How many of you have dated/ are currently dating someone you met from r9k? how did that turn out?

how many of you have dated/ are currently dating someone you met from r9k? how did that turn out?

Attached: 1511221145012.jpg (667x800, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rd.com/health/conditions/eye-color-health-and-personality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

D40/60, ish
you should know to never post an image more interesting

T40/50
muttblood ;~;

is it normal that my eyes are darker than t50?

Attached: crunch.gif (371x353, 1.52M)

D20. Also never, e-relationships almost never work out unless they're close by

I am, things are going well and we are in love. We've met irl and want to do so again in the future. I see him being someone I would start a family with.

best wishes user. i'm in a similar position except i think my clinginess/ obsession with him is pushing him away. i hope we do get married someday though

I did and she was a terrible human being who almost ruined my life
Meeting girls in way life is much better

t50 mvtt

how did she almost ruin your life and what kind of thread did you guys meet in?

t40/t50
almost all of my exes have been from r9k, save for a few when i was younger
one of them was a serious irl long term relationship with someone i met on this board, which ended on bad terms. it took me years to move on -- and im currently in a (short term) relationship with someone from here
all of my erelationships have been emotionally unstable and unfulfilling but i find myself in them as a short term solution/quick emotional fix

Attached: 1524192639460.jpg (1600x1066, 453K)

A17/A40

Dated a girl from /b/ for several years. Found her thread in 2010 and became online friends. Met IRL and started dating in 2012. She transferred schools to one much further away, didn't work as a LDR, haven't seen her since 2016. No contact since 2017. I'd be willing to meet up with her again and see if there was anything woth pursuing, if life brought us back together.

Been seeing a gril from a /soc/ thread since January. Said she mainly browses Jow Forums and Jow Forums, though. She's nice, too.

A30. My eyes are one of my only attractive traits.

T50 here
>less likely to have melanoma
>less likely to have macular degeneration
>considered trustworthy
rd.com/health/conditions/eye-color-health-and-personality/
light eyed cucks btfo

>except i think my clinginess/ obsession with him is pushing him away
I really hope he leaves you because of that, since you've done the same to men.

t40

T07 here, looks quite nice imo

A20. I used to have a deeper blue when I was younger.

WE GOT A SITH LORD OVER HEEAAHH

Met him in 2017 through a map where you posted your e-mail and where you live. Since we live in the same city we started talking and after some up and downs we started dating in late August. Now we are really happy and browse Jow Forums together. True love exists, and I found it on Jow Forums

Attached: 5BFA8BF7-2268-4D12-8A65-870B5B7F1CAE.jpg (489x1080, 79K)

you are a black in skin color
nigger : )

t10

wish i had blue eye

ive done it twice and both guys were verbally abusive to me and ruined my self esteem hehe

Attached: IMG_7134.jpg (750x742, 81K)

D30/D34

is that green or grey?

D60

the proportion of shitty guys here is probably way higher than it is in the general population (for obvious reasons). dating anyone of either gender from here is a huge gamble. I dated a girl from here who also turned out to be very verbally abusive. I hope you find someone nice (and not just superficially), user

I made a thread asking explicitly if any femanons here were looking for an ebf, and the very first reply was an attractive girl that I started talking to. BUT it turned out that she was talking to other robots, one of whom was her real ebf. I should have expected it.

A30 anons where art thou?

D37/ D60
iberian blood master race

>tfw no Italian virgin fembot wishing to date me

thou is singular... you only speakin to one person cmon nigga...

Oh I like this idea OP.

Please collect data in a table, let's try and make a linear model or something.

T17 - 9 girls

My eyes look like a mix between A30 and A50. I have the yellow/green spots but the blue is much more defined than it is in A30.

T30 REPORTING

From D60 to T07
It depends on the light

I got T10,
I am dying alone.
Oh and never dated anyone from here before.

I dont know if im c40 or A10/20 or A60

I met her in 2014 By chance on skype.

It's been ups and downs but it's pretty good now.

almost got married to a girl off here

still miss her, we talked tonight about chemistry and evolution and it was real nice

Not rly sure about my eye color because my pupil is big af.
Maybe something from C20 to C40

T17 shitvomit eyes here

My eye colour changes quite a bit, but I'm d10/a30, occasionally c40 in the right lighting

A20-A30

Attached: 2780187d311033a90b0b576dc57a126a.jpg (1080x1584, 117K)

D37
I wonder if A10 is the rarest colour. I've never seen anyone with that eye colour so I think it is

Im not sure if Im t17 or d40

This is some serious fucking cope, and you and the article subheadings are being incredibly misleading
T17 btw, but with the inside part more like the shade of T30 or T40.

I am.
He is very nice and we always have long chats about our hobbies. After my medical issues are fixed I will go and see him.

A40. I saw a girl from here for a while. It was a pretty massive mistake. I'm a pretty fucked up person but she made me look like the biggest normie around. Talking to another one right now but it doesn't look like it's going anywhere. Sucks because I'm really into her.

I'm darker than t 50 :c

What's with all the disgusting dark eyed anons in this thread? I'm very disappointed.

I agreed to meet up with one guy from here, I got the creeps and excused myself but he found out where I lived and started having amazon delivered for him at my apartment and then kept showing up to retrieve the packages and he wouldn't leave. How do freaks like him come up with this shit?

A17

I haven't, but I'd like to. If anyone is interested, hit me up. Robots and "Fembots" alike welcomed.

I love how it's sorted like a tier list lol

exact A30
feels good to be white

Attached: 46.jpg (800x799, 36K)

T15 not too bad

A17/40
One person remarked on my eye color once. Cant remember what they said

>t30 eyes
am i fucked

D30 exactly.

Attached: Heartwarming.jpg (344x335, 38K)

T07
Im never going to make it, am I?

T-50

And no I never have dated anyone. Fembots dont like Mexicans and Mexican Fembots want generic nazi robot bf's

Attached: 86bab020a6aa02ea6e04b14888b11850.jpg (533x640, 53K)

You're only fucked if you keep thinking you are. Stay positive!

Attached: 155304945367.gif (500x552, 571K)

whatever you do do not date robots it will end in tears

D34
Currently dating a fembot, going very well, probably going to marry and impregnate her.

D20
Never dated anyone from here

amen. every robot i've talked to acts EXACTLY like the type of women they hate. i can't stand all the theatrics and mood swings, it's not worth it in the end.

Doubt any fembots live in my shithole.

D30, it's not really green enough. I talked to an user from here for a while but he doxxed me and threatened to kill me when I said I didn't want to just hookup.

just all the damage they already have done to them before you can get to them. never again robots are so fucked and all need to be gassed

god I wish. I don't know how to talk to women or grab their attention long enough for them to find me interesting. also I don't think fembots exist anyway

robots even get shit talked in their homeland

Attached: 1556922685337.png (526x570, 231K)

his personality wasn't tall enough right?

I just didn't want my first time having sex to be on the first time I even met him in person. He was so nice up to that point too and he just turned psycho the moment I asked him to wait.

based you had it coming desu

>Sleeping with guys quickly makes you a slut
>Not sleeping with guys quickly means you're also bad
Am I missing something? Or are girls just meant to be sluts for you guys only?

This chart made me realise how little I look at my face.

Shut the fuck you fucking slut and kys

all women deserve to die

He's just being a fag, don't bother responding. It should be comfortable and when you're both ready, even though it's probably going to be awkward as shit even if you're ready.

Just banter, mate, calm down and smoke some weed.

Attached: 1288844130812.jpg (684x912, 83K)

lmao nice orbiting, "don't listen to those assholes, babe."

Attached: 1228529813723.jpg (717x585, 121K)

Thank you user, very cool.
I mean I thought so too but apparently not.
>smoking weed
I don't know who I'd even buy it off. Not that I'd want to.

>D10
Combine that with blonde hair and a tall, slim build and you get me

idk i don't actually smoke weed, but you can get pretty much everything off the dark net.

a30/c20/d10
never met or really dated anyone from r9k but found a few good friends on here. i find it hard to maintain exclusively online friendships or relationships though so inevitably we drift apart. feels bad man.
met my current bf on a soc thread though - thought hed be some gross incel but i actually got incredibly lucky

A60
Haven't dated anyone from here or anywhere. :/

Same.

Also thats a no OP.

>really green eyes
be my gf. I won't dox you.

Green eyes are enough? I don't add anons from here anymore after the last 2 times.

third times the charm. what happened anyway?

based femanon. no premaritial sex

tho if you arent a virgin kys

I'm currently dating a fembot I met off here, and her mom.

The first was one was into kids and wanted me to dress like one. He was really weird but otherwise okay. The second one went psycho and threatened to kill me and stuff after I wouldn't hookup with him.
I don't know about waiting until marriage but sleeping with someone the day you met them seems wrong to me.

youll instantly get rid of the sexual deviants like the pedo if you do so femanon

>a pedo and a psycho get to go out with a femanon and I'm all alone
what am I doing wrong

I mean I think it did get rid of the psycho guy. The other one included fewer fireworks.
Sorry user. I guess all I can say is put yourself out there.

do A40 really exist? they look beautiful
also I've known a girl with T50 and they looked gorgeous on her

yeah a40 is pretty common.

T20
And no girl from Brasil uses this board and they dont play chess (had a friend who did but she now dates somone and dont play anymore)

>tfw when no female brazilianigger to date

Attached: r2p0o89aazx11 (1).png (549x578, 156K)

SOUTH CONE ROBOTS RISE UP

Attached: brs25136.png (640x360, 514K)

My eyes are D30 if you shine light into them, but are darker than T50 if you're not looking close.

My mom is an A10 and my dad is a D40 or D60 if that helps anyone diagnose me with cancer or whatever.

why would a pedo be with an adult though