Wizard Youtubers

Since Georgie Boy has left youtube (probably for realz this time), I have been utterly bereft with loneliness. His daily life and thought patterns were very relatable and raw.

Are there any Wizard vloggers (preferable mid 30s+) you watch?

Attached: GeorgieBoi.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sSSNWtFwSs
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7oxU3hnh4s
m.youtube.com/channel/UCFSV1US5fCxYRblPoyAFbjg/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to watch that guy along with eggy. What happened to him?

Also if anyone saved his videos, I'd appreciate a link.

Wingsofredemption is prime memebait.

Rumor has it someone at his workplace found out about his channel. Not 100% sure on that though

LOOK HERE LOOK LISTEN APPEARING OFFLINE DOES NOT FUCKING STOP IT
- Jordie Jordan Sam McGravy Mcdouble Richardson

LOOK HERE has nothing on the chair squeaks.

Kek. I dont know how that wouldnt have happened. Takes balls or some special kind of autism to openly announce to the world the fact youre a depressed middle aged virgin. He seemed like a good guy but its beyond me why you would open yourself up to the whole internet in that way

This guy never took any advice and therefore never changed.

HOOOOOH bump

I think that was one of the reasons he deleted his original channel "Forever Alone Feels" he was getting too popular.

who was this Georgie Boy guy?
Are there still some of his videos floating around?
Never heard of him, granted haven't looked for wizards on YT

protopod is pretty based. his videos and delivery are a weird combination of boring yet surprisingly comfy. and he's 100% content with his life.

Only his goodbye video.
youtube.com/watch?v=-sSSNWtFwSs

There was another channel called "Minister Random" who mirrored a few of his videos, but it mysteriously got deleted shortly after George left. My guess is he begged him to delete it.

he could've made Twitch bux playing resevil

a good host, but became a pussy

I used to enjoy Steve Sutton back in the Commander Neat days, but lately all his videos are just these 1 min updates, like switching to a new OS or buying a new webcam.

Just James is decent. But he fell for the nofap meme. youtube.com/watch?v=Y7oxU3hnh4s

Now with the incel witch-hunt, it's going to become more rare.

What ever happened to that black incel midget Kent?

He has a new channel where he discusses wwe, he changed. Look up liquid kent, i forgot the channel name

Nevermind, found
m.youtube.com/channel/UCFSV1US5fCxYRblPoyAFbjg/videos

I met charls carrol earlier today irl

There's this guy named Von Helton claims he's a sorcerer. He doesn't do "magic" videos anymore but he put out quite a bit

Anybody remember the blackpilled tyrone with motorcycle obsession?

Good one user, I chuckled even if it is bait.

Attached: little_bait.jpg (600x747, 52K)

Damn no more hats

good thread. only recently starting watching this guy. loved hearing him ramble while i was doing something else. really hope to find a replacement channel.

i miss him lads
i didt even know him but he felt like a friend

Attached: 1559265919367.png (657x257, 23K)

I wish there was an archive of his videos around. I loved his depression vlogs.

I remember would make these drunken lamentation vlogs, then delete them an hr or two later after sobering up.
*sigh* Gonna miss Picnic Meeeeeen

It was the best. His dips and chili streams were good too.