Tfw I will always be a shitskin

>tfw I will always be a shitskin

Attached: 6q36l99sldy11.png (691x653, 21K)

Just do what I do and avoid mirrors and wear long sleeves and gloves while at home. Some days I can go without being reminded of my disability for most of the day until I brush my teeth.

lololool

nobody asked fucking shitskin

We're gonna need that skin back, champ.

White chicks love brown guys and Im a white guy.

Thirdies have it easier

>love brown guys
LOL, brown is the color of poop. The only girl (not just white girl) that would date a brown """""man""""" is one that has a scat fetish, and I'm a brown guy btw

>I'm brown btw

Attached: BA1B1FE2-C88F-4AA6-8D18-577471D5C007.png (640x400, 126K)

>reddit image
Do I really want to post my face and get doxxed/made fun of for having an ugly mug by liberals?

chinks and indians do better than white anglo americans in their own countries anyway. half of white americans also come from degenerate trashy families with shitty values.

I know come here it will be alright

Attached: Come Here Buddy.png (689x473, 97K)

>The only girl (not just white girl) that would date a brown """""man""""" is one that has a scat fetish
or you know brown girls
You definitely do have that brown IQ if you're making such retarded posts

>or you know brown girls
no, they hate their brown skin and want their kids to be less poopy skinned

Dominicanos vegan y lloren con migo.

Brown girls literally only care for white guys

No it won't user the hispanic community doesn't like guys like me. God I wish I was white.

Brown is the color of a lot of things. Chocolate included. And chocolate is breddy good.

>I'm not the only one who does this
It's pretty tough during the summers, but I just crank up the AC and wear the lightest shirt and gloves I can find. Sometimes the screensaver activates and I accidentally see my reflection on the blank screen and the pain reemerges.

Supreme pattern

Attached: pig-fence.adapt.945.1.jpg (945x531, 91K)

t. jews
All races naturally prefer their own.

Could be worse - you could be a shitposter as well.

There are A LOT of racebait posts today. A huge amount of self hating "nonwhites". Too many of these posts in one day to be a coincidence.

No they don't, most races prefer white people

Whites are a minority on this planet. It is mathematically impossible for every brown girl to date a white person. I'm sure both your parents are brown.

even though I'm considered white and my skin is somewhat white, I am a shitskin because of my brown eyes, so iktf

>for every brown girl to date a white person
brown girls will make polygamy legal
I'm a brown cuck

Brown girls will racemix whites into extinction