Tfw LSD made me love being alive

>tfw LSD made me love being alive

Attached: 31.jpg (888x474, 382K)

>tfw LSD made me feel more bitter and alone than before

Silicon Valley execs are taking LSD to improve their creativity.

why is LSD even illegal? imagine if psychiatrists could prescribe reasonable doses to people. thats like therapy on warp speed.

>tfw LSD reactivated my spirituality

Attached: 1234135582433.png (536x411, 159K)

it can have undesirable effects too... its still a drug...

>tfw lsd gave me schizophrenia

Attached: 52ACABB0-19ED-433C-B027-B9EDABD2D6FB.png (840x854, 412K)

Nope, it just awakened it early.

I just tried LSD for the first time 2 days ago. Was a pretty good time.

Attached: IMG_5211.jpg (1242x2208, 136K)

agreed but usually only in people with existing mentall illness. smaller doses should be fine

like this guy. he already had schizophrenia. hallucinogens can push it out into the open.

I would reccomend trying candyflip (100-200ug + 100mg of molly 4 hours in) and also to work your way up to high doses along with meditating daily.
You've only seen the beginning of what it can do to change you positively

>le psychedelics meme

I wish this stuff had remained in the "counter-culture" instead of going mainstream. It was fun reading about drug effects before literally every goddamn normie started preaching acronyms as a means of enlightenment. Even Christfags are more bearable; at least they believe in something beyond. LSD and DMT chodes advocate the mass scrambling of brain cells as prerequisite to a good life. You're like dumbasses who discover a cheat code to a videogame and suddenly think you know the game inside and out, when you've never read a line of the programming OR won the game without cheating.

Attached: 1559055930347.png (558x565, 4K)

If used safely, every single person on earth would benefit from taking psychedelics
Your opinion on them is worthless if you have no experience with them

>If used safely, every single person on earth would benefit from taking psychedelics

This is your brain on acid. I rest my case

Attached: 1559935493763.jpg (1132x1080, 115K)

Stay ignorant pleb

>thinks he knows enough about brain chemistry to prescribe psychedelics to every person on earth

Stay delusional with your psychedelic-induced god complex, acidbrain

For me LSD made me see how decrepit and lousy the world can be, and then shrooms made me appreciate the beauty among the chaos. Has anyone else experienced something like this? Having one psychedelic drug break your world view and then another one restoring it?

>thinking life doesn't matter
lmao, alright bro, i wonder how far that'll get you. Life is beautiful

Attached: 1559668405217.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

they both had very deep introspective effects on me. gave me what i consider more clarity about the reality of our world. i didnt try to focus on anything negative. just tried to be open to whatever it was showing me. so no.

There is no inherent meaning, but you can certainly create your own

This is why I don't try LSD.

Bad trips can fuck you up something fierce. Don't listen to these retards. They've got no respect for the substance in question. LSD doesn't accomplish shit that just being honest and introspective with yourself won't and the deeper rooted issues of mental health it will only exacerbate. It can be fun and even feel great but it's not worth it and a terrible idea to "fix" your problems. It's just another brand of normalfag"dude weed lmafo" retardation from people who only had normalfag problems to begin with. Long long experience with drugs has thought me people like this faggot who has never done any were closer to being right all along

>tfw when I have taken LSD 25+ times and all it does is make me high for 12 hours.

Attached: 1558669406155.jpg (540x378, 14K)

Absolute zoomer brainlet advice with no thought put into the statement.

You're only as fucked up in the head as you believe you are

>agreed but usually only in people with existing mentall illness.
thats like half the population

Only if you include all the self-diagnosers and people caught under ridiculously broad designations that change every few years anyway, plus all the bullshit disorders that basically only exist to try and classify as many behaviors as possible as "mental disorders" for the sake of population control.

>Life is beautiful
it is beautiful and meaningless at the same time.

LSD is something that lets you see yourself and the world from new perspectives. Often, founders of huge companies take it for that reason. Steve Jobs said it was one of the most important things he ever did. He probably never would've founded Apple if he never tried LSD.

No, not every person should try it, but if you're stable and don't have family members with psychotic disorders, I would recommend to try it once. It really isn't what you think it is.

That Steve Jobs bit is interesting.

How do I get LSD? I don't live in California either.

it's painfully easy to get literally every drug known to man online, and it's safe and pure if you know what you're doing. I'm a NEET and have never bought drugs from anyone irl (wouldn't even know where or how) but have bought dozens of times online

if you buy irl, you're not going to know what you're getting unless you test it yourself or send it to a lab. the internet makes all the information about every product and seller available to everyone, kind of like how ebay is safer and better than going to some random bazaar irl and potentially overpaying ot getting a product that's lower quality than it appears

I believe LSD in particular is often fake when sold irl

all you need to do is learn the absolute basics of tor, cryptocurrency, and public key cryptography. google around and you'll find plenty of guides

be careful though, LSD is a serious thing. it's more like hiking a rocky, winding, and dangerous mountain than feeling high, but it can certainly bring euphoria as well. I actually quit it forever because the only two times I took it, I got HPPD despite not having a bad trip and using low doses. I believe my experience is very rare though, plus one side of my family is chock full of schizophrenia (missed me thankfully), so I'm atypical

>online
once I put in my credit card #, won't the feds be at my door?

Attached: 1500004751165.png (298x260, 62K)

that's why you use tor and cryptocurrency such as bitcoin. obviously you can't use the traditional payment systems like credit cards

Ahhh. Okay. That makes sense. I was wondering how ppl bought Adderall online

Just like almost all art, or every human achievement ever

Sounds like a hassle, I'd rather take the risk and ask my coke plug what he has

I harbor no delusions about what it is; I've read a lot about psychedelics and the experiences people have on them, in addition to hearing from friends. I don't wish to diminish or demonize those experiences, but the people who act like they have some profound knowledge about life only accessible via drug use are monumentally tedious. Much is still unknown on how exactly these chemicals interact with the brain, and personally I have no desire to upend my mental constructions for the sake of novelty alone. For every uplifting life-changing experience on LSD there is a horrifying trip. Some people go through neither and merely have a cool time.

Great. Just tell your fellow psychonauts to stop acting like this drug can solve all your personal problems and completely change your personality for the better. Even perspective shifts usually don't last more than a few months. And if you have fun with LSD, more power to you -- but there's absolutely nothing unreasonable about being averse to the risks accompanying such an experience.

There are a few too many newly-baptized High Priests walking around in this Age of Joe Rogan.

Attached: 1559188959988.gif (498x280, 1.88M)

>le already had it meme
That guy already had a broken leg, falling and breaking his leg just brought it out