Check my stats in a video game

>check my stats in a video game
>played 600 hours (SIX HUNDRED FUCKING HOURS) since the beginning of the year
>spent 25 days of this year playing a pointless videogame
>25 days i couldve been doing anything else like learning new skills, travelling, making irl friends
who here wasted their youth playing videogames? what hobbies do you have now?

Attached: 1559244690830.jpg (1080x958, 52K)

What video game user?

meh I think my friend has 1500 to 2000 hours in GMod

Attached: 4C8D9118-CD76-46EB-A96A-52701436DDD1.jpg (900x471, 39K)

league of homosexuals

Attached: Untitled.png (237x254, 59K)

Please dont tell me youre silver

>he has only 600 hours

Attached: 1555331254603.jpg (1024x768, 59K)

Fucking kill yourself OP. What kind of pathetic faggot even plays that shit game.

600h are nothing, I had more on multiple DS games.

I had 4000h in dota 2. And I stopped playing it on 2015 lol

>not playing stalker video games for 25 days.

I don't think it's a waste of time if you enjoyed your time in the game and had fun-
>LoL of Legends
Forget what I just said, it was a complete waste. You fucked up, user.

Attached: honk honk.png (512x512, 112K)

He said 600 since the beginning of this year, you fucking casual.

600h in 6 months. Can you read? Thats a fuckton of time wasted

I was about to say this same shit. 25 days aint much I waste a shit load of time sitting around smoking weed but league of legends come on man

1. Time spent means nothing if you're practicing inefficiently.
2. Practice doesn't help as much if you have to take a long break from it. You forget a ton of stuff.
3. Some video games make you happier than other video games. The problem with online multiplayer is that it encourages you to treat it like work, when you know it's a fucking waste of time. We think to ourselves that it's more enjoyable because you get to combine social interaction with complicated action puzzles, but really you're just gambling your happiness everyday instead of money. Just because the thrill is more intense doesn't mean you enjoy it more.

What the fuck are you talking about? It has been 159 days so far this year which is roughly 3.7 hours per day playing the game. That's nothing, that's baby shit you casual niggers. Come back when you routinely put in 12 to 16 hours a day into a game. You're nothing. A workaday wageslave nigger who drinks and parties and fucks bimbo cunts could put in 3.7 hours a day into a game. Those are normalfag numbers.

Attached: dennis.png (754x663, 879K)

I suppose if you enjoyed at least some of it there is no-
Jesus fucking Christ user why

HEY BITCH I AM A NORMALFAG WITH A WIFE AND A KID AND I CAN PLAY VIDEO GAMES WHENEVER I WANT. FUCK YOU

Cool, just admit that that's nothing at all. It's a drop in the bucket. 3 to 4 hours a night is pretty comfy I bet. No responsibility to get better at anything besides your pencil pushing, no pressure, just dick around and drink beer and fuck your bitch after slapping your brats around for not doing homework. The life.

Attached: 1555155143269.png (266x226, 78K)

so i calculated it and it came out to about 3h 45m a day if you didnt skip a single day
not so bad

Based noncasual
Having friends is casual

If you need more than 4 hours to get good at a game I am loling at you boomer

>25 days i couldve been doing anything else like learning new skills
you cant learn height

do you want to get good at the hobby of basketball or having sex?

Yeah but that's a lot when its every single day plus theres time in between that isnt logged like browsing r9k and queuing up and shit. That's probably closer to 6 hours a day

When I was 16- 21 I played many many hours of halo 2, halo 3, and the grand theft auto games. Im 27 now, busy with work and my other free time is usually spent working on art or exercising, but I miss the weird little communities that would spring up in private games where we would make up our own games within the game
I miss a lot of the map locations too

why does that matter
"learning skills" cant change who you are

I wasted my entire youth with gaming since the day I got a PS1. Jesus fuck I wish my parents never got me that piece of shit I might have actually developed social skills with other children instead I developed an addiction.