bite unless you harass them. I've never been bitten except by accident, i.e trying to take a rawhide away from a dog that was holding on to it while playing, accidentally got chomped putting my hand too close to her mouth. She was sweet and made sure I was better after though.

Dogs are nice unless they're abused / trained to be aggressive. If it's a family dog it probably should be fine around you.

Only be suspicious about ghetto dogs or rescue dogs. With rescue dogs the shelter will often lie or "lose" the paperwork about where they got the dog from to cover up its breed or history in order to get it adopted, since people tend to not want dogs that have behavioral issues. If anybody tells you they got their dog at a shelter it is okay for you to avoid that animal because there's no guaranteeing it is actually safe.

People are easier to deal with, I'd rather fight a person

Her parents have to accept you. As long as the dog owners are cool with you, you can live in the dog's house worry free. So just let the dog see you being chill with the parents and gf(if the gf has lived there long term with the dog).
Also this. Hope the pussy is good

>tfw some freak with no ear has a gf and you don't

I am uglier than a guy with no fucking ear

Was your ear sewn back on?

Be calm. If it's starts licking it's lips, leave. Most dogs won't bite, even pitbulls if they're not raised by literal fucking niggers.

source: owner of multiple pitbulls

What if they eat you while you're sleeping because you snored

You're probably also uglier than lots of guys with no legs.

Consider that shit for a moment.

and your personality is the ugliest thing of all

Well shit, if that happens, press F to pay respects, I suppose.

make sure it's not SMASHED AND SLAMMED

Can we see a pic of your ear? If that actually happened I'm really sorry. Cant give much more advice than others, accept that the breed is really energetic and closely bound to its owner. So, expect it to bark a ton, and I wouldnt get close to your gf around the dog for like an hour so it can calm down. Also let it follow her from room to room, then you follow behind both of them, I swear it works on nervous / possessive dogs. Also maybe ask to feed it a treat or something.

>and your personality is the ugliest thing of all

Oh BOO HOO HOO I pointed out the obvious fact that a guy with his ear missing is a freak.

>OH NOES YOU ARE SO UGLY INSIDE TO ANONYMOUSLY POST WHAT WE ALL ALREADY KNOW!!!!

Fucking Vincent Van Gogh here has a gf so I guess he can live with the terrible knowledge that I am aghast at his lack of an ear.

>Can we see a pic of your ear?

Don't ask for that shit, brah, this board has enough gross-out freakshow shit on it. Like that bloody vagina thread that is up now. We don't need more of that shit. You egg this one guy on, next thing you know burn victims are showing up and shit.

Scratch the dogs back and he will get comfortable. Please him the first time you meet and he will love you forever.

how do you please a dog thats barking at you

You fucked up. You need to be sitting when he comes around you but not facing you with his ears fallen back. Tap into your animal senses when thinking about how doggo feels. Shits not that hard.

I literally just got out of my friends truck and their dogs start barking at me wdym dude

Dogs are fairly easy to beat in a fight, if you know how.

If the dog is about to go for you, give it your fist. Let it bite your fist. Then, with your other hand, grab it by the back of the head. Push your fist into its mouth. A dog's bite is only effective when they pull. And their teeth towards the rear are more suited for eating than killing. Keep pushing your fist into its mouth. If the dog is big, you can choke the dog with your fist. If the dog is small, then you shouldn't be in trouble, anyway.

It's the same principle as putting a rubberband on a crocodile's mouth to prevent it from biting. Dogs (or, rather, wolves) have had evolutionary pressures to make them excellent at biting onto prey and pulling backwards. All you need to do is exploit their evolutionary shortcomings.

A small knife works, too.

Well yeah pitbulls are the niggers of dogs that dog ain't gonna do shit

>fear like that dosent just go away, it's permanen
It sure as fuck is going to be permanent if you feed him this bullshit and he never learns how to relax around a dog.

It's protecting the environment from a stranger. Give him food and treat him fine (or even just appear more regularly at their house) and he'll accept you.

bite him first then piss on his bed, show your dominance. That mutt shall fear you, not the other way around

Attached: 1525561722741.png (500x593, 152K)