Ugly people thread?

ugly people thread?
No incel discussion, literally just for people who wanna vent about being ugly.
I realized recently that I don't want validation from a relationship or sex, I just wanna look in the mirror and not hate myself.
I hate the way my eye area looks, it ruins pictures for me.
Do I really deserve to feel THIS sad just cause I decided to look at a selfie or picture my friends took?
Fortunately my reflection doesn't really bother me because everyone finds their reflection attractive.

Attached: posts-pic-michaelangelo-david.jpg (1024x819, 407K)

ex bf broke up with me because im ugly. feels bad. hated myself ever since

I am trying to just find worth in other areas by creating some things. Sometimes I enjoy creating these things and forget how ugly I am for a bit, but then I start thinking of myself again and feel bad, etc. I have multiple confirmations that I am ugly, so for now I am trying just to become successful at a skill. I know I will probably never be accepted even if I become good at something, but I just hope eventually the things I am trying will become true passions for me, or I at least find something I can devote my life to.

save up for surgery then

I wouldn't say I'm ugly but I hate my teeth,I recently went through pictures of me and my wife and I have this stupid fake smile where I'm obviously forcing my lip,hiding my teeth .

don't think I could change that part of my skull much without looking like an alien. Eye area surgery doesnt really have a lot of possibilities its just something I have to live with. My other parts I am very grateful for though.

>Be me
>Big nose (not a jew, fuck them)
>Skinny
>Don't even know what my skin color is
>Looks yellow with a bit of brown and green
>Facial hair grows all retarded
>Don't shave it anymore, just trim it
I'm just fucking ugly. I took a selfie the other day because I was bored af and I looked like something out of Chernobyl. Didn't know I was this ugly, in the mirror I don't look that disgusting

Go pursue a skill for sure, something social. It'll keep you out of the pit at least
I'm a good guitarist and mediocre singer and people love to stand around me after I play something. Girls give me attention too but it will never change being ugly.
You have to tackle that by itself either through surgery or dmt, idk.

im not hideous, but i'm ugly enough where i notice little things people do to signal that i disgust them. i must have a face where i look like someone who deserves to be mocked and fucked with.

literally me.
I took some selfies at prom and looking back I just look so gross and bloated and my skin is such a confusing fucking thing.
I have extremely low body fat and weight but somhow my face doesn't pleasant at all.

Am I allowed to post here if I'm just fat? I feel like I could be moderately attractive if I wasnt a literal landwhale but the amount of weight I'd have to lose is so fucking daunting that I can't even keep the motivation to excercise for more than a week or two and I always fall off after that.

I'm gonna be a disgusting, ugly, troglodyte for the rest of my life.

I mean if you can't lose your weight then you have a mental health problem which would put you in r9k general.
I go to the gym 5 days a week, eat 1600 calories and plain oatmeal for breakfast every morning. My only beverage is water.
You could live a life of self acceptance and love but something in your head is keeping you from beating that hurdle, which deserves its own sympathy but not one type that is discussed in this thread.

Yes I'm ugly and it fucked up my life so far, to the point where I consider ending it

elaborate?
can you not find a relationship?
I have another book of sorrow for that but how else has it affected you?

>finally get a match on tinder
>unmatched as soon as I messaged
This fucking sucks

Attached: 1444324126783.png (1070x601, 463K)

>cant find gf (22 khv)
>get weird looks
>always made fun of as a kid
>nobody pays you any basic human respect

Being ugly is the reason I'm a Neet which almost never leaves the house. Improving yourself is also pointless if you're truly ugly

oh buddy you should have given up tinder a while ago.
assuming you're a guy below average like me. Tinder just isnt your game. dont even take it personally, its just a load off of your mind.

At least you got one ...

I'm pretty hideous and it made me suffer a lot, I got bullied back in school and for many years of my life I cried myself to sleep for hating my face.

Nowadays I'm a bit more accepting of it. I still don't like being ugly, of course, but I've come to realise that there's nothing that can be done, fairness is just a human concept that means nothing to the universe, and this is who I'm going to be till the end of my life.

I have mostly accepted that I will spend of my life alone and I don't hate women for it, I wouldn't want to be with someone who I don't find physically attractive either, and I'm probably too damaged for a relationship at this point anyway.

What really pisses me off though is people who pretend that looks don't matter. I can't stand hypocrites.

Attached: 1537769713467.jpg (253x200, 9K)

Yea I already deleted the shit, can't believe I deluded myself enough to think I should even try
Yea but she wasn't interested at all, probably just swiped right on accident

Thank you for making this thread OP
Finally people I can relate to

Attached: 1558312411758.png (686x524, 125K)

the kingdom of heaven it's for us, ugly people. Here on earth its for beautiful people

So many of my friends/family try to make me feel better by saying im actually handsome/attractive/etc. I know its not true though. Someone should shut me down and tell me how ugly I actually am

Post your face on soc and link it
I will be honest with you

this is seriously how I get treated. my mom even tells me I'm not really attractive but I am a handsome young man, as in I dress well.
I just look at her trying to convey if she realizes what she just said.
My dad's nickname for my as a child when he adored me was literally "ugly".