What is it about smol chubby girls that makes them so appealing?

What is it about smol chubby girls that makes them so appealing?

Attached: DVmZ5rFU8AECEGd.jpg (849x1200, 103K)

they had to have eaten a lot to evolve their chub, but they're too small to fit it all in so they needed a lot of batches to get it just right

You subconsciously believe that she's close to the bottom of the sexual desirability hierarchy and thus less likely to leave you and more likely to perform sexual favors for you.

Attached: 1388730642581.png (1130x900, 91K)

A stupid meme pushed by people who cannot fathom a preference

There has to be a reason for your preference though. The cause of the effect. Do you have an explanation that's more plausible than mine, faggot?

Attached: 1398555883508.gif (375x375, 1.99M)

thicc = more jiggles

for me it's the tum/titty combo, and how the aesthetic is exaggerated by being short.

Attached: 1539868076416.png (537x1000, 260K)

>tfw no 4'10, 5/10 gf

Attached: 1a60e6a913e877b6183c711c1de14c6c.jpg (868x1228, 781K)

Adipose tissue is disgusting and every time I see a thiccposter it makes me wonder why the bar was ever set so low.

>What is it about smol chubby girls that makes them so appealing?
It's that they seem approachable and attainable to complete failures like us.

They truth is that they suck and fuck as much if not more than Stacies, because everyone else thinks the same as us.

>They truth
The truth.
The

The bust to gut ratio is a big deal though

Meaningless. What really matters is her being small enough to sit in your lap, but still being extremely soft when you hug her.

Yes this 100%

Is a smol cutie like this chubster approved

Attached: PhotoPictureResizer_190605_074916965_crop_1080x1777.jpg (1080x1777, 411K)

my ex was smol, a little chubby and had smol breasts
Top tier, I miss that body. I get hard just thinking about it.

Attached: 1421060966235.gif (300x223, 1.5M)

All "chubby" girls are attractive if they're also fit and healthy, youthful and well toned. This is because being "too thin" looks immediately unhealthy.

Fat girls however are not attractive, there is a sort of skewed parabola that ramps up to perfect as weight increases, then drops off again even faster than it rose.

Likewise for height. We're instinctively selecting females at a specific height ratio which reinforces our sexual dimorphism. Again, there is a "perfect" height ratio where the ends drop off shorter and taller than that point. A 4'4 girl is equally as unattractive as a 6'4 girl, but a 5'4 girl is damn near perfect.

Attached: nosebleed (2).jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Hell yeah. Love the subtle amounts of fat that just make her look shorter and softer. She's probably in that 4'9-5'3 range so its even better

>4'4 girl is equally as unattractive as a 6'4 girl
I'm not saying I'll hunt it down but i think if she's that fucking short and she doesn't have dwarfism, I would definitely find her more attractive than same girl but 6'4

This right here is the truth. And it makes those juicy thighs so squeezable
Right here a good example of those squeezable thighs

>What is it about smol chubby girls that makes them so appealing?
Low self esteem that makes you think that you'll get lucky. You won't, ever. Even these chicks can do better than you or I.

It's all relative and also down to "preference" too. There is no hard rule that 5'4 is the exact hottest height. It might be my preference but I'm 6'0, so according to studies I should like 5'6 most.

Since everyone has their personal taste the numbers can jump around a bit, and 5'4 is totally within the expected range for my height.

I'd find a fugly 5'4 girl way less attractive than a hot 6'4 girl. Height isn't everything!

>Even these chicks can do better than you or I.
Maybe, but that's okay 'cause I already had 'em.

>ywn breed this
fml

Attached: 1556140156266.png (635x638, 620K)

Good for you, because i'll die alone and a virgin while being told constantly "you'll find someone some day". Fuck it all.

Because I want to make one feel beautiful and desirable.

chubby girls are good as long as the bones an skeleton is small

Dude, very well put.

smol means needs protection
chubby means healthy
healthy means will give you strong children

don't listen to Jow Forums memes, it's 100% biology

Yes please I want to breed these two qts

the fat squashes their vagoo and makes it tighter

Can I plug that cunt HARD up the asshole?

this looks like the girl in the penguin costume in that high school anime

I've got plenty more of her. She's a proper chubby qt

I want to make a chubby little qt the mother of my children.

>I've got plenty more of her.
>doesn't post it
fuck you

Didn't know this was the pro-ana thread

You're right. Here's a great ass shot to apologize

Attached: PhotoPictureResizer_190605_024721186_crop_1920x2784.jpg (1920x2784, 442K)

Thank you faggot. She's got a great ass btw

It's science they are the future. The sexy sexy mound of future

Your shit standards.

The softness

Love her butt. Would breed and start a loving family together