How are people skinny? like I literally dont get it?

how are people skinny? like I literally dont get it?

I see a fuck ton of hot chicks just showing off their hot bodies but like there's no way they exercise or work for it it looks like it just happens I dont think they count calories or go to the gym or something. how the fuck is there so many hot chicks with skinny perfect bodies?

I diet and exercise every day. I constantly make myself eat vegetables and starve and shit. I ride my bike and walk for miles and shit. theres no way that all these hot ass chicks work harder than me or actually try. I dont get it.

does 90% of the world just have a smaller appetite than me? its my genetics and appetite.

Attached: TQfmuGu.png (1228x1502, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just don't eat. Literally just force yourself to eat one meal a day

but skinny hot girls I see dont do that. they dont try

you're not a skinny hot girl so this is your punishment

How are people obese? I just eat whatever I want, whenever I want and never gain weight despite doing no physical activity whatsoever other than walking to bathroom or kitchen.

Attached: 1553576627280.jpg (328x400, 47K)

burning more calories then they gain

How are people so fat? like I literally don't get it?

seriously though I think it has to do with your propensity to get addicted to eating and how lazy you are. I'm thin as fuck, and I think it's mostly because I'm too fucking lazy to eat too much. One meal a day is already a pain in the ass to handle.

The problem with the comparison you're trying to draw is that you're already fat.

Once you're already fat, you're fucked. The trick is to not get fat in the first place.

Young, thin, active people burn more calories and also eat less - not by starving themselves, but generally just by being busy enough that they almost never eat from boredom. If you're thinking about eating all the time, and have to consciously set out to "starve" yourself, you have already fucked yourself over by skewing your appetite up by overeating, and it's highly likely that you don't keep busy enough to avoid boredom hunger.

It's probably too late for you for this life. Try to do better next time.

do they just have less of an appetite? like whatever cehmicals in your brain that caffeine releases that kills hunger

do they just naturally have those chemicals in their brain? I noticed skinny girls are more horny and sexual too and caffeine makes me less hungry and more sexual

are they naturally releasing chemicals in their brain like this?

Ill give you a hint. Other people exercise more and eat less. Ive met fat guys who say they diet and exercise, and Ive seen them eat 5 times what a normal person eats.

No, fat is not magic. Obesity is not genetics. Hunger is genetics, but self control is learnable. Fat can only come from one place, and getting rid of it is done by only one mechanism

They were probably raised to have different habits than you. You don't see their whole days. Many of them eat smaller, healthier meals than you might think, don't snack, work out, etc.
You probably aren't counting your calories properly, or are eating large amounts of healthy food which still isn't in a caloric deficit.
3 meals a day is a Jewish scam. Just eat once a day or maybe twice. The hunger sucks at first but you get used to it and it goes away after 20 minutes or so.

This, OP. Spend a whole day with a thin person and you'll see that you probably eat 2-3 times how much they do.

Cute girls usually go shopping, walking around for 4-5 hours a day. If theyre sexually active theres another 3-5 hours of cardio per week. Most smart people do go to the gym for about 3 hours a week or play sports. Self conscious girls will literally eat like a yogurt and a small side salad for the entire day. If you tried that you would die in a week. But you can exercise more, learn what physics are. You cant maintain fat if you are burning more calories

i wonder that about fat people
t. skelly

post your dieting and exercise plan on Jow Forums
the biggest issue is taking a healthy-ish meal and eating it 4x the recommended amount

eat more volume, less calories
skip breakfast
wait as long as you can before eating dinner so you don't have time to get hungry after dinner and before bed

>do they just have less of an appetite? like whatever cehmicals in your brain that caffeine releases that kills hunger

Skelly here, and the question just doesn't arise.

When I was a little kid, my mother had to REMIND me to eat. She would have to come outside and chase me down to get me to stop whatever I was doing to come eat - because I liked whatever I was doing and was focused on it and didn't want to stop. My appetite was there, but it just couldn't win the battle to get my primary attention away from whatever else I was thinking of atm.

I mean I knew this one black guy here he was more active than me and im sad and lethargic as fuck but he ate a shit load from what I can remember

he woke up every day and just started smoking weed and he would smoke weed through the entire day. whenever I hung out with him he was just grabbing snacks the entire time, and his grandparents would cook him fucking meals every day multiple times a day and he was constantly eating trays of food and going to get takeout and every time he left the house he stopped at a store and grabbed a shit load of food or was running around getting takeout and shit

idk its fucking weird. I know I dont eat a lot but I always get fucking severe munchies before bed and want to eat like a fat fuck before bed and am dying of hunger. I remember he was somewhat active but he didn't really play sports or walk around much or anything he drove everywhere and would sit around on video games all day but in between games he would go do stretches and pushups and shit like that

I have one friend whos less fat than me and he drinks beer all fucking day. like every day hes constantly grabbing more and more beer and drinking every day but I remember he didn't eat much. he was poor and didn't have food and he turned down food a lot so I think he just like lives off of alcohol

Okay? But you aren't these people. Just do what you have to do to get the body you want. Worrying about why things are the way they are won't get you anywhere.

but what about now that you're a robot? aren't you on a computer 24/7 with a fridge 20 feet away full of food and shit?

do you get so absorbed in Jow Forums and video games you dont even think about food?

Smoking weed speeds up your metabolism. the effect of munchies happens because of weed making your blood sugars low.

I run, count calories, and would kms if I looked like a fat fucking pos. I hate fat people. Disgusting motherfuckers.

Always been skelly, literally don't eat a lot, though most people I think either underestimate or overestimate how much they actually eat. I've always had a small appetite and when I used to eat a lot it was when I was younger and still growing.

I do that too my body is just shit

I gained like 100 pounds smoking weed its a myth. weed making you lose weight boosting your metabolism its all a myth

I eat 1 or 2 meals a day max. I don't drink calories. If you're fat just drink water and start doing intermittent fasting. People that are skinny are basically doing intermittent fasting they just don't realize it.

you posted this same thread this morning fuck off

It's called not eating you literal fucking retard

HEY FATTIE

Do you not understand that food taste good. It's not a chore. If you don't derive pleasure from eating food there is something fundamentally wrong with your brain

Attached: 1559015519521s.jpg (45x19, 827)

You know I'm starting to think that being fat is not always a lifestyle choice. I am not a super skinny person but I'm not a super fat person either. I can gain fat without any problem but I can also maintain and gain muscle incredibly easily. don't get me wrong it is very easy to get fat. But I think some people's body is wired in a way that makes them outrageously overweight after eating nothing much. The same way some people can't gain weight some people gain weight too much too fast.

But the laws of physics dictate that energy in and energy out. It's much harder to lose weight but when you get to that point it's easier to maintain a healthy lifestyle. 90% of the struggle is getting there.

Attached: 1559489257885.jpg (893x556, 196K)

LIFT AND BECOME
THE GIGA CHAD

I think it's got to be partly genetics cuz alI eat is freezer meals and a lot of sweets and my vegetarian sister is a fatass so is my mom but I've just always been skinny same with my other brother my dad has a gut but that's it. I never leave the house either so idk. If not for my sister and mom I used to think you had to eat like 5k calories a day to be fat.

how the fuck are people fat? just stop eating nigga. holy christ.

I was a fat fuckin baby and then was just always chubby even though my siblings and I got the same meals and did the same stuff. I've never seen them work for it and I have to work really really hard as an adult and I'm still chubby. Meanwhile one of my brothers has two kids both boys and they're both fat fucks that eat crap all day because he feeds them the junk he eats. Pretty sure they'd be normal with a reasonable diet.

theres definetely something to it. I have a friend who I hung out with in high school. all he did was run track and work out and was in good shape but ate kind of a lot.

after high school he became a massive alcoholic and became an opiate addict and he had 2 kids. he wasn't allowed to leave his house because he had to constantly watch his kids. he lost his job and just stayed home 24/7. he was just doing opiates and drinking booze non stop and he just got kinda chubby like a spare tired but still thin looking and just looked out of shape but wasn't fat or wide or anything

he drank booze like as much as he could he afford and put in his mouth it was fucking weird he looked like he gained like 10 pounds or something but never got fat and when I was with him it looked like he ate a lot and he told me he never jogs or goes on walks anymore because he has to watch his kids constantly

I might be wrong with how much he eats tho I never hung out with him much after school and all that so really hard to tell

Yeah opiate addicts often gain a fuckton of weight as well. If you ever see a fat junkie, it's opiates

man fuck me its like im programmed to be fat the only drugs I like are opiates booze and weed

You overeat and don't exercise. It's not magic. You don't have a "genetic condition" you've just formed habits that cause you to put on and keep extra weight.

Stop eating so much. You probably don't even realize how often you eat throughout the day. Limit your eating time to an 8 hour window each day, and don't snack or eat outside of it. Your body will always prioritize food being digested for energy over old energy that is stored in fat. To get at that energy you have to either use up the energy you get from eating (via exercise routines and eating less, the conventional diet and exercise approach) or by simply eating a regular amount of whatever you want and putting a long gap between eating sessions so your body switches over to consuming stored energy between meals.

Your body won't make the switch over to burning stored calories if you eat constantly throughout the day with no long breaks between meals. You can lose weight just by cutting out snacking and sticking to a strict meal schedule.

stop analyzing other people and making excuses for yourself. theres not some magical force causing you to get fatter than everyone else, youre just self deluded because fixing your weight seems too difficult, or youre taking in more calories than you realize. there is literally no way around this. go to this website and enter the appropriate shit
calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
count calories everyday, every single thing you eat, and every single ingredient. it is impossible to maintain your current weight if you do this honestly. if you claim to have already done this, you were doing something wrong without realizing or just lying to yourself.

Not that I don't think personal responsibility is the biggest factor, it's a really bad idea to believe the memes and not get your thyroid checked/checked for pcos etc if you're a woman. These problems aren't uncommon at all and most people don't even realize the symptoms they have aren't normal. Getting treatment isn't gonna make anyone skinny just like that but you'll lose a LOT faster and feel better overall. If you plateau easily you can overcome that too.
People really don't get shit checked when they should because they think it's a meme. Especially go get your thyroid checked if you're low energy when you shouldn't be.